MindRomp Forum

MindRomp Forum (http://mindromp.org/forum/index.php)
-   News, Sports & Politics (http://mindromp.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   If you read this title, you are qanon (http://mindromp.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3909)

Cunt 7th September 2020 06:33 PM

If you read this title, you are qanon
 
If you read any further, research any of it for yourself, you are 'official qanon'.

if you follow folks who identify as qanon, then you are just letting folks entertain you, similarly to following Rachel Maddow, or such talking heads.

Other than that, I don't really know anything solid about q, or qanon. One point that can help you sort out bullshit stories from the others though, is that 'qanon' is just slang for everyone who self-researches subjects highlighted by q (who I suspect is a republican-flavoured 'leaker' ) If someone says clear things about q, or qanon, they are probably full of shit, so far as I have seen.

Interesting stories though.

Prince Humperdinck 8th September 2020 02:50 AM

qanon is far right wing conspiracy theory bullshit.

ffejrxx 8th September 2020 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462002)
qanon is far right wing conspiracy theory bullshit.

q can see russia from there

Cunt 8th September 2020 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462002)
qanon is far right wing conspiracy theory bullshit.

qanon is just individuals investigating q's clues for themselves. You have shown how good you are at it already.

Which part did you find 'far right'?

ffejrxx 8th September 2020 06:08 AM

what "investigating" do they actually do?
just poast shit they make up is not investigating

Cunt 8th September 2020 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffejrxx (Post 462005)
what "investigating" do they actually do?
just poast shit they make up is not investigating

Yes, what 'investigating' do you do?

I myself honestly don't do much. I don't know how to evaluate any of the info, and get stuck there.

There are many 'qanon' accounts. I understand them to be normal people, with an interest in one or another aspect of the q phenomenom. They range as you might expect a random group to.

A serious investigative report might yield some idea of what the fuck it is, or who is doing it, but so far, it hasn't been interesting enough. Just a few fringe whack-o's, growing steadily for the last several years, with no evidence leading to the leaker/poster - q.

I enjoy the stories, like watching the partisan news channels, but more 'national enquirer' than 'new yorker', if you see my meaning.

The funnest description I've heard is that it is horoscopes for 'MAGA-Moms' lol

ffejrxx 8th September 2020 06:30 AM

how about looking up fact checking sites and looking at legit news sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZtM21iqTos

Cunt 8th September 2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffejrxx (Post 462007)
how about looking up fact checking sites and looking at legit news sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZtM21iqTos

CNN, who is to many a legit news source, just paid a fat chunk of cash to Nick Sandman because they lied their asses off.

As to fact-checking, I think there will be a way, but it isn't so obvious yet, what with trust in WHO, CDC, BBC, CBC and ABC dropping so dramatically, acronyms themselves may be at risk of cancelling.

Case by case facts can be checked, of course, but the best lies are chock full of facts, as I'm sure you understand.

borealis 8th September 2020 07:17 PM

Eventually, Cunt, you will distrust so many sources that you will have no idea what if anything, is happening anywhere at any time.

Or you pick one that just says stuff you want to be true and pretend that's the Truth.

Or maybe just stick with the weather channel - but not that government weather one, those liberal meteorologists aren't telling the Truth either!

Cunt 8th September 2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borealis (Post 462009)
Eventually, Cunt, you will distrust so many sources that you will have no idea what if anything, is happening anywhere at any time.

Or you pick one that just says stuff you want to be true and pretend that's the Truth.

Or maybe just stick with the weather channel - but not that government weather one, those liberal meteorologists aren't telling the Truth either!

I trust sources, but not blindly. When some of those sources (CNN) show consistent political bias, and consistent dishonesty supporting their political bias, there IS a kind of 'trust' that builds. :)

Why not be specific? Oh, right, because it is uncomfortable to discuss specifics, when you could just hint that you are somehow right, then leave without engaging.

Cunt 8th September 2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borealis (Post 462009)
Eventually, Cunt, you will distrust so many sources that you will have no idea what if anything, is happening anywhere at any time.

Or you pick one that just says stuff you want to be true and pretend that's the Truth.

Or maybe just stick with the weather channel - but not that government weather one, those liberal meteorologists aren't telling the Truth either!

Forget who 'q' is, (t)he(y) are unknown, but it doesn't matter that much.

Here is a 'qanon', who has been following the posts for awhlie...
https://twitter.com/An0n661/status/1303335209585324032

Quote:

Why haven?t the three recent busts made national headlines. Dozens upon dozens of kids rescued from...

... captivity, yet it barely makes the evening news. Curious, no?
I did think the news deserved broader coverage, but it could be simply that kids are rescued from captivity often enough that mere 'dozens' aren't newsworthy.

borealis 8th September 2020 09:38 PM

And if you searched further you'd have discovered why that story was very misleading.

But you won't like my sources, so maybe search 'operation not forgotten' for yourself.

And it's not that I run away. It's unpleasant arguing with you, and you don't ever accept that your argument may be skewed. And it's endless, one of us has to quit to end a discussion, and I get tired long before you do. So I stop.

Timewave 9th September 2020 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borealis (Post 462012)
And if you searched further you'd have discovered why that story was very misleading.

But you won't like my sources, so maybe search 'operation not forgotten' for yourself.

And it's not that I run away. It's unpleasant arguing with you, and you don't ever accept that your argument may be skewed. And it's endless, one of us has to quit to end a discussion, and I get tired long before you do. So I stop.

He baits you Bor and you bite every time.
He denies being a troll, but his tactics are exactly the same as Jerome's.
They want a reaction and see any negative reaction as a win.
Please please Stop taking the bait. :colbert:

Cunt 9th September 2020 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borealis (Post 462012)
And it's not that I run away. It's unpleasant arguing with you, and you don't ever accept that your argument may be skewed. And it's endless, one of us has to quit to end a discussion, and I get tired long before you do. So I stop.

You haven't made any argument. You never do.

You are already qanon though. If you want, you can get the nightly news to tell you all about how it is baseless conspiracy theories.

I mean, if facebook bans it, it's got to be for your own good!

Prince Humperdinck 9th September 2020 11:36 AM

#Frazzledrip

Cunt 9th September 2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462018)
#Frazzledrip

Funny you mention that one. I can guess, but haven't looked into that bit.

Mostly, I don't get past the initial question.

Who or what the fuck is it?

It's easy for people to dismiss it dishonestly, but not as easy to dismiss it fairly.

https://cdn2.qmap.pub/images/9bc7221...ec1270d5ed.jpg

When q posts stuff like this, taking a shot at 'Antifa', it is pretty hard to dodge. Antifa (a.k.a. - the Biden 'street team' ) is a shit outfit, with no-one making a decent defense of them. At least not publicly. They take lots of destructive action, but haven't done much positive stuff.

Of course, it depends on your sources though. Lots of media support for antifa, which glosses over their more destructive behaviour. Look to Andy Ngo on twitter for a consistent opposing view.

Zeluvia 9th September 2020 04:29 PM

This is the best analysis of Q Anon that I have heard : )


Quote:


QAnon is what happens when college kids troll a republican message board with the craziest BS they can come up with, and they pick up the baton of stupidity, and run for the hills with it.




Cunt 9th September 2020 04:44 PM

He has a lot more confidence in his assumptions than I do. First off, he seems to swallow that first message:
'q is a poster on a message board'.

I don't know if q is one poster, or a bunch. I don't know if it is the same poster across time, or how one would know if q was or was not...

Quote:

...secret war against shadowy diddlers...
Epstein, Weinstien, NXIVM, Prince Andrew, Nygaard, nxivm...

What would the 'friends of Epstein' say about this...? Oh, right...they would say something to distract attention from their friends all being caught up in the red scare paedo-dragnet.

...

The production value he mocks is not 'q', but a random interneter who has followed some of it. So it MIGHT be a teenaged Alex Jones he was following.

Quote:

childrens cartoons
So if Disney is linked (fairly and clearly) to the Epstein 'Lolita Express' guy, would that sound more likely? Or less likely? What if Disney had other resources to make their connection with him look innocent...?

He didn't know anything, didn't go into much of anything. I'm not surprised. It isn't easy to swallow the truth in it, especially because it is being used by a republican cartoon character.

Z, you stated quite strongly before that this was not 'insider' anything. I still disagree with you, and still maintain that it is coordinated with the white house.

And q was right about antifa. Before it was cool to condemn them for looting and other fascist behaviours, I mean.

Zeluvia 9th September 2020 06:58 PM

Silly arse : )

Zeluvia 9th September 2020 07:49 PM

Here guys have some more fun = )






Cunt 9th September 2020 08:21 PM

Z, are you more 'Team Trump', 'Team Biden', or 'Team Unity'?

Or is it too embarrassing...?

Prince Humperdinck 9th September 2020 09:07 PM




Cunt 9th September 2020 09:10 PM

Fucking hilarious!

I KNEW you guys would find him :)

Prince Humperdinck 9th September 2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunt (Post 462019)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462018)
#Frazzledrip

Funny you mention that one. I can guess, but haven't looked into that bit.

https://cinnamon.video/watch?v=352367390463362519

Cunt 10th September 2020 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462028)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunt (Post 462019)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck (Post 462018)
#Frazzledrip

Funny you mention that one. I can guess, but haven't looked into that bit.

https://cinnamon.video/watch?v=352367390463362519

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I haven't looked into it by choice.

The Bill Clinton in red pumps painting, the Disney/Harvard/Prince Andrew/teen 'models' rumours are spicy enough for me. I leave the more nutty stuff to those who wish it.

For me, the government intrigue stuff is funnest. For instance, did you hear the one about Biden (NOT Joe) having an island near Little St. James Island? And Epsteins handler, Maxwell, had an interesting Dad and a submarine license?

Oh, and a guy called 'Rusty Shackelford' droned the island early on, but it didn't yield much, other than the expected island facilities.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org