PDA

View Full Version : Atheist pasta

Cunt
26th March 2012, 05:33 AM
My sweetheart made me some flying spaghetti monster for supper.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Darren8306/DJK52974.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Darren8306/DJK52985.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Darren8306/DJK52988.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Darren8306/DJK52993.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Darren8306/DJK53011.jpg

Adenosine
26th March 2012, 06:57 AM
I've made that before. My kids were mightily impressed.

ksen
26th March 2012, 04:06 PM
As she served you did she intone:

"This is my body. Eat this in remembrance of me"?

nick
26th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Looks pretty disgusting, why bother taking pictures of hotdogs and spaghetti?

Cunt
26th March 2012, 07:52 PM
they are communion for those who worship the flying spaghetti monster. Show appropriate respect, nick.

Mantisdreamz
26th March 2012, 09:09 PM
I've never seen that before. Very cool.. especially for kids.

gib
26th March 2012, 11:15 PM
don't talk to him until he agrees to our terms

divagreen
26th March 2012, 11:40 PM
lol

nick
27th March 2012, 04:12 AM
they are communion for those who worship the flying spaghetti monster. Show appropriate respect, nick.

Why

Adenosine
27th March 2012, 04:18 AM
Because that is what you do to religions. You show them respect, no matter what they are.

nick
28th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Why

Cunt
28th March 2012, 01:06 AM
Thank-you, nick.

'Why' is the FSM prayer, after all.

Adenosine
28th March 2012, 07:43 AM
Why

Exactly.

nick
28th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Let us not forget that Christianity is not a religion, it is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Cunt
28th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Isn't Jesus Christ that homo who had a 12-apostle orgy going before the gay ban came to the middle east?

And nick, the FSM is watching you.

nick
28th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, I'm not surprised. Atheists are disgusting perverts who only think about disgusting, immoral relationships. I'm not at all shocked to learn you are a homo. You probably engage in other crimes against nature as well. I hope you don't have any pets.

Cunt
28th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Jesus was an atheist, you seem to be one, too

nick
28th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Jesus was an atheist? Are you insane?

You're saying Jesus believed He didn't exist!

Cunt
28th March 2012, 09:36 PM
If Jesus believed in a good or gods, he didn't make it known...he had no faith, so was an atheist. Also he really liked men. And children.

Adenosine
28th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Suffer the little children who come unto him.

Cunt
29th March 2012, 01:25 AM
http://mfcarter.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gay-jesus-1.jpg
http://gal.darkervision.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dad-Im-gay.jpg

nick
29th March 2012, 03:54 AM
Something terrible must have happened to make you so angry with God.

Cunt
29th March 2012, 04:38 AM
I don't mind that you worship a gay character from thousands of years ago...it's okay to be gay now...the religiots are losing that one in the civilised world.

nick
29th March 2012, 05:41 AM
Why do you hate God so much?

Cunt
29th March 2012, 02:14 PM
I don't mind that you worship a gay character from thousands of years ago...it's okay to be gay now...the religiots are losing that one in the civilised world.

nick
29th March 2012, 04:54 PM
I will pray for you

Cunt
30th March 2012, 01:33 AM
I will pray for you

...and I will think for you.

(sorry, my Catholic upbringing damn near FORCES me to make the required responses)

nick
30th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Catholics are not true Christians, I'm sorry you were brought up in such a manner. I hope one day you truly find Christ.

Cunt
30th March 2012, 07:54 PM
You are nota true Christian unless youare catholic

nick
30th March 2012, 08:41 PM
No, the Bible specifically condemns the catholic "church"

I'm not at all surprised you're a atheist today if you were brought up catholic.

Cunt
30th March 2012, 09:52 PM
I hope you can get yourself catechismEd before it is too late

nick
31st March 2012, 02:45 AM
Do you still worship statues?

Cunt
31st March 2012, 03:47 AM
YES! A statue of the flying spaghetti monster. May he touch you with his noodly non-denominational appendage.

nick
31st March 2012, 05:47 AM
You are very lost, one day you will know how wrong you were. I hope that day comes before you die.

ericv00
31st March 2012, 05:50 AM
:munch:

rudeigineile
31st March 2012, 08:11 AM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/131/3/7/Bored_Smiley_by_thejagman22.gif

Jesus
31st March 2012, 05:03 PM
Cut it out nick.

Cunt
31st March 2012, 05:44 PM
Jesus wears a HOODIE!!!!http://sandrarose.com/images15/trayvon_martin.jpg

nick
31st March 2012, 06:30 PM
Cunt I don't understand why you're trying so hard to show off what a bitter angry athiest you are.

Cunt
31st March 2012, 06:43 PM
Jesus was a cum-guzzling homo (12 'apostles' lol). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jesus
31st March 2012, 07:29 PM
I love you nick, and I love you cunt, I love the 12 apostles and I love bitter angry atheists, I love poes and trolls and cum-guzzling homo's. There is no need to fight over me. Just ask yourself, what would I do, I'd finish off a couple of bottles of Merlot and party hard. That's what Jesus would do, and you should to, unless you'd prefer an appletini, (looking at you nick)

Cunt
31st March 2012, 08:27 PM
Jesus can't grammar.

rudeigineile
31st March 2012, 08:34 PM
probably shitfaced again. :rofl:

nick
1st April 2012, 01:32 AM
I love you nick, and I love you cunt, I love the 12 apostles and I love bitter angry atheists, I love poes and trolls and cum-guzzling homo's. There is no need to fight over me. Just ask yourself, what would I do, I'd finish off a couple of bottles of Merlot and party hard. That's what Jesus would do, and you should to, unless you'd prefer an appletini, (looking at you nick)

Lord, you know damn well i don't drink appletinis

rudeigineile
1st April 2012, 01:34 AM

Anymore ;) lol Jeebus is spilling your secrets.

Adenosine
1st April 2012, 03:01 AM
Hello Jesus. Welcome to Mindromp. Tell me, what do you think of gay people and gay marriage?

Cunt
1st April 2012, 03:27 AM
And more importantly, do you shave your man-gina? Can we see it?

nick
1st April 2012, 03:42 AM

Anymore ;) lol Jeebus is spilling your secrets.

I've never had one ever, and Jesus knows this. Jesus is well aware I refuses to drink any "martini" that doesn't contain gin, vermouth, and an olive.

And once in a while, olive juice.

Cunt
1st April 2012, 03:52 AM
And once in a while, olive juice.

Filth.

Pollution.

It's no wonder the one true god refused to make herself known to you.

nick
1st April 2012, 03:53 AM
Is that a pun or something, cause it is called a dirty martini

You know what I really like? Anchovy-stuff olives. Or I did, I haven't had one in forever. I'm mostly vegetarian now. Maybe I wouldn't like it.

Cunt
1st April 2012, 03:55 AM
A MARTINI is a martini. Everything else is NOT a martini.

I wish you would grow the fuck up sometimes, nick.

nick
1st April 2012, 03:57 AM
I'm with you brah but I've never heard anybody go, "dirty martinis not a martini!" and I consider myself to be a bit of a martini snob

Cunt
1st April 2012, 04:06 AM
what you are drinking is some pickle-juice cocktail. Fucking keep it.

A fucking MARTINI is a martini. Everything else isn't. It's not that complex.

Jesus
1st April 2012, 07:34 AM
Hello Jesus. Welcome to Mindromp. Tell me, what do you think of gay people and gay marriage?

Hello :) This is a contentious issue for me. As I feel many people have misrepresented me on this. In fact I do think gay marriage is a bad idea which many misguided people have used for their own agenda, but to put it in proper context I think straight marriage is an equally bad idea. It's the continuation of a ceremony that was designed at it's best as a hands off sign for women and at it's worse as a tool of legitimized rape, subjugation and land grabbing. But that's just my personal view, I know lots of people who have very fulfilling relationships some married and some are not, and to be honest some of the best nights of my life have been at wedding feasts, I'm pretty sure a gay wedding feast would be awesome, the social pressure on the gay community to be 'fabulous' leads to some pretty amazing events.

As for gay people the key word there is people, for some reason even though I have repeatedly stated I love everyone, (even the people who betrayed and executed me), people continue to pick out groups or individuals they aren't comfortable with and claim that I disapprove of them. The problem for me is that I love these misguided people as well. Friends of mine have told me that my emotional attachment to what they deem as emotionally abusive people is not good for my individual psychological welfare, but I can't help it, I love them.

I'm so glad someone finally thought of asking me directly instead of making shit up, it was good to get that off my chest.

Jesus
1st April 2012, 07:36 AM

I'm not sure this was the more important question to be honest cunt, but I don't know what a man-gina is so maybe I'm wrong. Can you explain it please and I will answer as best I can. :]

nick
1st April 2012, 11:48 AM

Weird. You're a weird dude, why are you throwing a fit over this, it's not like I said I like chocolate martinis or w/e,

Cunt
1st April 2012, 05:24 PM

I'm not sure this was the more important question to be honest cunt, but I don't know what a man-gina is so maybe I'm wrong. Can you explain it please and I will answer as best I can. :]

Man-gina is slang for your anal sphinter and surrounding (usually hairy) area.

Weird. You're a weird dude, why are you throwing a fit over this, it's not like I said I like chocolate martinis or w/e,

How about I take a piss in your martini? Is that still a martini to you? Just 'dirty'?

Jesus
1st April 2012, 05:38 PM
[quote=Cunt;31873]And more importantly, do you shave your man-gina? Can we see it?

Man-gina is slang for your anal sphinter and surrounding (usually hairy) area.

I see :unsure:weird line of questioning if you don't mind me saying but I suppose it makes a change from the 'why is there so much suffering in the world' , 'what about all those people who ate bacon when it was a sin' blahdeeblahblah questions.

Like all Jews I'm forbidden to shave. So no I don't. Also wouldn't have the time. ;] Can I ask why you seem to equate being gay with something humiliating?

Cunt
1st April 2012, 05:45 PM
I see :unsure:weird line of questioning if you don't mind me saying Thanks!

Like all Jews I'm forbidden to shave. So no I don't. Also wouldn't have the time. ;]
Who forbids you? Are you going to tell me that you believe in a higher power?Can I ask why you seem to equate being gay with something humiliating?
I don't see where I did that...I just asked if you shaved your man-gina...is shaving humiliating? Or just for a Jew? Or just for you?

Jesus
1st April 2012, 05:53 PM
Jesus was a cum-guzzling homo (12 'apostles' lol). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://mfcarter.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gay-jesus-1.jpg
http://gal.darkervision.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dad-Im-gay.jpg

If Jesus believed in a good or gods, he didn't make it known...he had no faith, so was an atheist. Also he really liked men. And children.

Isn't Jesus Christ that homo who had a 12-apostle orgy going before the gay ban came to the middle east?

And nick, the FSM is watching you.

I see :unsure:weird line of questioning if you don't mind me saying Thanks!

Like all Jews I'm forbidden to shave. So no I don't. Also wouldn't have the time. ;]
Who forbids you? Are you going to tell me that you believe in a higher power?Can I ask why you seem to equate being gay with something humiliating?
I don't see where I did that...I just asked if you shaved your man-gina...is shaving humiliating? Or just for a Jew? Or just for you?

I'm all about obeying the rules as set down by my father. I had thought this was one of my more well known attributes.

As to your attitude towards homosexuality, if you take a look at your posts in this thread objectively I think that you will agree that a person who didn't know you as I do, would walk away with the impression that you have very negative connotations with regard to gay people.

Cunt
1st April 2012, 06:04 PM
As to your attitude towards homosexuality, if you take a look at your posts in this thread objectively I think that you will agree that a person who didn't know you as I do, would walk away with the impression that you have very negative connotations with regard to gay people.

I may well be playing with the negative connotations society attaches to homosexuality, but I don't subscribe to them.

'Cunt' is generally an insult, too. For me, though, it is something beautiful and desirable.

As to your 'father', isn't he a bit abusive? You know you don't have to take that kind of abuse, right?

nick
1st April 2012, 06:56 PM

How about I take a piss in your martini? Is that still a martini to you? Just 'dirty'?

wtf man

Cunt
1st April 2012, 11:23 PM
go and drink your diluted martinis with your diluted catholics (aka - christians)

nick
2nd April 2012, 12:13 AM
Ok don't mix this with that you enormous jackass

PermanentlyEphemeral
7th April 2012, 11:14 PM

Wouldn't you be if you could turn water into wine?

rudeigineile
8th April 2012, 07:22 AM

Wouldn't you be if you could turn water into wine?

:no: unless I was a confused olde worlde Jewe with schizophrenia and daddy issues then :dunno: