Gonzo
  3. oblivion
    3rd August 2012 05:44 PM
    oblivion
    :glomp:
  4. oblivion
    10th May 2012 09:58 PM
    oblivion
    I've had an interesting 9 weeks recovering from surgery, spending a lot of time working on rehab and the rest of the time writing and expanding my routine to include all the normal day-to-day stuff that a person has to do. I go back to work on Monday. In mid-June, I think I'll be home alone. My DH is going to Florida to take care of his parents while his brother is on vacation for a few weeks, and one son will be on tour with his band. My younger son may be home this summer. It depends on if he can find a job in his college town. He'd prefer to stay there rather than come home for the summer.

Going back to work will be interesting. There have been some changes at the office, and my second week back, my group is moving 20 miles away.
  5. Gonzo
    10th May 2012 09:53 PM
    Gonzo
    hey there, raven, thanks...

I'm doing fine. Six months into the nighthawk corporate working world and it has taken it's toll. My mental health has improved, at least, what with all the human interaction, but physically I feel like I've been through 9 rounds of a boxing match. Otherwise just trying to kick back through it, take all the personal liberties I damn well please, and keep focused on being the writer I want to be, whatever I'm working on. Can't see myself in the department store environment for much longer, I'm afraid I'm getting too comfortable with it. Helps to have kick ass friends.

How've you been?
  6. oblivion
    5th May 2012 04:19 AM
    oblivion
    hey, how are things going? it's really good to have you back