View Single Post
Old 20th June 2020, 08:07 PM   #460268  /  #1284
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
Going back a ways...

The Nova Scotia mass murderer case gets weirder and weirder. He may have been an extremely well paid informant or agent for the RCMP and had ties to both Hells Angels and a Mexican cartel. Maybe. It seems to be mostly speculation based on some odd events and interactions, but Macleans isn't some tabloid.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...ver-operation
There is a bunch of conspiracy-theory-level weird going on. International elite rings of criminals are linked by a seeming suicide (Epstein)

All the response I get suggests people think I'm nutty, and so are conspiracy theories, but Michael Shermer has an opinion, and it is a skeptical one.

Nygaard (the fashion mogul) was a Canadian 'elite' who got caught up in similar (if not linked) stuff recently.

I try to remember this analogy...phacking deliberately sounds like fapping.

P-hacking is a real thing an unethical scientist might do - manipulating their data set until a desired 'P value' is yielded.

Phacking is similar, but more intuitive and less directed. So ethical scientists can do it, too.

Anyway, phacking is a good picture to keep in mind when hearing from authorities...also why I've been kind of avoiding the story.

I wish I had avoided this one, too. Thanks though, bor. Honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom