Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia

Mafia 8/10 of Mafia GMs who expressed a preference, prefer Mindromp

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2015, 01:25 AM   #288399  /  #51
longhair75
rose tints my world and keeps me safe
 
longhair75's Avatar
 

It's probably just a last bit of misdirection from borealis.
longhair75 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 02:53 AM   #288409  /  #52
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

bussing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
borealis is definitely scum in this game
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 02:55 AM   #288410  /  #53
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

based on B's response to his vote I don't think so. if this is scum theater it is damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
##vote borealis##

not buying her list from yesterday... she threw out a couple FOSes at low posters but mostly trolley tracked on me being "scummy" and calling everyone else town or unsure.
It was me wondering last minute about char's defense of you, and thinking she might be the cop given how definite she was, that in part caused my switch to OP8 last night.

When I reread the thread after nightfall I realised that if TW hadn't switched in the same minute I did, that charlou would have been the lynch, so at least town didn't lynch another special.

Why are you TTing me instead of for instance looking at charlou's bw? You're still making very little town sense imo.

And low input players do need to be looked at hard, esp. 3 days in.[/QUOTE]
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 02:57 AM   #288411  /  #54
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
based on B's response to his vote I don't think so. if this is scum theater it is damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
##vote borealis##

not buying her list from yesterday... she threw out a couple FOSes at low posters but mostly trolley tracked on me being "scummy" and calling everyone else town or unsure.
It was me wondering last minute about char's defense of you, and thinking she might be the cop given how definite she was, that in part caused my switch to OP8 last night.

When I reread the thread after nightfall I realised that if TW hadn't switched in the same minute I did, that charlou would have been the lynch, so at least town didn't lynch another special.

Why are you TTing me instead of for instance looking at charlou's bw? You're still making very little town sense imo.

And low input players do need to be looked at hard, esp. 3 days in.
grrr not being able to edit
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:01 AM   #288413  /  #55
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Yeah, if Gonzo and Bor were scum together, they played a crazy game.

Look at the votes on Gonzo on day 1 during the fire drill, where Aden and Bor were both on Gonzo, that could have gone bad fast if Gonzo was scum.
Gonzo was the only one that Borealis declared outright was scum. And he back at her.

Borealis was mayor, she had to fear the seer. If Gonzo was scum with bor, would they take a shot at Charlou when she was townreading both of them? If Gonzo was scum, they would have known it wasn't a seer read that was keeping Charlou on his side.

Also the misdirection last night when Gonzo claimed a block. And even the fact Gonzo claimed a block.

It's all very bad for my conspiracy theory paranoia.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:01 AM   #288414  /  #56
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
I got you praying, I read the same thing a few times.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:11 AM   #288415  /  #57
longhair75
rose tints my world and keeps me safe
 
longhair75's Avatar
 

So everyone shows up just as I need to get to bed.... I am up and on my way to work at 4.30am my time tomorrow and will be here from then until nightfall.

Good night all
longhair75 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:33 AM   #288416  /  #58
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

okay I am thinking it is a toss up between aden and lh
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:42 AM   #288417  /  #59
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

gonzo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Okay so since charlou want the seer as I'm sure scum thought then ##vote gonzo##
how do you manage to sound this stupid
Excuse me?
I mean you are perfectly intelligent (as far as I understand you) but the above post is proof enough of your carelessness with making sense at times in mafia. It's like you have a quota of word salad posts when you have had too many coherent ones, and it's at opportune times like throwing down a vote. Reread that and tell me what your were trying to say....?

wasn't the seer
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:48 AM   #288418  /  #60
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
okay I am thinking it is a toss up between aden and lh
okay after further reading on d3 I am less suspicious of aden

how many scum ? 2 left.


Borealis PM me your scum buddies
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (18th September 2015)
Old 18th September 2015, 03:53 AM   #288419  /  #61
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

alright I have no idea who is the last scum
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 03:53 AM   #288420  /  #62
praying
Senior Member
 
praying's Avatar
 

##vote longhair##
__________________
praying is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 04:33 AM   #288425  /  #63
buttface
Senior Member
 
buttface's Avatar
 

Wow praying you didn't vote me
__________________
buttface is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 04:52 AM   #288428  /  #64
buttface
Senior Member
 
buttface's Avatar
 

But honestly zel kinda admitted she knew I was town
Why get so mad about a scum no posting? She has no reason to as a town.

Naw naw naw it's just their cineamatics
__________________
buttface is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 04:52 AM   #288429  /  #65
buttface
Senior Member
 
buttface's Avatar
 

__________________
buttface is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 06:14 AM   #288434  /  #66
Mr Mongoose
Moderator
 
Mr Mongoose's Avatar
 

Exclamation Vote Count 1 to 65

Votes from post 1 to post 65
Night in 7:47:03

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 Kami Zeluvia (23), Gonzo (2), Kami (4)
1 longhair75 praying (14)
2 not voting Adenosine (2), longhair75 (3)

---
VotesMayorVoters
1 Zeluvia Gonzo
5 not voting Adenosine , longhair75 , zeluvia, praying, kami

Last edited by Mr Mongoose; 18th September 2015 at 06:18 AM.
Mr Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 06:28 AM   #288435  /  #67
Gonzo
Some may never live, but the crazy never die.
 
Gonzo's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Savage American English
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
gonzo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Okay so since charlou want the seer as I'm sure scum thought then ##vote gonzo##
how do you manage to sound this stupid
Excuse me?
I mean you are perfectly intelligent (as far as I understand you) but the above post is proof enough of your carelessness with making sense at times in mafia. It's like you have a quota of word salad posts when you have had too many coherent ones, and it's at opportune times like throwing down a vote. Reread that and tell me what your were trying to say....?

wasn't the seer
glad you clarified, now I know for sure you were talking out of yer ass.

##unvote kami####vote praying##

Let's examine:
1. praying suggests that scum thought charlou was the seer because charlou had me in her town pile
2. charlou gets lynched
3. praying votes me because charlou wasn't the seer
4. If charlou was the seer and put a night read in on me like praying suggested the scum had thought - the scum would have known she would have gotten a town view for me. She didn't get any read.
5. Because charlou was not the seer, her read on me meant nothing more than her gut feeling about me as a player.


Why did praying base her vote on me on her "supposed" understanding of how the scum viewed charlou? Is she implying that charlou was planning on reading me later? If so, why would she have if I was already cleared by her. If she was the seer, and the scum thought so, and she had me cleared, how is praying drawing the conclusion I'd be scum from that?

Something is very sketchy and WIFOM in the logic of that vote. I am having trouble parsing it out because it feels like an insolvable fallacy. I also feel like there was quite a bit of back and forth between bor and praying in this game that felt like the real scum theater to me.
__________________
Safety. Obscurity. Just another freak, in the freak kingdom...

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”



Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 06:32 AM   #288436  /  #68
Gonzo
Some may never live, but the crazy never die.
 
Gonzo's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Savage American English
looks like we have only 7 and a half hours so I guess we're fucked here.

Kami isn't playing a pro-town game but she is a bad lynch choice after that reaction.
__________________
Safety. Obscurity. Just another freak, in the freak kingdom...

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”



Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 07:58 AM   #288441  /  #69
buttface
Senior Member
 
buttface's Avatar
 

im pro kami bub
__________________
buttface is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 07:58 AM   #288442  /  #70
buttface
Senior Member
 
buttface's Avatar
 

##vote Zeluvia##
__________________
buttface is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 08:59 AM   #288456  /  #71
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
But honestly zel kinda admitted she knew I was town
Why get so mad about a scum no posting? She has no reason to as a town.

Naw naw naw it's just their cineamatics
Actually I could make a town case for everyone BUT you Kami. And I am still not sure your self vote and attempt to put your crap play at my feet is not your version of cinematics.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 09:03 AM   #288458  /  #72
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
gonzo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by praying View Post
Okay so since charlou want the seer as I'm sure scum thought then ##vote gonzo##
how do you manage to sound this stupid
Excuse me?
I mean you are perfectly intelligent (as far as I understand you) but the above post is proof enough of your carelessness with making sense at times in mafia. It's like you have a quota of word salad posts when you have had too many coherent ones, and it's at opportune times like throwing down a vote. Reread that and tell me what your were trying to say....?

wasn't the seer
glad you clarified, now I know for sure you were talking out of yer ass.

##unvote kami####vote praying##

Let's examine:
1. praying suggests that scum thought charlou was the seer because charlou had me in her town pile
2. charlou gets lynched
3. praying votes me because charlou wasn't the seer
4. If charlou was the seer and put a night read in on me like praying suggested the scum had thought - the scum would have known she would have gotten a town view for me. She didn't get any read.
5. Because charlou was not the seer, her read on me meant nothing more than her gut feeling about me as a player.


Why did praying base her vote on me on her "supposed" understanding of how the scum viewed charlou? Is she implying that charlou was planning on reading me later? If so, why would she have if I was already cleared by her. If she was the seer, and the scum thought so, and she had me cleared, how is praying drawing the conclusion I'd be scum from that?

Something is very sketchy and WIFOM in the logic of that vote. I am having trouble parsing it out because it feels like an insolvable fallacy. I also feel like there was quite a bit of back and forth between bor and praying in this game that felt like the real scum theater to me.
on the other hand, longhair made no case whatsoever about anything today, except to bring you up again with relation to bor and make an excuse.

Praying cleared you. Longhair didn't even attempt to vote. Yes I see your point about bor and praying, but Longhair actions this whole game have been sus.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 09:05 AM   #288459  /  #73
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
And where the fuck is Aden? = p
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 09:07 AM   #288460  /  #74
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
And praying will bus. And Kami knows you would back off her for her self vote. And a worse nightmare is Aden and Praying : )
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 18th September 2015, 09:07 AM   #288461  /  #75
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
okay going back to bed, back before NF.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Thread Killed By
MRMafia Lauralostomic Redux spruce Mafia 66 13th December 2016 11:10 PM
Mafia History/ Win-Loss Record Gonzo Mafia 69 28th November 2016 11:09 PM
Blackadder II mafia sign up + PG Magicziggy Mafia 186 17th September 2015 05:14 PM
Blackadder II mafia - Day the Fourth Magicziggy Mafia 185 17th September 2015 02:03 AM
Blackadder II Mafia Days One and Two Magicziggy Mafia 495 14th September 2015 02:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org