MindRomp Forum

MindRomp Forum (http://mindromp.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia (http://mindromp.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mafia Parody - Day 3 (http://mindromp.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3663)

sparking 13th May 2018 05:55 AM

just from a general outside perspective (ive gathered already this is a pretty close-knit type mafia community where a lot of people have DEEP META and etc)

i really have no idea what is going on re: LH

so, idk, if you want to just ignore me asking why specifically you & others have him as a villager, im not going to try to drag it out of you, but expect me to sit here baffled why people are reading him the way they are

:confused:

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:55 AM

Also protecting me night 1 is something borealis might have done night 1..(after what was said last game) The obvious protect was op8 or jiffy.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429316)
just from a general outside perspective (ive gathered already this is a pretty close-knit type mafia community where a lot of people have DEEP META and etc)

i really have no idea what is going on re: LH

so, idk, if you want to just ignore me asking why specifically you & others have him as a villager, im not going to try to drag it out of you, but expect me to sit here baffled why people are reading him the way they are

:confused:

Why do you have him as scum. I will answer you, but make your case.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:11 AM

he hasn't done much

diva expects some extent for LH to interact with her to help figure out that game which has been totally lacking

his d1 voting wasn't particularly encouraging

i have no actual reason to think he's a villager whereas every1 else has something going for them

typically im more of a bottom down player (i try to find villagers and then lynch people who i don't think are villagers as opposed to straight scumhunting)

your turn!

sparking 13th May 2018 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429317)
Also protecting me night 1 is something borealis might have done night 1..(after what was said last game) The obvious protect was op8 or jiffy.

op8/you were the ones we thought of

shruuuuug

maybe step away from the tinfoil

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:17 AM

Lh is so obviously town it is not funny. The alternative is Rach and lh dreamed up lh bussing rach. (He would never do it) and then her claiming so he jumps off. Lh takes things at face value. It's no master plan.

Lh also jumped off Mantis true to form.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:21 AM

kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:22 AM

Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

His voting day 1 was rach, then he unvoted when rach claimed.

He voted op8 because op8 did not unvote rach. This is true to town lh form . Diva knows this.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429323)
kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Ah no, it's you.

I'm ready to fv you as I'm not really in the mood for one of divas theatrical meltdowns.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:25 AM

I shall be back later.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429325)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429323)
kk

you think jiffy busses rach the way he did with no real incentive besides to do it / in response to rach RVS voting him?

Ah no, it's you.

I'm ready to fv you as I'm not really in the mood for one of divas theatrical meltdowns.

i will continue to shrug

sparking 13th May 2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429324)
Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

like there's literally any reason i would know this

like lhf is always means a player is town

not even sure if this is worth bothering discussing with you, you dont seem particularly amenable to discussion (a THIN READ, but i dont know you guys lol)

- c

sparking 13th May 2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429324)
Longhair plays at his own pace. Interaction is not a feature of his game, he sees what he sees . This has been a typical lh town game. That you are not looking elsewhere speaks volumes. Lh is always lhf.

His voting day 1 was rach, then he unvoted when rach claimed.

He voted op8 because op8 did not unvote rach. This is true to town lh form . Diva knows this.

I think he is town but we are going through the POE and cory and I are trying to work together on our reads.

in lieu of bor's flip I think majiffy is a lovely choice if you are sure about charlou.

and you have been talking to cory, don't project a meltdown with me when I am not even in the conversation. and there wldn't any meltdowns ever if you cld add 2 and 2 and 4 instead of 5 like you always do. we are what we claimed and every single bit of our posting screams town and screams our role.

like just stop, plz. don't throw the game just because you are mad for doing something that I haven't even done yet, ty.

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:40 AM

Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:41 AM

me + diva for the most part have been thinking independently and coming together now and then to discuss

LH has been something we haven't fully agreed on, so dont put my words in diva's mouth pl0x :)

sparking 13th May 2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429330)
Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

I DO know this. but cory and I are working together and I have to try to see things from his POV cos sometimes strangers will see something that I miss.

we are working it out

sparking 13th May 2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429330)
Yes there is literally a reason.
You are playing with diva who knows this.

we are a hydra but we are not the same person

a relatively simple concept to digest

sparking 13th May 2018 06:44 AM

i am gonna let diva take over for a bit, not sure i am helping, lol :P

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:45 AM

Why have you ignored the kill flavours?

Borealis was bullet proof.
There was no bullet.
There was no bullet night 1.

There was no second kill night 2.

So is there a blocker?

The only way I relax about you is if Charlou claims a role that clears you.

Then I move on to jiffy.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:46 AM

i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

sparking 13th May 2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429337)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

there is no reason our shot would have killed him anyway considering her role

i don't have an answer for you, i am not psychic as to the game's design and what else happened

- c

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429338)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429337)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparking (Post 429336)
i have played in very few games where there is important distinction in kill flavor that is meaningful to the game

if that's the standard here, im uninformed of this

again, shrug

- c

It is an important distinction. You can trust me on this.

there is no reason our shot would have killed him anyway considering her role

i don't have an answer for you, i am not psychic as to the game's design and what else happened

- c

Think harder

sparking 13th May 2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicziggy (Post 429335)
Why have you ignored the kill flavours?

Borealis was bullet proof.
There was no bullet.
There was no bullet night 1.

There was no second kill night 2.

So is there a blocker?

The only way I relax about you is if Charlou claims a role that clears you.

Then I move on to jiffy.

jfc mz. stop just stop and think for 2 seconds.

our action did not go through last night so I imagine bor's bp prevented our vig shot. we did not shoot n1 so the second night if ours didn't go through but the scum nk did like the first 1 THEN WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

our vig did not go through is what it shld tell you.

cory and I think the don might have a strongman shot or something.

I am ready to lynch majiffy cos I know he wld bus rach in the way that he did and threw up red flags all over the place in the prvs round. I already said he shld be speed lynched with him going after lh. cory needs to work things out for himself too.

we are on the same page mz

Magicziggy 13th May 2018 07:15 AM

Yes. That's it.

But I wanted to hear that you get it.
The kill flavour is important.

##vote majiffy##


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org