View Single Post
Old 15th April 2018, 01:36 AM   #425447  /  #76
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
Peoples lifetime earning power is related to their PHYSICAL competitive attributes.

In order to show it is true, you have to show it is true in ALL circumstances.

However, it has been shown that people's lifetime earning power is related to their PHYSICAL attractiveness, but that applies across both sexes and all groups.

Now I added the word Physical, because you are talking about Sports.
Funny, it looked like you added the word 'physical' because it was too hard to put down my opinion without it.

I haven't made it into a clear, falsifiable statement...maybe I could, but it's not easy to even talk around this.

Is sport only physical? Or are there other valuable and important qualities on display?

Quote:
You are not talking about esports, or spelling bees, or Chess, or other non physical competition correct?
I think we can include chess with 'competitions that males clearly dominate in mixed fair competition'. I don't know much about the other competitions you mention.
Quote:

Or is your theory that people who engage in ANY competitive endeavor likely to earn more?
No, but instead that the difference shown in those competitive areas is applicable to employment or the business world.

Such as competing for available overtime hours, raises, promotions etc.
Quote:
So, do men who engage in sports earn more than men who don't?
Do women who engage in sports earn more than women who don't?
I would guess yes, but it doesn't matter to my point. I'm suggesting that males show more of everything measured in sport, and that it translates to the same kind of result in business or employment - since they are also competitive areas.

I don't know why this is so hard to get across.
Quote:

If you want to show that sports gives an advantage, and is a PRIMARY reason for that advantage, it has to over other variables.
I am not showing that sports gives an advantage, but that sports results show one group consistently outperforming the other. So if there were any area where men and women compete fairly, I would expect it to carry over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicziggy View Post
Let's just assume this is my one and only contribution to this discussion.
I skipped reading your comment because you won't be contributing further anyway. I may read it later, if I get bored with conversing.

Do you need a fainting couch? Are you going to be okay?

*Caution*
Feminism IS the Patriarchy.

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom