PDA

View Full Version : 2 pints and i'm pished - is that a good sign?

Floppit
29th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Wow, i'm necked! I was gonna be good tonight butafter the first bottle of cobra I wanted number 2. Now I wish i'd stopped at 1, I hate feeling pished, I hate the unrealness and the woozyness. I have no idea why anyone likes feeling like this, but I do get why I wanted another bottle.

Is it me or is it weird?

nostrum
29th January 2012, 11:02 PM
it's you and it's weird :yes:

(I'm a teetotaller so I can say this without prejudice)

Fuzzy
29th January 2012, 11:04 PM
I used to be able to drink a bottle and a half of wine, but then I realized that maybe that was a problem so I cut it out and now all it takes is half a bottle of wine for the exact same effect :sadcheer:

eta: once I drank a large bottle of kahlua with a straw in an hour and it barely effected me

eta2: once I was playing Doom 3 and I was like "fuck this is way too easy" so I decided to artificially increase the skill level by only playing it while drunk. I made it to RIGHT BEFORE the final boss and then I got sick. I was so fucking pissed off. Now that I think about it again I'm starting to feel angry again

eta3: I think I might have anger problems

Grumps
30th January 2012, 01:19 AM
Wow, i'm necked! I was gonna be good tonight butafter the first bottle of cobra I wanted number 2. Now I wish i'd stopped at 1, I hate feeling pished, I hate the unrealness and the woozyness. I have no idea why anyone likes feeling like this, but I do get why I wanted another bottle.

Is it me or is it weird?

I am a bad drunk, so no. I utterly hate the idea.

nick
30th January 2012, 01:51 AM
What the fuck is pished? Do you mean you got drunk and gave out your password?

oblivion
30th January 2012, 01:54 AM

Is it me or is it weird?

british pints?

Floppit
30th January 2012, 10:01 AM
2 660ml bottles, roughly 2 pints! I actually managed a hangover too.

I think there's a part of me missing not drinking, another bit of me making up for lost time by drinking most nights. I'd like a fairy of ideal behaviour to pop up, wave their wand and sanitise me, so that the end result is a me that does what'll actually improve my lot and make me proper happy.

redunderthebed
30th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Don't stress over it you're a cheap drunk nothing more nothing less.

Mantisdreamz
31st January 2012, 07:29 AM
2 660ml bottles, roughly 2 pints! I actually managed a hangover too.

I think there's a part of me missing not drinking, another bit of me making up for lost time by drinking most nights. I'd like a fairy of ideal behaviour to pop up, wave their wand and sanitise me, so that the end result is a me that does what'll actually improve my lot and make me proper happy.
I wouldn't worry about it either. If you are making up for lost time, i think that's okay. Just as long as you do whatever makes you happy... whatever that is! Finding a happy medium, accepting that you're going to indulge right now, or whatever.

Mysturji
2nd February 2012, 03:59 PM
You're what's technically known as a "cheap date".
I have a tenner. What's your location and phone number?

ksen
2nd February 2012, 04:02 PM
Don't stress over it you're a cheap drunk nothing more nothing less.

:nada: