Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th October 2020, 05:52 AM   #463454  /  #201
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Why is it so hilariously one-sided then?

Entertainment value.


Everyone in America loves the guy well behind with the game lost that overcomes in sudden death overtime.


Have you ever seen a Hollywood movie?




Another clue, black men and Hispanic people love the strong brash take charge fight the system avatar.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 05:56 AM   #463456  /  #202
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Why is it so hilariously one-sided then?

Entertainment value.


Everyone in America loves the guy well behind with the game lost that overcomes in sudden death overtime.


Have you ever seen a Hollywood movie?




Another clue, black men and Hispanic people love the strong brash take charge fight the system avatar.
Is (47 years) Joe, the 'fight the system', now that he has hired a strong, sort of black woman? Or is Trump the 'fight the system' candidate?

I would say either could look that way, depending on one's perspective.

I'm reminded of the problem with satire, and how a satirist can exclude half their audience, if they tread across the line, and only insult ONE of two targets.

Colbert Report was reputed to be very good at mocking both sides, while entertaining both sides. I can't think of a current one who does that.

Except maybe for Borat.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 05:57 AM   #463457  /  #203
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post

eta: Or maybe they just want me to think that.

Twitter did ban a legitimate real in print newspaper from reporting the story.



Another generation and we will not have these in print troublesome problems, where people can review the past in print. 1984
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 06:11 AM   #463462  /  #204
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Is (47 years) Joe, the 'fight the system', now that he has hired a strong, sort of black woman? Or is Trump the 'fight the system' candidate?

Delaware, this it where the United States of America is incorporated. The First State. Did you not know the national government of America was a corporation?



He is the same patsy McCain was.


Quote:
I would say either could look that way, depending on one's perspective.

Of course, that is the game. Its all about keeping the people invested in the show. It doesn't matter where within the show they are invested, as long as they feel a part of it.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 06:42 PM   #463499  /  #205
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
What gets me laughing is the way that, even after showing their censorious ways, so many people still think facebook/twitter/google are doing good for them.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 06:53 PM   #463500  /  #206
Prince Humperdinck
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Prince Humperdinck's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
What gets me laughing is the way that, even after showing their censorious ways, so many people still think facebook/twitter/google are doing good for them.
They are a form of entertiainment/information. They are private (as in non-governmental) entities. They are free to censor whatever they want.

I appreciate that my Facebook feed isn't dominated with QAnon conspiracy bullshit. I get plenty from my "friends" who are deep down the rabbit hole but I'm glad there isn't more of it. If I want more of it it's easy to find. I find Google to be a useful tool for searching the internet, like Wikipedia it's not a perfect source of factual information, but it's a decent tool.
__________________
Over 4,300 posts
Prince Humperdinck is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (24th October 2020)
Old 24th October 2020, 07:03 PM   #463501  /  #207
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
What gets me laughing is the way that, even after showing their censorious ways, so many people still think facebook/twitter/google are doing good for them.
They are a form of entertiainment/information. They are private (as in non-governmental) entities. They are free to censor whatever they want.

I appreciate that my Facebook feed isn't dominated with QAnon conspiracy bullshit. I get plenty from my "friends" who are deep down the rabbit hole but I'm glad there isn't more of it. If I want more of it it's easy to find. I find Google to be a useful tool for searching the internet, like Wikipedia it's not a perfect source of factual information, but it's a decent tool.
I'm not ok with censorship of those platforms, mainly because it isn't at all honest.

You might be ok with having certain crimes hidden, but considering who was doing the crimes, and who was doing the hiding, I'm not as ok with it.

Would you be ok if every news agency tried to suppress a story which exposed their favoured candidate as corrupt?

Biden's laptop has a lot of lies around it. Your facebook doesn't think you should know.

Would that kind of censorship affect your vote?
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 24th October 2020, 09:54 PM   #463511  /  #208
Prince Humperdinck
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Prince Humperdinck's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Biden's laptop has a lot of lies around it. Your facebook doesn't think you should know.

Would that kind of censorship affect your vote?
Oh please tell me what news I should watch to get the dirt on Biden? If FoxNews and OAN can't convince me I must need better propoganda.\

Please go ahead even though I already voted so it doesn't matter if you do actually change my mind.
__________________
Over 4,300 posts
Prince Humperdinck is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th October 2020, 12:09 AM   #463517  /  #209
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Biden's laptop has a lot of lies around it. Your facebook doesn't think you should know.

Would that kind of censorship affect your vote?
Oh please tell me what news I should watch to get the dirt on Biden? If FoxNews and OAN can't convince me I must need better propoganda.\

Please go ahead even though I already voted so it doesn't matter if you do actually change my mind.
It's amusing how google trends shows the query 'can I change my vote', after the last debate.

Don't watch the news to get the dirt on Biden. Read the emails, verify what you can about the laptop, it's data etc., and consider the sources.

By the way, if anyone says 'sources confirm', they might as well be using q.

If they give names and depositions, it can be worth a bit more.

But what is there left to say about the laptop? It was his. There is evidence of him getting cash from foreign sources, it wouldn't matter to you if all that were true or if it were false. As you point out, you've already voted.

I know that Trump was impeached because he asked about Burisma/Biden corruption. Now, I can see why. It doesn't change anything for me, either, since I wasn't voting.

Plus, I had already lost all confidence in the Democrat-Media party.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th October 2020, 12:11 AM   #463518  /  #210
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
It is tough to think about, especially if you were invested in supporting one side...p

Spoiler
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th October 2020, 04:44 PM   #463528  /  #211
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
They are a form of entertiainment/information. They are private (as in non-governmental) entities. They are free to censor whatever they want.

Here is where you are confused.


If they edit what people say on their platform they are then a publisher and will then be legally responsible for what is published.


Their current claim is they are just a place for others to publish, thus they are not legally responsible.


You are correct that they can censor what ever they want, but then that puts them in a position to be legally responsible for everything they do allow.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th October 2020, 06:11 PM   #463529  /  #212
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
They are a form of entertiainment/information. They are private (as in non-governmental) entities. They are free to censor whatever they want.

Here is where you are confused.


If they edit what people say on their platform they are then a publisher and will then be legally responsible for what is published.


Their current claim is they are just a place for others to publish, thus they are not legally responsible.


You are correct that they can censor what ever they want, but then that puts them in a position to be legally responsible for everything they do allow.
I understand that you would see things through the lens of US law (sec. 203) but there is another, more important US law - I don't know which, but it is about the size of election contributions.

If twitter squashed the Hunter story to support one candidate, that action can be valued, I hope, and accounted for.

But even that is just a local country law.

Really the offense they commit is that they pretend they aren't steering your opinions, and as part of that deal, they get all your juicy metrics.

They aren't keeping their end of the bargain honestly.

So are lying fucks.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th October 2020, 08:48 PM   #463535  /  #213
Prince Humperdinck
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Prince Humperdinck's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
They are a form of entertiainment/information. They are private (as in non-governmental) entities. They are free to censor whatever they want.

Here is where you are confused.


If they edit what people say on their platform they are then a publisher and will then be legally responsible for what is published.


Their current claim is they are just a place for others to publish, thus they are not legally responsible.


You are correct that they can censor what ever they want, but then that puts them in a position to be legally responsible for everything they do allow.
LOL
__________________
Over 4,300 posts
Prince Humperdinck is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 03:28 AM   #463541  /  #214
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
LOL

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230


The law currently has these entities as platforms/distributors, which are not legally libel for the content, unless they are informed the content is illegal and refuse to remove it.

As they edit content they become publishers, thus wholly responsible for the content published. They would be in jeopardy of libel for any false accusation anyone made which did cause damage to the target, for example.


Where people go to jail is when they are participating in political activism and not reporting their in kind monetary value.




Not that you care, as you are a typical fascist that does want the mega corporations in partnership with government to make the people do the right thing.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 03:28 AM   #463542  /  #215
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Today, 02:52 PM Prince Humperdinck This message has been deleted by Prince Humperdinck.





__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 09:28 AM   #463551  /  #216
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post


In my bubble, none of the Democrats can say anything about antifa, and CERTAINLY can't say anything bad. It is even suggested that Biden and Harris have funded bail for some of the 'mostly peaceful' rioters.



Then, it was pointed out that George Soros has been funding a lot of the campaigns of prosecuters who are (surely coincidentally) not prosecuting rioters, instead seeming to contribute to the 'mostly peaceful' protesting.



Oh, and my bubble also shows much of the rioting, the whole story on Rittenhouse (which your media likely misled you about) and the fact that his name is verboten on facebook.



But facebook is good, just like government, right?
It was even suggested that Cunt fucks cantaloupe. It has also been said that Cunt likes to shove birds eye chillies into his urethra.

See how that works?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 09:30 AM   #463552  /  #217
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
It looks like it was a lot more than twitter involved in the conspiracy of silence. Amazing to me, how often they misrepresent q and qanon, while covering for their preferred candidate.

Anyone who hates Trump, ought to consider how firm and unified the smears have been against him. Then wonder who would pay for such a thing.
The common denominator is that Trump is a trash human, and I know you'll find this difficult to understand, but there are a lot of smart people out there who can see this.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 09:30 AM   #463553  /  #218
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
I need to get me another hit of adrenochrome.



https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/tech/...out/index.html


Can't watch the video now. Glad you are looking into it though.



I wonder if CNN will help you learn about the Hunter Biden hard drive, what was on it, what has so far been verified about it, and why the mainstream media is so fiercely fighting to keep it quiet.



It's almost like the conspirators around the Biden family corruption, are wealthy powerful and influencing CNN Twitter and Facebook.



That would be a conspiracy theory though...totally ridiculous.
Look, you've convinced me. I'm not going to vote for Hunter Biden now.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Brock Blockman (26th October 2020)
Old 26th October 2020, 09:35 AM   #463554  /  #219
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
I've skipped past a lot of this caused my eye to twitch.

But seriously, Cunt, you think Q is real? Fuck me.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 04:31 PM   #463555  /  #220
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
But seriously, Cunt, you think Q is real? Fuck me.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I've made clear what I think. If you think I said that, quote where.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 05:46 PM   #463556  /  #221
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Snopes sure seems like bullshit of a political nature, so let me pick at a current event, give myself a chance to be wrong...

(ETA: - I was wrong that this was snopes 'fact-checking', it seems to be a news/opinion piece rather than their standard 'check a claim' page)
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/...ptop-giuliani

Quote:
The story didn?t offer any other evidence that a meeting between Joe Biden and Pozharskyi ever took place, and the Biden campaign responded by stating that it did not. A Biden campaign spokesman told the New York Times, ?We have reviewed Joe Biden?s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.?
The story at the time, may not have. I think the story is being dripped out in timed fashion, so that is bold and stupid as claims go, but not wrong.

The part here that looks like a mistake that one would want to make, if providing cover for the campaign, is the part where it says 'the Biden campaign responded by stating that it did not'.

To my understanding, they simply said that the meeting wasn't in the records.


Quote:
It also raised questions about whether the emails, upon which the story?s entire premise is based, were real. Some even questioned whether the laptop itself actually belonged to Hunter Biden.

We reached out to the Biden campaign and Hunter Biden?s attorney, George Mesires, with questions about the story but didn?t hear back in time for publication.
Didn't hear back, eh...so they are just volunteering a positive view of the Bidens...I wonder if they would do the same about his political opponents...

Quote:

The story also raised red flags for disinformation researchers.
lol 'disinformation researchers'

Um, it raised red flags for colorblind fucking ignoramuses (ignoramii?)

Quote:

Although the Post didn?t identify the shop owner, journalists were able to track the shop down because the Post failed to remove metadata from images embedded in the story.
I wonder why they phrase it this way, rather than saying '...because of the metadata published with the images' ?

Oh, maybe it's this way to set a mood.

Quote:
Isaac referenced the debunked Seth Rich conspiracy theory, which holds that Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered by Democratic political operates because after he hacked the DNC?s server. Isaac claimed he was fearful for his own safety.
I don't know about debunked, but I know their use of English is almost as good as my own here.

The data wasn't hacked, according to Assange. The 'conspiracy' isn't debunked, if you don't know the details about it. Saying 'debunked conspiracy theory' should be as clear a red flag as three firm and clear denials by government.

Quote:
U.S. Intelligence officials have concluded that it was Russian government agents, not Rich, who hacked the DNC. The Russian government had actively promoted the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, however, as had right-wing media and social media personalities.
That isn't true anywhere I can find it. The hack wasn't a hack, according to a very believable Assange.

Quote:
Both Facebook and Twitter took action against the Post article, with Twitter blocking users from posting links to it. Twitter said it did so because the story included personal and private information, and its content violated Twitter?s policy against posting hacked material.
This rule is only applied for one political party. When the private information about Trump is the subject, it's easy to see their leaning.

Unless you are deluded into thinking they are there for your 'good' somehow.
Quote:
Trump was accused of attempting to strong-arm Ukraine?s president into producing damaging information on Biden by withholding crucial military aid. Trump was ultimately impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, but the Republican-controlled Senate voted acquit him without calling witnesses or admitting new evidence.
That's a favourable description of that shit-show.

To say that the senate acquitted 'without calling witnesses or admitting new evidence', is misleading, at best. They weren't supposed to be making the case - the House was. The House (Dems), brought all the witnesses they wanted, kept out any witnesses they didn't want, and put forward the best evidence they could find.

All they had, wasn't very convincing to anyone.


This snopes article, isn't all that convincing that it has any evidence either. Sounds like no-one answered them (who is significant at all) and their collection of 'evidence' around this, suspiciously excludes stuff. Like why didn't they reach out to Hunter? To Rudy? To the other identified individuals?

To me, snopes looks very partisan on this issue.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th October 2020, 09:48 PM   #463557  /  #222
Imp
Inanimate bowl of pasta
 
Imp's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Waddle waddle
__________________
Basically a dead sunflower
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (27th October 2020), Cunt (26th October 2020)
Old 27th October 2020, 02:01 AM   #463558  /  #223
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Got a chance to watch the video. SO glad I haven't yet been wrong about q and qanon.

I do wish you would take a more serious look though. I mean, rather than the usual taking the piss because it's me.

I didn't start it. It isn't 'my theory'. I'm still right (so far) about what I said it was. If you are Republican, I understand your being pissed off at my assessment. If you are more Democratic Party leaning, then why on earth wouldn't you be taking this more seriously?
This isn't you believing in q?

Also Andy Ngo is as much of a journalist as my dog. Goes and picks fights, then releases the aftermath as a "gotcha".

I have to ask, is it really that far outside the realms of possibility that people spontaneously have just had enough of cops killing people, of corporate takeover of their country, and of corrupt politicians, that they would take to the streets?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th October 2020, 02:10 AM   #463559  /  #224
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Snopes sure seems like bullshit of a political nature, so let me pick at a current event, give myself a chance to be wrong...



(ETA: - I was wrong that this was snopes 'fact-checking', it seems to be a news/opinion piece rather than their standard 'check a claim' page)

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/...ptop-giuliani



Quote:
The story didn?t offer any other evidence that a meeting between Joe Biden and Pozharskyi ever took place, and the Biden campaign responded by stating that it did not. A Biden campaign spokesman told the New York Times, ?We have reviewed Joe Biden?s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.?
The story at the time, may not have. I think the story is being dripped out in timed fashion, so that is bold and stupid as claims go, but not wrong.



The part here that looks like a mistake that one would want to make, if providing cover for the campaign, is the part where it says 'the Biden campaign responded by stating that it did not'.



To my understanding, they simply said that the meeting wasn't in the records.





Quote:
It also raised questions about whether the emails, upon which the story?s entire premise is based, were real. Some even questioned whether the laptop itself actually belonged to Hunter Biden.



We reached out to the Biden campaign and Hunter Biden?s attorney, George Mesires, with questions about the story but didn?t hear back in time for publication.


Didn't hear back, eh...so they are just volunteering a positive view of the Bidens...I wonder if they would do the same about his political opponents...



Quote:



The story also raised red flags for disinformation researchers.


lol 'disinformation researchers'



Um, it raised red flags for colorblind fucking ignoramuses (ignoramii?)



Quote:



Although the Post didn?t identify the shop owner, journalists were able to track the shop down because the Post failed to remove metadata from images embedded in the story.


I wonder why they phrase it this way, rather than saying '...because of the metadata published with the images' ?



Oh, maybe it's this way to set a mood.



Quote:
Isaac referenced the debunked Seth Rich conspiracy theory, which holds that Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered by Democratic political operates because after he hacked the DNC?s server. Isaac claimed he was fearful for his own safety.


I don't know about debunked, but I know their use of English is almost as good as my own here.



The data wasn't hacked, according to Assange. The 'conspiracy' isn't debunked, if you don't know the details about it. Saying 'debunked conspiracy theory' should be as clear a red flag as three firm and clear denials by government.



Quote:
U.S. Intelligence officials have concluded that it was Russian government agents, not Rich, who hacked the DNC. The Russian government had actively promoted the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, however, as had right-wing media and social media personalities.


That isn't true anywhere I can find it. The hack wasn't a hack, according to a very believable Assange.



Quote:
Both Facebook and Twitter took action against the Post article, with Twitter blocking users from posting links to it. Twitter said it did so because the story included personal and private information, and its content violated Twitter?s policy against posting hacked material.


This rule is only applied for one political party. When the private information about Trump is the subject, it's easy to see their leaning.



Unless you are deluded into thinking they are there for your 'good' somehow.

Quote:
Trump was accused of attempting to strong-arm Ukraine?s president into producing damaging information on Biden by withholding crucial military aid. Trump was ultimately impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, but the Republican-controlled Senate voted acquit him without calling witnesses or admitting new evidence.


That's a favourable description of that shit-show.



To say that the senate acquitted 'without calling witnesses or admitting new evidence', is misleading, at best. They weren't supposed to be making the case - the House was. The House (Dems), brought all the witnesses they wanted, kept out any witnesses they didn't want, and put forward the best evidence they could find.



All they had, wasn't very convincing to anyone.





This snopes article, isn't all that convincing that it has any evidence either. Sounds like no-one answered them (who is significant at all) and their collection of 'evidence' around this, suspiciously excludes stuff. Like why didn't they reach out to Hunter? To Rudy? To the other identified individuals?



To me, snopes looks very partisan on this issue.
Lol. Damn.

How much do you have to twist your brain into a pretzel to fit all that crap into it?

Just one thing, Trump was impeached. The Senate didn't deny the facts, but still voted to not remove him. They didn't call witnesses because they had already made their minds up. Susan Collins was concerned, dammit!

If you say you don't believe in q, fine, but you sure believe in the same shit.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th October 2020, 02:11 AM   #463560  /  #225
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Cunt, what do you think about McConnell confirming Barrett to SCOTUS?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
spruceanon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies And Today's Lynch Is
How do I read messages? Free Falling Forum Mismanagement 2 1st April 2012 03:44 PM
I didn't read the member agreement when I signed up ksen Rompus Room 15 27th January 2012 03:55 PM
Force Read Test Thread oblivion Forum Mismanagement 31 8th January 2012 09:32 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org