Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th November 2020, 04:12 AM   #463816  /  #1
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Postal worker alleges election irregularities

Does a trusted news source have a take on this?







Personal attacks on O'Keefe are common enough, but the media treatment of this whistleblower is different than the media treatment of other whistleblowers.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th November 2020, 01:54 PM   #463817  /  #2
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
The allegations have been made, perhaps the Democrats should err on the side of caution and discard the ballots which arrived after Nov 3 and were processed by the Erie postal facility. All 2 of them.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (17th November 2020)
Old 12th November 2020, 02:07 PM   #463818  /  #3
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
The new count for Pennsylvania adjusting for potential fraudulent votes in Erie County.

Biden 3,386,378
Trump 3,333,161
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (17th November 2020)
Old 12th November 2020, 03:53 PM   #463819  /  #4
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The new count for Pennsylvania adjusting for potential fraudulent votes in Erie County.

Biden 3,386,378
Trump 3,333,161
The claim is that his higher-ups were doing something skeezy.

The next claim (with accompanying recordings/affidavits) is that federal agents tried to manipulate him. Tried to pressure him into recanting.

Which suggests it is more than just the one incident.

There has been another whistleblower announced, so there will be more.

What surprises me most, is how disinterested the world seems to be in election meddling. I mean, now that it cuts in favour of Harris/Biden.

It does seem, between this and a few other prominent incidents, that there was some fuckery afoot. That Dr. Shiva guy, who detailed the mathematical anomalies, is now looking more realistic, since Rudi has announced he has a Dominion whistleblower.

I guess as long as it doesn't support Trump, fuckery doesn't concern anyone. Certainly doesn't seem to concern many in the news business.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th November 2020, 05:48 PM   #463820  /  #5
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
The higher-ups decided to risk their jobs for the sake of 2 election ballots?


That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (17th November 2020)
Old 12th November 2020, 05:54 PM   #463821  /  #6
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The higher-ups decided to risk their jobs for the sake of 2 election ballots?
I doubt it. If the higher-ups (and the federal investigators) all did something skeezy, then it is likely a lot bigger than this one incident, this one guy.
Quote:


That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
So all the piling up evidence (there is PLENTY) is dismissed by...? What?

You simply claim there isn't any?

This morning, I changed my 'guess'. Up until last night, I thought it would probably be Harris/Biden. This morning, with the Dominion stuff breaking, I backed off that.

predictit is still taking bets, which has more 'authority' than lefty media outlets. If you are so sure, you could still make some money off your smarts.

I wouldn't quite bet on Trump yet (shares are at 17c for Trump, 88c for Biden) but money talks louder than some.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th November 2020, 05:58 PM   #463822  /  #7
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
At least the Democrat thought leaders are providing reasonable advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopi Goldberg
?So all of you, suck it up. Suck it up like we sucked it up?
Spoiler
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th November 2020, 08:58 PM   #463823  /  #8
felltoearth
Senior Member
 
felltoearth's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
The only piles are the ones on the Donalds ass.
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (17th November 2020), borealis (17th November 2020), Cunt (13th November 2020)
Old 13th November 2020, 12:09 AM   #463824  /  #9
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
The only piles are the ones on the Donalds ass.
What a contribution! This is probably the smartest contribution I remember from you. Congrats on a witty, vulgar and well-targeted attack.

I bet he HAS got piles!

https://video.parler.com/Y7/x9/Y7x9P3d5WqVt.mp4

I understand you won't be able to accept evidence until your CBC declares it acceptable for Canuck consumption, but I'll leave this video here in case anyone else is interested in yet another to add to the pile.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 13th November 2020, 01:44 AM   #463826  /  #10
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopi Goldberg
?So all of you, suck it up. Suck it up like we sucked it up?

I have always liked her... remember her as a young comic, got like an HBO, or Showtime special or something, very funny. Then into movies, better than average there. Regardless, her politics are outrageous, but honest. I disagree with the vast majority, but she is real, and that I do respect.


She is a person that I do believe we could have a night together spent extremely well, despite her being discordant. Strange juxtaposition, I know.


















iow, she would suck it up
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 13th November 2020, 01:09 PM   #463845  /  #11
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
[QUOTE=Cunt;463821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The higher-ups decided to risk their jobs for the sake of 2 election ballots?
I doubt it. If the higher-ups (and the federal investigators) all did something skeezy, then it is likely a lot bigger than this one incident, this one guy.
[quote]


Pure speculation.







Quote:
You simply claim there isn't any?

This morning, I changed my 'guess'. Up until last night, I thought it would probably be Harris/Biden. This morning, with the Dominion stuff breaking, I backed off that.

predictit is still taking bets, which has more 'authority' than lefty media outlets. If you are so sure, you could still make some money off your smarts.

I wouldn't quite bet on Trump yet (shares are at 17c for Trump, 88c for Biden) but money talks louder than some.

The Dominion stuff isn't 'breaking'. Trump made a baseless accusation that the Dominion voting machines had transferred millions of votes intended for him to Biden.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 13th November 2020, 04:44 PM   #463848  /  #12
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
[QUOTE=Facetious;463845][QUOTE=Cunt;463821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The higher-ups decided to risk their jobs for the sake of 2 election ballots?
I doubt it. If the higher-ups (and the federal investigators) all did something skeezy, then it is likely a lot bigger than this one incident, this one guy.
Quote:


Pure speculation.
The claims that he recanted his story (from the Feds) aren't backed up with documents or anything, but the media repeated it anyway.

He signed an afadavit, so his words 'weigh' a bit more than the kind only made of wind.
Quote:
The Dominion stuff isn't 'breaking'. Trump made a baseless accusation that the Dominion voting machines had transferred millions of votes intended for him to Biden.
Right...like he 'baselessly' claimed fraud?

The company has already denied it, or so it seems. I guess the whistleblower from Dominion will clear things up. At least according to Rudi.

The media chanting point lately seems to be 'no widespread evidence of voter fraud'. Tell me, how many signed affadavits is considered 'widespread' evidence?

Weird that it is a foreign company counting US ballots, rather than good old US inginuity? Isn't it?

Anyway, lots coming out. Those two PV whistleblowers are mildly interesting stories. A VERY interesting story, is how the media twists themselves around trying to claim there couldn't be significant fraud. I guess that whole Russia/Trump narrative was exaggerated after all.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 13th November 2020, 05:00 PM   #463849  /  #13
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The Dominion stuff isn't 'breaking'.
More 'not breaking' (it's old news)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nipulate-vote

Not really on-topic, but if there were election irregularities, would you be interested:
  1. . if they only affected your side
  2. . if they only affected the other side, or
  3. . if they affected either side
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 14th November 2020, 01:28 PM   #463864  /  #14
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
I'd be interested regardless of team.



Are the police investigating any of these 'irregularities'?

Last edited by Facetious; 14th November 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 14th November 2020, 06:12 PM   #463865  /  #15
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
I'd be interested regardless of team.



Are the police investigating any of these 'irregularities'?
Isn't it odd that you would look to me for a source? Wouldn't you think your news agencies would cover this?

Rudi is collecting sworn statements about irregularities, and has been quite public about them. He made several comments about how the news media is chanting 'no evidence', while referring to all the evidence he has thus far collected for his lawsuits.


To me, the big story is how one-sided the media is. One would think that with the last four years of screeching that Trump stole the election with the help of Putin, that any election scamming would be quite prominent.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 02:36 AM   #463866  /  #16
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
The media is reporting this correctly. Trump is claiming mass voter fraud. There is no evidence of mass voter fraud. Rudy has filed multiple lawsuits to try and get insignificant numbers of votes discounted. Most of his lawsuits have failed. So much for all that evidence.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 03:05 AM   #463867  /  #17
MondoVman
Giant Member
 
MondoVman's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Southwest Atlantica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
... There is no evidence of mass voter fraud...
Yep, maybe, nuh unh.

"It's not over by a long shot. Release the Kracken!", atty Sydney Powell.
(Ref time mark 5:48 of 6:58 video if you're too weak to watch the whole)


__________________
Never see them let you sweat!
Online dating is less painful than playing mafia.
MondoVman is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 06:41 AM   #463868  /  #18
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
The media is reporting this correctly. Trump is claiming mass voter fraud. There is no evidence of mass voter fraud. Rudy has filed multiple lawsuits to try and get insignificant numbers of votes discounted. Most of his lawsuits have failed. So much for all that evidence.
That 'no evidence of mass voter fraud' is the media chant, if you are repeating it, then lol

If it is your own opinion, why not say how many incidences would count as 'mass'. Or would an organization doing one illegal election fuckery count as 'mass'?

Project Veritas has a wall of shame for many of the media who have made unfounded claims about them. Now they are claiming their informant(s) are swearing that the USPS took illegal action in the election.

The videos of ballot count observers being excluded by various means looks sketchy as hell, too. Guess which side was trying to hide their activities, and which side is suing for fair and transparent action.

Go ahead, guess.

While you do, I'll think about how this statement would have made you a 'far-right-nutter' if you had said it right after Trump was elected for his first term.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 08:29 AM   #463869  /  #19
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
Trump is claiming mass voter fraud. There is no evidence of mass voter fraud.

Ok, I am from Baltimore, Pelosi's home State. Voter fraud is a way of life. All the big cities do it, it goes back to the founding on the nation.


Edgar Allen Poe died here involved in a vote fraud scheme.


Here we have a circumstance where the incumbent won more votes then he did the previous election... this is always a winner.


Biden: 'poor kids can be like white kids': 'I don't want my white children going to integrated schools, that would be a jungle'

; got more vote than Black Obama???


It is absurd on its face.


__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 08:34 AM   #463870  /  #20
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 06:17 PM   #463874  /  #21
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoVman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
... There is no evidence of mass voter fraud...
Yep, maybe, nuh unh.

"It's not over by a long shot. Release the Kracken!", atty Sydney Powell.
(Ref time mark 5:48 of 6:58 video if you're too weak to watch the whole)



In just over a week she's managed to uncover a global conspiracy to tamper with the US election. Ok.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 06:18 PM   #463875  /  #22
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman
 
Facetious's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
Trump is claiming mass voter fraud. There is no evidence of mass voter fraud.

Ok, I am from Baltimore, Pelosi's home State. Voter fraud is a way of life. All the big cities do it, it goes back to the founding on the nation.


Edgar Allen Poe died here involved in a vote fraud scheme.


Here we have a circumstance where the incumbent won more votes then he did the previous election... this is always a winner.


Biden: 'poor kids can be like white kids': 'I don't want my white children going to integrated schools, that would be a jungle'

; got more vote than Black Obama???


It is absurd on its face.



Do you commit voter fraud?
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (17th November 2020)
Old 15th November 2020, 08:06 PM   #463876  /  #23
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post


Do you commit voter fraud?
If discovering a bunch of voter fraud changes the result in enough states, that Trump wins, will you go back to the 'Russian Collusion Election Tampering' mantra? Or will you be glad to have fraud excised?

Because your position seems quite partisan, rather than seeking justice.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 09:54 PM   #463877  /  #24
felltoearth
Senior Member
 
felltoearth's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Postal worker alleges election irregularities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoVman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
... There is no evidence of mass voter fraud...
Yep, maybe, nuh unh.

"It's not over by a long shot. Release the Kracken!", atty Sydney Powell.
(Ref time mark 5:48 of 6:58 video if you're too weak to watch the whole)



In just over a week she's managed to uncover a global conspiracy to tamper with the US election. Ok.

Funny things is she has nothing. At the end she even says ?people have to come forward and report the fraud they know is happening with the Dominion voting systems.? If she had anything she?d say so. They?ve got nothing which is why Trump is losing so hard in the courts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 15th November 2020, 10:25 PM   #463878  /  #25
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
They?ve got nothing which is why Trump is losing so hard in the courts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Predictit suggests you are a bit overconfident.

https://www.predictit.org
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies And Today's Lynch Is
US 2016 Election Mafia Pregame/PG Thread + POLL! I LOVE POLLS! Majiffy Mafia 147 6th January 2016 06:20 AM
Fast Food Worker Strikes QuitoAirgoSome News, Sports & Politics 4 3rd December 2013 02:05 AM
US Prez Election, 2016 - Who Will It Be? QuitoAirgoSome News, Sports & Politics 3 8th November 2013 07:19 PM
The Dark Knight Rises is a metaphor for the 2012 US Presidential election. Adenosine News, Sports & Politics 3 2nd June 2012 01:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org