MindRomp Forum

MindRomp Forum (http://mindromp.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia (http://mindromp.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mafia Parody - Day 3 (http://mindromp.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3663)

spruce 13th May 2018 12:29 AM

Mafia Parody - Day 3
 
Day 3 dawns with sad news for a fish out of water. You find Don Lino, our lone shark, dead.
Spoiler



https://i.imgur.com/2kEKTBa.jpg

borealis was your Town 2-shot Bulletproof.

Alive Players:
longhair
Majiffy
charlou
Magicziggy
sparking

The Fallen:
rachmarie Spock, Mafia Usurper / Voyeur
OmicronPersei8 Francis X. Clampazzo ( 'Clamps' ), Town Nurse
Mantisdreamz - Peter Hayden Dinklage, Mafia Traitor/Roleblocker/Tailor
borealis - Don Lino, Town 2-shot Bulletproof

Nightfall scheduled ~24+ hours

sparking 13th May 2018 01:04 AM

well ok

- c

longhair75 13th May 2018 01:14 AM

Interesting

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 01:18 AM

First thoughts.

Borealis is vig/sk kill by knife since she was bulletproof.

Vig should claim. If no claim we can assume lms sk.

Scum kill was blocked or doced.

Mantis flip may have been a surprise to Scum as borealis was looking pretty scummy herself.

I still have Charlou and lh as my non Scum . Jiffy probable because bussing rach looks like low percentage return.

There must be a seer since there's a Don.
There must be a doc since there was a nurse. Not asking for claims right now.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 01:23 AM

##vote sparking##

For now ..

longhair75 13th May 2018 01:31 AM

I agree. I have MZ and charlou as solid town.


This leaves Majiffy and sparking to sort.

sparking 13th May 2018 01:58 AM

we are odd night doc / even night vig

we docced mz n1 (diva decision) and shot @ bor last night (mine whoops)

mz can you walk me through why you have LH as a villager?

- c

sparking 13th May 2018 01:59 AM

not sure what happened last night with bor being 2x BPV

even if we stacked with mafia (i have no idea why mafia would shoot bor) there's still an unaccounted shot

sparking 13th May 2018 02:03 AM

i really thought it was bor fwiw

i thought mantis might have known the mafia team (not sure how traitor works here, that element of traitor varies anywhere i play really) and was signalling them; her first two post itg were quote responses to bor and rach over somewhat innocuous things. i thought there was possibility rach's traitor signalling bore fruit and they were aware of mantis being traitor

bor being town kind of dismisses that theory

charlou 13th May 2018 02:26 AM

Based on my reads and evidence from gameplay, I'm going to ##vote majiffy##

Everyone else is looking town to me, based on reads and gameplay.

charlou 13th May 2018 02:29 AM

OTOH, I could see this as lh playing a very cool scum game ...hmmm..

Back later

sparking 13th May 2018 02:39 AM

I think LH is more likely than majiffy, fwiw

he's at the bottom of my list

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 02:47 AM

##vote majiffy##

Half time at the soccer.
More later

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 03:41 AM

Neither kill involved a bullet.
Just saying ..

If there's another doc, speak up.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429282)
I think LH is more likely than majiffy, fwiw

he's at the bottom of my list

##vote sparking##

sparking 13th May 2018 03:56 AM

ok?

longhair75 13th May 2018 04:04 AM

off to bed I will pick this back up in the morning

sparking 13th May 2018 04:08 AM

he does this where he adds 2 + 2 and somehow gets 5. I seem to have that effect on him.

I am relenting a bit to cory's and majiffy's points about lh, and I SHLD be in his townpile and for me not being in his town pile he sure isn't talking to me.

I think that this is within majiffy's scum range but cory has him at strong town.

sparking 13th May 2018 04:14 AM

i have charlou over majiffy atm fwiw diva

my list would be like

mz
charlou

majiffy
lh

-c

spruce 13th May 2018 04:21 AM

Lynch:
longhair
Majiffy (1) charlou, Mz
charlou
Magicziggy
sparking (1) Magicziggy, Mz

charlou 13th May 2018 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429302)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429282)
I think LH is more likely than majiffy, fwiw

he's at the bottom of my list

##vote sparking##

I see sparking as town.



I expect Longhair, by his reads and his stance of not voting a claimed special, should vote majiffy.

sparking 13th May 2018 04:40 AM

hasnt worked out for him so far, but he said that when it was in dissonance with his reads, which have been pretty indefinable besides saying x is town and x is not XD

which is sort of one of the problems i have with that slot :P

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429310)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429302)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429282)
I think LH is more likely than majiffy, fwiw

he's at the bottom of my list

##vote sparking##

I see sparking as town.



I expect Longhair, by his reads and his stance of not voting a claimed special, should vote majiffy.

If you are soft claiming seer then that clears you. But with a Don remaining beware.

Also my crackpot theory for the day is that scum have a thief (think flavour) and have stolen borealis role.

The vig has bullets. Scum had a non bullet kill.

I'm not always wrong.

sparking 13th May 2018 05:33 AM

if you are voting me, you are definitely wrong atm :P

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:51 AM

I'm prepared to lynch jiffy.

sparking 13th May 2018 05:55 AM

just from a general outside perspective (ive gathered already this is a pretty close-knit type mafia community where a lot of people have DEEP META and etc)

i really have no idea what is going on re: LH

so, idk, if you want to just ignore me asking why specifically you & others have him as a villager, im not going to try to drag it out of you, but expect me to sit here baffled why people are reading him the way they are

:confused:

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:55 AM

Also protecting me night 1 is something borealis might have done night 1..(after what was said last game) The obvious protect was op8 or jiffy.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429316)
just from a general outside perspective (ive gathered already this is a pretty close-knit type mafia community where a lot of people have DEEP META and etc)

i really have no idea what is going on re: LH

so, idk, if you want to just ignore me asking why specifically you & others have him as a villager, im not going to try to drag it out of you, but expect me to sit here baffled why people are reading him the way they are

:confused:

Why do you have him as scum. I will answer you, but make your case.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:11 AM

he hasn't done much

diva expects some extent for LH to interact with her to help figure out that game which has been totally lacking

his d1 voting wasn't particularly encouraging

i have no actual reason to think he's a villager whereas every1 else has something going for them

typically im more of a bottom down player (i try to find villagers and then lynch people who i don't think are villagers as opposed to straight scumhunting)

your turn!

sparking 13th May 2018 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429317)
Also protecting me night 1 is something borealis might have done night 1..(after what was said last game) The obvious protect was op8 or jiffy.

op8/you were the ones we thought of

shruuuuug

maybe step away from the tinfoil

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:17 AM

Lh is so obviously town it is not funny. The alternative is Rach and lh dreamed up lh bussing rach. (He would never do it) and then her claiming so he jumps off. Lh takes things at face value. It's no master plan.

Lh also jumped off Mantis true to form.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:21 AM

kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:22 AM

Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

His voting day 1 was rach, then he unvoted when rach claimed.

He voted op8 because op8 did not unvote rach. This is true to town lh form . Diva knows this.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429323)
kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Ah no, it's you.

I'm ready to fv you as I'm not really in the mood for one of divas theatrical meltdowns.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:25 AM

I shall be back later.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429325)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429323)
kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Ah no, it's you.

I'm ready to fv you as I'm not really in the mood for one of divas theatrical meltdowns.

i will continue to shrug

sparking 13th May 2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429324)
Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

like there's literally any reason i would know this

like lhf is always means a player is town

not even sure if this is worth bothering discussing with you, you dont seem particularly amenable to discussion (a THIN READ, but i dont know you guys lol)

- c

sparking 13th May 2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429324)
Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

His voting day 1 was rach, then he unvoted when rach claimed.

He voted op8 because op8 did not unvote rach. This is true to town lh form . Diva knows this.

I think he is town but we are going through the POE and cory and I are trying to work together on our reads.

in lieu of bor's flip I think majiffy is a lovely choice if you are sure about charlou.

and you have been talking to cory, don't project a meltdown with me when I am not even in the conversation. and there wldn't any meltdowns ever if you cld add 2 and 2 and 4 instead of 5 like you always do. we are what we claimed and every single bit of our posting screams town and screams our role.

like just stop, plz. don't throw the game just because you are mad for doing something that I haven't even done yet, ty.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:40 AM

Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:41 AM

me + diva for the most part have been thinking independently and coming together now and then to discuss

LH has been something we haven't fully agreed on, so dont put my words in diva's mouth pl0x :)

sparking 13th May 2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429330)
Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

I DO know this. but cory and I are working together and I have to try to see things from his POV cos sometimes strangers will see something that I miss.

we are working it out

sparking 13th May 2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429330)
Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

we are a hydra but we are not the same person

a relatively simple concept to digest

sparking 13th May 2018 06:44 AM

i am gonna let diva take over for a bit, not sure i am helping, lol :P

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:45 AM

Why have you ignored the kill flavours?

Borealis was bullet proof.
There was no bullet.
There was no bullet night 1.

There was no second kill night 2.

So is there a blocker?

The only way I relax about you is if Charlou claims a role that clears you.

Then I move on to jiffy.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:46 AM

i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429337)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

there is no reason our shot would have killed him anyway considering her role

i don't have an answer for you, i am not psychic as to the game's design and what else happened

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429338)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429337)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

there is no reason our shot would have killed him anyway considering her role

i don't have an answer for you, i am not psychic as to the game's design and what else happened

- c

Think harder

sparking 13th May 2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429335)
Why have you ignored the kill flavours?

Borealis was bullet proof.
There was no bullet.
There was no bullet night 1.

There was no second kill night 2.

So is there a blocker?

The only way I relax about you is if Charlou claims a role that clears you.

Then I move on to jiffy.

jfc mz. stop just stop and think for 2 seconds.

our action did not go through last night so I imagine bor's bp prevented our vig shot. we did not shoot n1 so the second night if ours didn't go through but the scum nk did like the first 1 THEN WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

our vig did not go through is what it shld tell you.

cory and I think the don might have a strongman shot or something.

I am ready to lynch majiffy cos I know he wld bus rach in the way that he did and threw up red flags all over the place in the prvs round. I already said he shld be speed lynched with him going after lh. cory needs to work things out for himself too.

we are on the same page mz

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 07:15 AM

Yes. That's it.

But I wanted to hear that you get it.
The kill flavour is important.

##vote majiffy##

spruce 13th May 2018 07:18 AM

Lynch:
longhair
Majiffy (2) charlou, Mz, Mz
charlou
Magicziggy
sparking (0) Magicziggy, Mz

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 07:31 AM

Borealis was only bullet proof.
Not death proof.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 11:54 AM

Pet theory.

Jiffy gave up.

Didn't put a kill in.

Kill was randomised.

longhair75 13th May 2018 11:55 AM

Good morning.


I still have MZ and charlou as solid town, and sparking is looking town also.



I can certainly get behind a Majiffy lynch at this point


##vote Majiffy##

charlou 13th May 2018 12:23 PM

From day one ..
Quote:

Originally Posted by borealis (Post 428877)
I'm not convinced we should be lynching rach. Or mantis.

##vote majiffy##

'caaausssse I'm hooked-on-a feeeling...!


Magicziggy 13th May 2018 12:51 PM

I'm not sure what that post shows us.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 01:05 PM

##unvote majiffy##

Now I'm wavering on Charlou.

I'll be back in the morning.

Night

spruce 13th May 2018 03:00 PM

10 hours remaining in Day 3.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429352)
##unvote majiffy##

Now I'm wavering on Charlou.

I'll be back in the morning.

Night

I am sheeping you on that read. I think now that I am looking at everything majiffy has more scum equity than charlou (him going after lh, for the reasons he fv rach) but cory has him as strong town.

we need help unraveling that bit.

Majiffy 13th May 2018 06:41 PM

ZzZz unravel your paranoia and listen to your hydra partner.

##vote Charlou##

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 09:43 PM

Lol

##vote majiffy##

Majiffy 13th May 2018 09:50 PM

I'm seer with innos on mz and lh

Provided game doesn't end after a don has been lynched they're clear

But I reckon don is last scum so reports are useless

sparking 13th May 2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majiffy (Post 429360)
ZzZz unravel your paranoia and listen to your hydra partner.

##vote Charlou##

lol what happened with your "lynch lh" campaign

I wanna talk to cory first but consider our vote on majiffy

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429310)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429302)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429282)
I think LH is more likely than majiffy, fwiw

he's at the bottom of my list

##vote sparking##

I see sparking as town.



I expect Longhair, by his reads and his stance of not voting a claimed special, should vote majiffy.

I took this as a soft seer claim from Charlou.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 10:01 PM

I think she crumbs jiffy day 2. Not sure though.

sparking 13th May 2018 10:03 PM

Obviously if you are seer cc majiffy

If not i lack the comprehension to understand why’d there be a don & a tailor with no cop/seer, but im clearly out of my element here

- c

Majiffy 13th May 2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429364)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Majiffy (Post 429360)
ZzZz unravel your paranoia and listen to your hydra partner.

##vote Charlou##

lol what happened with your "lynch lh" campaign

I wanna talk to cory first but consider our vote on majiffy

Gee probably the same thing that happened to my n1 MZ scumread

sparking 13th May 2018 10:06 PM

I would imagine all peeks are useless atp

Majiffy 13th May 2018 10:08 PM

Prolly but I'm of the save-it-for-lylo camp

Two back to back scumlynches we've got MLs to burn

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 10:11 PM

I'm lynching jiffy first.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majiffy (Post 429372)
Prolly but I'm of the save-it-for-lylo camp

Two back to back scumlynches we've got MLs to burn

We are five. One mislynch only.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 10:19 PM

Charlou probably won't be around for 1 1/2 - 2 hours ..

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429373)
I'm lynching jiffy first.

Although it depends on what she claims.

sparking 13th May 2018 10:29 PM

aye

longhair75 13th May 2018 10:47 PM

Back. When the game got quiet, I took The Incomparable Sunflower out to lunch.


Happy Mother's Day to all of the MR Moms

longhair75 13th May 2018 10:48 PM

2 hours 15 minutes or so to NF

spruce 13th May 2018 11:00 PM

2 hours until Nightfall.

Lynch:
longhair
Majiffy (3) charlou, Mz, Mz, longhair, Mz
charlou (1) Majiffy
Magicziggy
sparking (0) Magicziggy, Mz

Majiffy 13th May 2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429374)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Majiffy (Post 429372)
Prolly but I'm of the save-it-for-lylo camp

Two back to back scumlynches we've got MLs to burn

We are five. One mislynch only.

Oh and waste it on the towniest guy alive, true MRtown fashion.

sparking 14th May 2018 12:02 AM

how are you the townist person in the game?

hint: you are not but humour me

sparking 14th May 2018 12:04 AM

##vote majiffy##

charlou 14th May 2018 12:13 AM

Jiffy ...nice try ... claiming seer seals your fate :D

Of course I'm seer ... n1 viewed borealis as "innocent". ..n2 viewed sparking as "innocent".

I actually thought b might be the Don.

Obv jiffy is the Don.

longhair75 14th May 2018 12:18 AM

Jiffy has, on occasion, bussed scum team mates. This explains his final vote on rach. He was probably thinking that her inevitable melt down would out her anyway


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

longhair75 14th May 2018 12:19 AM

He did it for town cred. Rach and jiffy have some sort of symbiotic relationship I have yet to fathom. It could have all been scum theater


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sparking 14th May 2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429395)
Jiffy ...nice try ... claiming seer seals your fate :D

Of course I'm seer ... n1 viewed borealis as "innocent". ..n2 viewed sparking as "innocent".

I actually thought b might be the Don.

Obv jiffy is the Don.

Thank you :)

- c

spruce 14th May 2018 12:25 AM

35 minutes 'till sundown.

Lynch:
longhair
Majiffy (4) charlou, Mz, Mz, longhair, Mz, sparking
charlou (1) Majiffy
Magicziggy
sparking (0) Magicziggy, Mz

Majiffy 14th May 2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429395)
Jiffy ...nice try ... claiming seer seals your fate :D

Of course I'm seer ... n1 viewed borealis as "innocent". ..n2 viewed sparking as "innocent".

I actually thought b might be the Don.

Obv jiffy is the Don.

Oh good that's endgame then

Lynch Charlou tomorrow when I flip

spruce 14th May 2018 01:00 AM

Nightfall!

Mafia Parody Mafiosi gather their energies and focus today and put all the pieces together, sorting that surely pigeons must be ebil. They unanimously gather teethy Squit of the Goodfeather clan and pluck him thoroughly.

Majiffy was Squit Goodfeather, a cautious and hopeless bird spoofing the protagonist Ray Liotta of Goodfellas. It's quite ok, he's used to being beaten up by other birds.
https://i.imgur.com/da5MOCl.jpg
Spoiler
Unfortunately, he was a Town Sane Cop who could investigate any player at Night to hopefully learn their alignment.


Night moves due in 11 hours

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 01:03 AM

I was getting the feeling it was going to be two cops against each other.

I'm death proof (conditional). Feel free to test it out.

Longhair, you have to claim.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 01:04 AM

The wording is quite specific.

"A town sane cop" can definitely include more than one town sane cop.

sparking 14th May 2018 01:08 AM

:??:

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 01:11 AM

I'm back on sparking.

The whole borealis kill thing is too weird.

Charlou, work with me if you're town. Longhair, you need to claim.

I have to earn a living now.

charlou 14th May 2018 01:22 AM

Sorry jiffy :(

charlou 14th May 2018 01:25 AM

My investigative role is useless tonight, because don.

It's got to be longhair.

charlou 14th May 2018 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429409)
I'm back on sparking.

The whole borealis kill thing is too weird.

Charlou, work with me if you're town. Longhair, you need to claim.

I have to earn a living now.

If scum I don't see why sparking would state they put a kill in on b ...if scum wouldn't they just claim ft doc?

charlou 14th May 2018 01:28 AM

Yes, another day, another 50 cents ... back later

longhair75 14th May 2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429406)
I was getting the feeling it was going to be two cops against each other.

I'm death proof (conditional). Feel free to test it out.

Longhair, you have to claim.




Just Vanilla Town

sparking 14th May 2018 02:01 AM

would spruce put a single vt in a role madness game as a troll?

- c

sparking 14th May 2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429409)
I'm back on sparking.

The whole borealis kill thing is too weird.

Charlou, work with me if you're town. Longhair, you need to claim.

I have to earn a living now.

dude, we have conf role with no cc. we are the clearest player in the game.

I think it is weird that you immediately jump to us being scum with a town proveable claim and not the vt in what is obvsly a role madness game.

the mental contortionist thinking is truly of monstrous proportions is unfreaking real.

longhair75 14th May 2018 02:26 AM

I do not know that answer. My role pm just states that I am vanilla town and i win when all threats to town are eliminated

sparking 14th May 2018 02:26 AM

i will continue to cheerlead diva <3

:cheer:

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 02:34 AM

VT in role madness does not ping as much as you thinking it's an issue.

sparking 14th May 2018 03:04 AM

:shockcorn: holy fucking cow

what part of we are confirmed do you not get?

sparking 14th May 2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429424)
:shockcorn: holy fucking cow

what part of we are confirmed do you not get?

cory on our hydra chat: "all of it"

charlou 14th May 2018 03:44 AM

I really think longhair has played a smooth as silk scum game.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 03:48 AM

For me it's a 3 way conundrum.

To believe Charlou is a sane or naive seer in this setup. Coupled with her play and the overall mechanics, this is believable.

To believe Longhair is a vt in this set up. Coupled with his play this is believable.

To believe there is a doc/vig. Yep I get that.
To believe you vigged bor. Tick.
To believe you docced me over op8, starts to break down here.
And your play has been about playing on the whole Hydra thing. Giving an out to vote for absolutely anyone.

So now we have to say how can you be doc/vig? I said day 1 that flavour of roles was important. And what's missing is the criminal element. The role thief.

Here's the killer piece of evidence.

Borealis as bullet proof makes absolutely no sense as a town role when the scum kill is not by bullet. Borealis and you have swapped roles. Scum had bulletproof and town has death proof. Town never had both.

Charlou and Longhair please indicate that you have at least read and understood my argument as to why sparking is the last Scum. when I get a chance I'll see if I can find a role that fits.

charlou 14th May 2018 03:52 AM

My role pm states I'm sane cop, and that other roles might mean I get an incorrect result.

I'll look at your argument properly after work, mz

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429427)
I really think longhair has played a smooth as silk scum game.

You think he tried to bus rach day 1?
Then pulled away when she claimed.

You think his consistent stance with Mantis was because he knew what she was going to flip?

If you believe this, then you are buying that scum had a negative role (usurper) and town had bullet proof and death proof.

sparking 14th May 2018 03:52 AM

charlou as naive seer was something me and diva discussed

as for the rest of your "killer case"

:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

- c

longhair75 14th May 2018 03:52 AM

I do see what you are thinking, and it makes sense

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429429)
My role pm states I'm sane cop, and that other roles might mean I get an incorrect result.

I'll look at your argument properly after work, mz

Designed to create today's mislynch.

longhair75 14th May 2018 03:53 AM

the above is in response to MZ

sparking 14th May 2018 03:53 AM

i don't want to live in this village anymore

- cory

charlou 14th May 2018 03:54 AM

B was killed n2. N2 sparking viewed as "innocent"

longhair75 14th May 2018 03:55 AM

I am off to bed.. I have an early start tomorrow, and will have access for a while. I will be out of touch through most of the work day. no electronic devices allowed in the County Jail

charlou 14th May 2018 03:56 AM

Later guys

sparking 14th May 2018 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429436)
B was killed n2. N2 sparking viewed as "innocent"

i am trying to understand living in a world where it is more plausible that we're the non-flip changing role thief mafia don strongman kill is more plausible than lh lying about being VT

unless MZ is arguing we were originally 2x bulletproof and "flipped roles" with bor who was the doc, which doesn't account for the fact of a necessary strongman modifier according to his theory, but i imagine he's just ignoring that hole so his hard-on for pushing diva can continue

- c

sparking 14th May 2018 04:00 AM

my first mindromp experience has truly delivered

charlou 14th May 2018 04:04 AM

I think I'll be dead tonight, but atm my vote would be longhair. I expect he'll kill me to increase his chance of surviving day four.

We shall see :l

charlou 14th May 2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429440)
my first mindromp experience has truly delivered

:hug:

sparking 14th May 2018 04:11 AM

you do understand we cleared because of mechanics, right?

we know that there is a doc because a nurse flipped. a nurse's role does not activate until the doc dies.

we are uncc-ed.

I don't need an argument the 2 statements are facts that we know because spruce is saying it in the op and spruce does not put superfluous roles in the game.

I have no words. no words.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 04:22 AM

OK, I'll do a full reset.

If longhair is scum I have to pinpoint the number of times he has done a scum move as opposed to just rolling along with the game as he usually does. For example voting rach.

Also if sparking is doc, potential to save a kill.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429443)
you do understand we cleared because of mechanics, right?

we know that there is a doc because a nurse flipped. a nurse's role does not activate until the doc dies.

we are uncc-ed.

I don't need an argument the 2 statements are facts that we know because spruce is saying it in the op and spruce does not put superfluous roles in the game.

I have no words. no words.

There has to be a time where I accept that. And if it were any other way then the mechanics cannot be fathomed.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 04:26 AM

I'm thinking that scum may have lynch proof up their sleeve.
Town has 2x bulletproof and death proof (unused, conditional and limited)

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 04:33 AM

The thought of longhair being scum doesn't bare thinking about.

Jiffy would have been right :christyes::staregonk:

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlou (Post 429427)
I really think longhair has played a smooth as silk scum game.

I'm here :gun:

sparking 14th May 2018 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429445)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429443)
you do understand we cleared because of mechanics, right?

we know that there is a doc because a nurse flipped. a nurse's role does not activate until the doc dies.

we are uncc-ed.

I don't need an argument the 2 statements are facts that we know because spruce is saying it in the op and spruce does not put superfluous roles in the game.

I have no words. no words.

There has to be a time where I accept that. And if it were any other way then the mechanics cannot be fathomed.

good mebbe you can acknowledging you have an obvs bias against me and you will do a hard reset for future games. Like you truly want us to be scum and are doing a trillion mental gymnastics to convince yourself that its true rather than accept that we are town.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 05:25 AM

That's bull.
My fault is over analysing game mechanics.
I also have higher thresholds of what constitutes cleared depending on who's claiming it. The higher I rate a scum game, the harder I will push the envelope of possibilities.

In short, don't expect a change and take it as a compliment of your game.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 05:28 AM

Also assuming Longhair is the godfather, balance the game. Scum has something else imo.

spruce 14th May 2018 07:00 AM

5 hours 'till night moves due.

Magicziggy 14th May 2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Town bloc, imo is jiffy, mz, me.

Sparking seems town, and b imv looks town.

lh and mantis imo most likely scum.

##vote longhair##
This day 2 post nails Charlou as town or great Scum play.

Here she crumbs the b read. It looks careful but the "imv" flags seer.

So 100% I'll be voting Longhair tomorrow.

charlou 14th May 2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429461)
Quote:

Town bloc, imo is jiffy, mz, me.

Sparking seems town, and b imv looks town.

lh and mantis imo most likely scum.

##vote longhair##
This day 2 post nails Charlou as town or great Scum play.

Here she crumbs the b read. It looks careful but the "imv" flags seer.

So 100% I'll be voting Longhair tomorrow.

I wish my scum game were that good :tongue:

Still feel bad about lynching jiffy. I'll be voting longhair too.

spruce 14th May 2018 11:10 AM

50 minutes 'till night action cutoff.

charlou 14th May 2018 11:18 AM

Who will be protected ??

Who will be killed ???

:shockcorn:

longhair75 14th May 2018 11:50 AM

I shiver with antici



pation


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spruce 14th May 2018 12:00 PM

Day 4 is up.

Majiffy 14th May 2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429435)
i don't want to live in this village anymore

- cory

Welcome to MR!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org