Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > Community > Rompus Room

Rompus Room Bring all your toys to share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th August 2019, 06:07 PM   #449919  /  #26
longhair75
rose tints my world and keeps me safe
 
longhair75's Avatar
 

I have spent a lot of years in this network of message boards we all inhabit. I am sure that any of you could very quickly piece together a way to find me in real life. I am not worried about this. Y'all pretty much know what I do for a living, and what city I live in. Everyone in my industry knows who I am and how I can be found.
__________________
Laeti vescimur nos subacturis

Last edited by longhair75; 11th August 2019 at 06:09 PM.
longhair75 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th August 2019, 07:22 PM   #449924  /  #27
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhair75 View Post
I have spent a lot of years in this network of message boards we all inhabit. I am sure that any of you could very quickly piece together a way to find me in real life. I am not worried about this. Y'all pretty much know what I do for a living, and what city I live in. Everyone in my industry knows who I am and how I can be found.

You should watch the docudrama. It's not about finding you, its about manipulating your bubble, targeting advertising, ect. It's scary that they can combine personality tests, game scores, and other things together to build a psychological profile of you, and then target you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMoPbj3jQE


Two days ago while playing a stupid game on the tablet, a "survey" popped up that wanted to know bullshit stuff. Then it linked me to Trumps Re-election site and asked me for money. I lied on the survey, of course. Will be interesting to see what gets sent to the fake account I created to take the survey
__________________


Last edited by Zeluvia; 11th August 2019 at 07:24 PM.
Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
longhair75 (11th August 2019)
Old 11th August 2019, 09:00 PM   #449926  /  #28
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhair75 View Post
I have spent a lot of years in this network of message boards we all inhabit. I am sure that any of you could very quickly piece together a way to find me in real life. I am not worried about this. Y'all pretty much know what I do for a living, and what city I live in. Everyone in my industry knows who I am and how I can be found.

You should watch the docudrama. It's not about finding you, its about manipulating your bubble, targeting advertising, ect. It's scary that they can combine personality tests, game scores, and other things together to build a psychological profile of you, and then target you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMoPbj3jQE


Two days ago while playing a stupid game on the tablet, a "survey" popped up that wanted to know bullshit stuff. Then it linked me to Trumps Re-election site and asked me for money. I lied on the survey, of course. Will be interesting to see what gets sent to the fake account I created to take the survey
I try to explain how creepy it is, but I communicate WAY too much creepiness. I think it interferes with the message, to be honest.

It still isn't enough.

A seven-brother criminal gang peeping in your windows together isn't NEARLY creepy enough to communicate the creepiness of the organized peeping online.

Imagine if a bunch of creepy dudes had access to everything on your computer...

It's creepier than crotch-stained pants.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (12th August 2019)
Old 12th August 2019, 12:24 AM   #449928  /  #29
Prince Humperdinck
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Prince Humperdinck's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Zel is right. Watch The Great Hack on Netflix. Crazy shit.
__________________
Over 4,300 posts
Prince Humperdinck is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th August 2019, 02:54 AM   #449931  /  #30
Majiffy
I'll have you know I'm popular on many web forums
 
Majiffy's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Buffalo, NY
The hell is wrong with crotch stains on your pants. I know half y'all are incontinent, don't tell me you don't let a little leak out when you're laughing hard
__________________
Herpy derpy jerfy!


ʘᴥʘ
pledged my daily allegiance to Satan and pear-shaped air hockey turntable earth
Vivere diu rebellionus!

Proud propagator of the "fire for warmth" myth
Majiffy is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Cunt (12th August 2019)
Old 12th August 2019, 05:22 AM   #449935  /  #31
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majiffy View Post
The hell is wrong with crotch stains on your pants. I know half y'all are incontinent, don't tell me you don't let a little leak out when you're laughing hard
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just suggested it was creepy.

Like a bearded old dude wearing ladies religious attire...
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (14th August 2019)
Old 19th August 2019, 08:01 AM   #450002  /  #32
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
So, as predicted, the little fake "survey" I took is generating emails from the Trump campaign. To be clear, I answered every question with a variant of "I don't know" and took no sides on anything. And I didn't sign up to his campaign, or agree to receive emails or other notices from Trump. I used my email only to sign in for the "game" which generated the survey as an "advertisement". The "survey" gave no indication it was for Trump, until I finished it and it linked me to his campaign site.



Today, I have been informed that for 24 hours only, I can get 20% off on my MAGA hat.


I thought they gave those away for free.


Anyway, I have 10 emails so far from Trump. Besides the sale of hats, there are three other "surveys". One wants to know if I will vote for Trump or a "Socialist Democrat".



Then there are 4 emails asking me to link to my Facebook or Twitter account to spread the "Real News" directly from Trump instead of the "Fake News".



Then there is one asking for my phone number and welcoming me to the team.


Quote:
Thank you for joining my team!

I am counting on my loyal supporters like you to carry us to victory again in 2020.

We are up against an unhinged left-wing mob, a Democratic party that has embraced radical socialism, and the FAKE NEWS media that will NEVER tell the truth about all of our accomplishments.

As a member of Team Trump, I want to be sure you’re always up to date with the latest news from our campaign. If you sign up for texts, I’ll personally send you updates directly to your phone.
And there is one listing Trumps "incredible" accomplishments:


Quote:


Wendy,

President Trump is Making America Great Again!

Just look at what he’s already accomplished during his short time in office, despite unprecedented obstruction from Democrats and constant lies from the fake news media.
  • Tax cuts for middle-class Americans
  • Demolishing ISIS
  • Construction on the wall
  • Record fundraising from grassroots supporters
  • A booming economy and so much more!
We all know that the mainstream media will never be honest about President Trump’s incredible accomplishments.
__________________


Last edited by Zeluvia; 19th August 2019 at 08:05 AM.
Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 19th August 2019, 03:42 PM   #450003  /  #33
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade
 
OmicronPersei8's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
Now you're on a team with mondo
__________________
I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet OmicronPersei8.

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Zeluvia (21st August 2019)
Old 19th August 2019, 03:46 PM   #450005  /  #34
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
  • Tax cuts for middle-class Americans
  • Demolishing ISIS
  • Construction on the wall
  • Record fundraising from grassroots supporters
  • A booming economy and so much more!
We all know that the mainstream media will never be honest about President Trump?s incredible accomplishments.
[/QUOTE]

So I mostly have hated the Republican side of things, but what the fuck would a US reasonable person do now? Back 'The Squad' and the honestly unhinged parts of the left?

The same garbage is happening in Canada, too, though with less skill and more comic relief. I would have been solidly NDP or Liberal up to now, but they are definitely not on the list this year. Sadly, neither is the PC gang.

See, I decided that with voting being 'use of force', it would be better to use it positively (i.e. - vote FOR a good candidate) rather than negatively (i.e. - vote AGAINST a poor candidate). This is sort of strange to me, but at least as a thought exercise, it's pretty good. My hate for a candidate is easy to kindle, but isn't a good enough reason to use force. If a candidate doesn't rise to the level of 'votable' though, it means I just don't.

I know a few of the candidates running in my area. Only one has given me any reason to vote 'for' him, and I don't yet know which (if any) party affiliation he has. It may be that I still 'vote against', but I hope not to...

Anyway, good luck with the Trump campaign. I'm sure all political sides will be just as charming for you. Any of their advertisements will serve as reason enough to NOT support them, but with all of them doing it so enthusiastically, it's not going to be easy.

Oh, and you might enjoy that I looked a candidate right in the eye and said that his expensively printed litter was NOT going to improve their chances. Their printouts were of VERY good quality. Photography was spot-on, and their art team did a great job in general. With him being an incumbent, I'm wondering how much of it I paid for...
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 12:00 AM   #450020  /  #35
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
I haven't seen "The Squad" do anything terrible. I like that there are more women in Congress. But "The Squad" isn't running for president, so I don't know why the fuck you brought them up.



Not sure what you mean by "unhinged Left". As far as I know, the Left hasn't shot anyone recently, so for the unhinged award, it has to go to the right.



Most of Trumps accomplishments listed there are exaggerated.



Middle class Americans did not get a tax cut, they got a withholding cut, and ended up owing more at the end of the year. I got a great tax cut, and paid 0 tax on $125,000 of passive capital gains that I inherited and did absolutely NO work to get.



ISIS was already on it's last legs before Trump made it to office, and Russia and Iran did some of the heavy lifting there in the Demolishing.



Construction on the Wall? 14 miles. They haven't even started securing permissions on the land they will need in Texas or New Mexico.



Record fundraising I don't even count as a presidential accomplishment. And with all this record fundraising, why hasn't he paid his security bills to the cities where he held rallies? He owes Spokane, El Paso, Green Bay, Eerie, Lebanon, and Mesa that I know of.



A booming economy? Wages still aren't rising, but prices are. That will catch up and cause problems sooner or later ; )



I don't agree with anything on the right really. I don't agree with their social policies, their economic policies, or their religious agenda.





I do believe that some things should be done on a socialist model, such as healthcare, water, electricity, roads, and the internet, because it is an avenue of commerce. Anywhere where real competition can not be supported a non profit model should be considered, otherwise, you have a monopoly.



I think Israel IS out of line with their treatment of the Palastinians, and I even know why the West Bank is so important that they can't possibly let it form it's own state. No one talks about the aquifers. The issue is Water.



http://www.mideastweb.org/westbankwater.htm
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (22nd August 2019), OmicronPersei8 (21st August 2019)
Old 21st August 2019, 12:01 AM   #450021  /  #36
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
BTW Cunt, I would like you to take a look at some of the people you listen too, and think have good and important points to make, then specifically look at how they feel about Free Speech.
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 02:23 AM   #450027  /  #37
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
I haven't seen "The Squad" do anything terrible.
Did they not just get refused entry to Israel because they were doing some anti-Semitic bleating?

Quote:
I like that there are more women in Congress. But "The Squad" isn't running for president, so I don't know why the fuck you brought them up.
Because they are nuts, and Trumplestiltskin forces the Democratic party to support them.

Which Dems oppose them on anything significant?
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "unhinged Left".
I mean the Squad. Didn't they just get denied entry to some country because of their denying it exists, instead calling it 'Palestine'? Which country was that again...?
Quote:
I think Israel IS out of line with their treatment of the Palastinians, and I even know why the West Bank is so important that they can't possibly let it form it's own state. No one talks about the aquifers. The issue is Water.
I've heard several issues, but how many of those countries are democracies, and how many are theocracies?

Is there a preference?

Because I prefer democratic countries over religious nutteries. But that's just me.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 02:26 AM   #450028  /  #38
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
BTW Cunt, I would like you to take a look at some of the people you listen too, and think have good and important points to make, then specifically look at how they feel about Free Speech.
Jordan Peterson - I would say pro-free speech.
Steven Crowder - pro free speech
George Carlin - pro free speech
Christopher Hitchins - pro free speech
Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Again, I would say pro free speech
Ben Shapiro - pro free speech.
Ezra Levant - pro free speech.


Just a sample off the top of my head.

I'm not sure what your point is, but please do make it.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 01:14 PM   #450032  /  #39
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade
 
OmicronPersei8's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
Lol you listen to Shapiro
__________________
I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet OmicronPersei8.

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (22nd August 2019), Majiffy (24th August 2019)
Old 21st August 2019, 05:56 PM   #450034  /  #40
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmicronPersei8 View Post
Lol you listen to Shapiro
He has a lot more listeners than you do, and he is a bit funny, but not 'shat' funny.

Of course, there aren't many funny folk left on the political left...so there aren't many choices for funny stuff.

Carlin would be a righty if he did his jokes now. He actually became trans and now calls herself 'Anne Cooler' or something...
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 07:00 PM   #450038  /  #41
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
I haven't seen "The Squad" do anything terrible.
Did they not just get refused entry to Israel because they were doing some anti-Semitic bleating?

Quote:
I like that there are more women in Congress. But "The Squad" isn't running for president, so I don't know why the fuck you brought them up.
Because they are nuts, and Trumplestiltskin forces the Democratic party to support them.

Which Dems oppose them on anything significant?
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "unhinged Left".
I mean the Squad. Didn't they just get denied entry to some country because of their denying it exists, instead calling it 'Palestine'? Which country was that again...?
Quote:
I think Israel IS out of line with their treatment of the Palastinians, and I even know why the West Bank is so important that they can't possibly let it form it's own state. No one talks about the aquifers. The issue is Water.
I've heard several issues, but how many of those countries are democracies, and how many are theocracies?

Is there a preference?

Because I prefer democratic countries over religious nutteries. But that's just me.





Israel is a country full of religious nuts. It's very existence is based on Religious Nuttery. It IS a theocracy.

Do you really think GOD gave that land to the Jews?

I agree with the Squad about Palestine. Do you have any idea what has been going on in Palestine for the last 30 years? Do you know where the West Bank is? Do you know how Arabs are treated by Israel? Do you know how much money the US sends Israel?


What am I saying, you don't even know why the women were refused entry into Palestine. You probably have no idea of the history of the region. How the fuck you can form opinions with so little knowledge is beyond me. Do you feel comfortable doing that?


Does the word Apartheid mean anything to you?
__________________


Last edited by Zeluvia; 21st August 2019 at 07:11 PM.
Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (22nd August 2019)
Old 21st August 2019, 07:00 PM   #450039  /  #42
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess


__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 07:07 PM   #450040  /  #43
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Recent Genetic studies have found that there isn't much difference in DNA between Jews and Palestinians. This has upset some Jews : )


__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st August 2019, 07:13 PM   #450041  /  #44
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
I suppose this is your idea of a democracy.



Who gets to vote in Israel:


https://972mag.com/who-gets-to-vote-...mocracy/58756




Quote:
If we exclude Gaza, one in every 4.5 people living under Israeli rule doesn’t have the right to vote in the coming elections; that one person is (almost) always Palestinian. If Gaza is included, it’s one in three who is not represented.
__________________


Last edited by Zeluvia; 21st August 2019 at 07:16 PM.
Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (22nd August 2019)
Old 21st August 2019, 08:13 PM   #450043  /  #45
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade
 
OmicronPersei8's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmicronPersei8 View Post
Lol you listen to Shapiro
He has a lot more listeners than you do, and he is a bit funny, but not 'shat' funny.

Of course, there aren't many funny folk left on the political left...so there aren't many choices for funny stuff.

.
For some definition of funny
__________________
I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet OmicronPersei8.

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (24th August 2019)
Old 22nd August 2019, 12:34 AM   #450045  /  #46
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
Israel is a country full of religious nuts. It's very existence is based on Religious Nuttery. It IS a theocracy.
Could you say the same about Palestine?

I think one is Jew-nutty, and the other Muslim-nutty, would you agree?
Quote:
Do you really think GOD gave that land to the Jews?
Sure, depending which g-d you ask about. Trouble is, Allah (without consulting g-d) gave that land to the Muslims. I thought Crom gave it to Conan, but when I checked, I think he left it to Conan to take it...

Anyway, both are religious-nutters (as the US seems to be sometimes) and I know there are differences between the two groups.
Quote:
I agree with the Squad about Palestine.
I didn't hear what they said. Can you summarize your own thoughts maybe?
Quote:
Do you have any idea what has been going on in Palestine for the last 30 years?
Not sure why it matters, but mainly, it looks like it's been a theocracy that long.

Quote:
Do you know where the West Bank is? Do you know how Arabs are treated by Israel? Do you know how much money the US sends Israel?
Do you know how each of those countries treats their religious minorities?

Would you rather be a religious minority under Palestinian rule, or Israel?

Quote:
What am I saying, you don't even know why the women were refused entry into Palestine.
From what I heard, it was mainly because they were going there to work with a group (BDS I think was the acronym) that the Israel government didn't want promoted.

I think BDS is thought of as anti-Israel, so it's not that uncommon for a country to refuse entry to some mal-contents.
Quote:
You probably have no idea of the history of the region. How the fuck you can form opinions with so little knowledge is beyond me. Do you feel comfortable doing that?
Instead of calling me ignorant, why not consider that I like the place because it seems to be the most tolerant place in the area.

I searched 'gay bars Israel', and found out that there are MANY google offerings for that. The same search with 'Palestine' comes up quite differently.

Why would you want to support the intolerant, over the historically FAMOUSLY tolerant?

Quote:

Does the word Apartheid mean anything to you?
Honestly, no. I know it was the word they used to describe awful racism in South Africa, but honestly don't know. I thought it was interchangeable with the phrase 'racist policies', but that's all I got.

Why would it matter in this case? Is it some sort of economic sanction?
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd August 2019, 12:35 AM   #450046  /  #47
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmicronPersei8 View Post

For some definition of funny
Well, you brought up funny...

Maybe what you meant to do was make an insult or something. If so I'm terribly sorry I missed it. Must have been weak.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd August 2019, 01:33 PM   #450063  /  #48
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade
 
OmicronPersei8's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
:carlsson:
__________________
I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet OmicronPersei8.

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd August 2019, 04:39 PM   #450066  /  #49
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmicronPersei8 View Post
:carlsson:
No, I think your attempt to make it sound like his show is a joke, was VERY funny. I got it.

It's your best work. Maybe you should write for SNL
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd August 2019, 05:27 PM   #450069  /  #50
borealis
poikilothermic
 
borealis's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
Israel is a country full of religious nuts. It's very existence is based on Religious Nuttery. It IS a theocracy.
Could you say the same about Palestine?

I think one is Jew-nutty, and the other Muslim-nutty, would you agree?
Quote:
Do you really think GOD gave that land to the Jews?
Sure, depending which g-d you ask about. Trouble is, Allah (without consulting g-d) gave that land to the Muslims. I thought Crom gave it to Conan, but when I checked, I think he left it to Conan to take it...

Anyway, both are religious-nutters (as the US seems to be sometimes) and I know there are differences between the two groups.
Quote:
I agree with the Squad about Palestine.
I didn't hear what they said. Can you summarize your own thoughts maybe?
Quote:
Do you have any idea what has been going on in Palestine for the last 30 years?
Not sure why it matters, but mainly, it looks like it's been a theocracy that long.

Quote:
Do you know where the West Bank is? Do you know how Arabs are treated by Israel? Do you know how much money the US sends Israel?
Do you know how each of those countries treats their religious minorities?

Would you rather be a religious minority under Palestinian rule, or Israel?

Quote:
What am I saying, you don't even know why the women were refused entry into Palestine.
From what I heard, it was mainly because they were going there to work with a group (BDS I think was the acronym) that the Israel government didn't want promoted.

I think BDS is thought of as anti-Israel, so it's not that uncommon for a country to refuse entry to some mal-contents.
Quote:
You probably have no idea of the history of the region. How the fuck you can form opinions with so little knowledge is beyond me. Do you feel comfortable doing that?
Instead of calling me ignorant, why not consider that I like the place because it seems to be the most tolerant place in the area.

I searched 'gay bars Israel', and found out that there are MANY google offerings for that. The same search with 'Palestine' comes up quite differently.

Why would you want to support the intolerant, over the historically FAMOUSLY tolerant?

Quote:

Does the word Apartheid mean anything to you?
Honestly, no. I know it was the word they used to describe awful racism in South Africa, but honestly don't know. I thought it was interchangeable with the phrase 'racist policies', but that's all I got.

Why would it matter in this case? Is it some sort of economic sanction?
Holy shit, Cunt. I hope you're trolling.
__________________
borealis is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > Community > Rompus Room

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org