Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Old 10th January 2020, 07:10 PM   #455417  /  #26
Imp
Inanimate bowl of pasta

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Waddle waddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
If you are talking about Iraq voting the US out of their country, it IS token, but also a placeholder for their more serious vote on the matter, at least as I understand it.
No the one that's supposed to stop Trump from declaring war on anyone.
Old 10th January 2020, 07:17 PM   #455418  /  #27
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Quote:
If you are talking about Iraq voting the US out of their country, it IS token, but also a placeholder for their more serious vote on the matter, at least as I understand it.
Oh that...they should impeach. Or are they setting up to impeach him again?

It's hilarious that Trump is SO hated, everyone is twisting themselves into knots to defend terrorists in Iran over allies.

This should lead to impeachment again. This time, they might even hand it over to the grown-ups for action!

Or, that last urgent impeachment should maybe be pursued...I did hear a number of times that it was urgent...was that about Ukraine by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2020, 09:13 PM   #455424  /  #28
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Quote:

The more I look at all the shit going on in the ME now, the more I think that taking out the general and even the subsequent air strikes to allow Iran to save face were part of a Deal. Not sure what it was about, but it stinks to high heaven.

Netenyahu is in trouble. He has been indicted, and is facing an election. Israel is making deals with Syria to release prisoners. Syria, like Iran, is one of Putin's pet projects.

Saudia Arabia has been making overtures to Iran to try to deal with the Yemen situation, which is currently one of the worst humanitarian crises on the planet. In fact, it appears the General was on his way to meet with an official from Saudi Arabia for talks brokered by Iraq officials on the Yemen situation. Saudi Arabia was quick to deny any knowledge of the attacks, and they don't appear to be very happy about it.

Iran and Russia already have a trade deal that bypasses the US dollar.

China and Iran have a comprehensive strategic partnership for trade and transportation that also circumvents the need to trade in US dollars.

Tehran is on China's Silk Road 2.0 plan, and the trains have been running for a few years now.

China, Russia and Iran have been doing joint naval operations in the Gulf of Oman.

We have labeled them as Aggressor States, but you know in this day and age Aggression isn't for land, its for finances and markets. And I think their most worrisome aggression is probably toward the US dollar and US control of world banking.

Last edited by Zeluvia; 10th January 2020 at 09:17 PM.
Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2020, 09:20 PM   #455426  /  #29
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
We have labeled them as Aggressor States, but you know in this day and age Aggression isn't for land, its for finances and markets. And I think their most worrisome aggression is probably toward the US dollar and US control of world banking.
Q is becoming mainstream enough now that I'll ask. Have you looked at the info released by them related to finance?

Quote:
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Old 10th January 2020, 09:28 PM   #455427  /  #30
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Quote:
Quote:
Q is becoming mainstream enough now that I'll ask. Have you looked at the info released by them related to finance?

No I don't give a shit about Q. Or 4chan, which used to be cool but hasn't been for a very long time now.

Old 10th January 2020, 09:34 PM   #455429  /  #31
ffejrxx
Networking Nut

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Minnesota
q is powered by a bunch of russian trolls
ffejrxx is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2020, 09:51 PM   #455430  /  #32
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejrxx View Post
q is powered by a bunch of russian trolls
Thank you both for answering so clearly.

I did ask z if she had read the posts by q. She has not.

Clearly, you haven't either.

By the way, I haven't.

I have, however, been completely convinced that your characterization is wrong.

Let me explain a bit. I am trying to be careful about what I believe, related to q. Everything about it, except it's clear coordination with Trump, is 'party published', so while it may or may not lie, it WILL sell a 'side'. I see some of the bullshit, very likely miss some too.

I'm not going to the site to see for myself. I'm happy to trust others to 'speculate' about what it might mean, then seeing what actually rolls out in the future. In the meantime, I treat it like press releases from a political party. When viewed that way, it isn't looking great for whoever 'q' is.

So odds are you haven't looked into it either.

I'm not surprised at you, but z surprises me.

And what the hell has this got to do with Camelot, ME finance or anything else? I don't know. I genuinely don't understand international finance as well as z does, so thought she might get more out of it.

Quote:

Old 11th January 2020, 01:08 AM   #455460  /  #33
ffejrxx
Networking Nut

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Minnesota
have you tried to verify anything they have suggested by your own methods other than looking at others posts?
ffejrxx is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th January 2020, 02:26 AM   #455462  /  #34
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

To clarify, Qanon is just a silly game cunt.

Yay from
borealis (11th January 2020), ffejrxx (12th January 2020)
Old 11th January 2020, 05:16 AM   #455465  /  #35
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
have you tried to verify anything they have suggested by your own methods other than looking at others posts?
Not very seriously, as I tried to explain.

I'm stuck on the first (I think) fact-check.

Z says it is a silly game. That sounds confident, dismissive, and completely uninformed.

Now, is it you that is uninformed, Zeluvia? Or am I simply uninformed as to the meaningful basis of your claim?

Is q coordinating with Trump? (paired posting etc.)

It may well be a silly game, by the way. I'm not disagreeing with that yet.

Quote:

Old 11th January 2020, 02:54 PM   #455475  /  #36
borealis
poikilothermic

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
OK, I see. You're just plain gullible.
Old 11th January 2020, 07:13 PM   #455479  /  #37
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
OK, I see. You're just plain gullible.
Look at you - failing to address even the simplest point, and going to insult.

This is you sounding at your smartest!

Why do you think it's gullible to focus on that question first?

Would the answer to that question change your mind about the value of the information (or disinformation or misinformation) it was giving? Or is it a total rejection of anything not wealthy-Democrat-approved?

Quote:

Old 11th January 2020, 07:59 PM   #455482  /  #38
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Quote:
Quote:

Z says it is a silly game. That sounds confident, dismissive, and completely uninformed.

Now, is it you that is uninformed, Zeluvia? Or am I simply uninformed as to the meaningful basis of your claim?

Cunt, I checked it out. It's a game of trolls. A pretty successful one, but still, it's just a game.

Old 11th January 2020, 08:17 PM   #455484  /  #39
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cunt, I checked it out. It's a game of trolls. A pretty successful one, but still, it's just a game.
I appreciate that you said 'trolls', but that doesn't address my main question.

Is it from inside the White House (figuratively speaking I mean)?

Also, other than your declaration, you haven't really said how you came to that conclusion.

If it is the white house republicans trolling people, that is a very different thing, than if it is random assholes. Wouldn't you agree?

Quote:

Old 12th January 2020, 03:42 AM   #455490  /  #40
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I appreciate that you said 'trolls', but that doesn't address my main question.

Is it from inside the White House (figuratively speaking I mean)?

Also, other than your declaration, you haven't really said how you came to that conclusion.

If it is the white house republicans trolling people, that is a very different thing, than if it is random assholes. Wouldn't you agree?

No, it's not from inside anything.

Eventually, all will be revealed I am sure.

Old 12th January 2020, 04:57 AM   #455492  /  #41
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:

No, it's not from inside anything.

Eventually, all will be revealed I am sure.
So one of the running themes in the discussion is this - how many coincidences before it is mathematically impossible?

You sound very sure that q is not posting 'inside Trump white house information'.

Would it change your mind to find out you were wrong? It would sure change my mind if you showed that it was NOT.

Another of the running themes is mocking the fact that eventually, someone will HAVE to ask the question to Trump - who is q?

If you have some evidence that it is just a coincidence (about the concurrent posting and identical phrasing etc.) or maybe I can tell you what I know, and we can pick at that.

So far, it seems like so many leaks to the media over the years, but this time the leak skips 'Legacy Media'.

It really bugs me that we can't find a very clear way to either disagree, or understand each other.

I believe fully that you are smart as fuck, and yet are ignorantly dismissing something very important.

You believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that I've been taken in by a trickster (or tricksters) posing as a government leaker.

I'm pretty sure that if either of us became convinced that we were wrong, it would change our life for the better. If you are incorrect and I lead you to more understanding, or if I am incorrect and you lead me to more understanding.

So how to satisfy the difference? I think it is important to begin by agreeing on what we disagree on. Can you paraphrase and repeat this, if it suits?

Quote:
The q posts (and not the followers/fans) are posting in close coordination with white house officials, including Trump.
That's my contention. If you honestly do disagree, can you help me find out which of us is wrong? Instead of just stating and restating it I mean.

Quote:

Old 12th January 2020, 02:56 PM   #455494  /  #42
borealis
poikilothermic

From 2018: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-the-storm

Plenty more from that year, as most investigators have moved on, leaving only the true believers behind.

There is nothing legit about any of the q crap, as you would know if you weren't just arguing for the sake of arguing, or whatever it is you intend to project here. You might as well be asking us to disprove that the Rapture is going to happen any day now, like those poor sad folks at Rapture Ready, year after year delaying their lives because the final trump will blow any. day. now.

Hey waitaminute! I see a connection here... q anon is really about the Rapture and Trump is the biggest clue that the Rapture is gonna happen before he leaves office!!! It's right there in his name! Obama was the AntiChrist, it is known! Trump is the last president before Jesus comes back! Of course!

I'll be sleeping in my best clothes from now on because you know, nobody wants to meet their maker while barefoot in pyjamas.
Old 12th January 2020, 06:31 PM   #455497  /  #43
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Cunt, you have brought up qanon before. Several times.

You also say you haven't personally been to the site, or checked it out.

Here: https://qposts.online

I gave you my opinion. I don't see any point in discussing it further.

Check this site out too:

https://www.facebook.com/ALLODSatire

Old 12th January 2020, 07:12 PM   #455498  /  #44
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Cunt, you have brought up qanon before. Several times.

You also say you haven't personally been to the site, or checked it out.

Here: https://qposts.online

I gave you my opinion. I don't see any point in discussing it further.
That isn't the site. I don't know what site it is, but why would you trust it? Is this your example of 'looking into it'?

Quote:
Check this site out too:

https://www.facebook.com/ALLODSatire
Don't know why you sent me to a facebook page, but maybe you could point more clearly to what your point was. I just saw more memes.

The q board is not where you said, so I would guess that you don't know what happened. Let me re-brief you on the agreed pedigree...

q started on 4chan, then quickly moved to 8chan. The reason given was security.

On 8chan, they have a feature I don't understand called 'tripcodes'. By this, an anonymous poster can maintain a trusted (?) identity, and people seem to agree that it worked.

Later, 8chan was shut down by their providers (cloudflare?). The reason given was that a mass shooter had used that site to host their 'manifasto'. (the same thing isn't done to twitter when THEY are used in that fashion, but I digress)

While 8chan was shut down, q was silent. When 8chan (codemonkey) found a new place to host his '8chan' (now called 8kun) q re-appeared, and provided a photo-concurrent-post 'proof', that he was in the oval office. This reestablished q's tripcode as legit (to those following) and the posts recommenced.

Anyway, long story short, I'm STILL not going to 8kun (doubt I can learn anything about this there) and certainly not going to expect to learn more about it from your 'not q posts' site.

But yeah, you've looked into it enough, without ever addressing the one simple question I want to illuminate for us - is q in the white house?

If you find evidence that he ISN'T connected to Trump, or evidence that he IS, I would be interested.

Or, some media type could 'ask the q' of the president. Unless they are motivated not to, for some reason. It can't be to keep it quiet now...I think everyone knows about it. Heck, Gervais read that roast off a TELEPROMPTER, and the cameramen knew which celebreties to scan for a reaction.

Quote:
From 2018: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-the-storm

Plenty more from that year, as most investigators have moved on, leaving only the true believers behind.
So you looked at an author who didn't know the bones of it, and decided that was enough 'investigating' for you.

It is like hearing idiots condemn things Jordan Peterson said, by repeating things his detractors strawman him with.

But don't bother looking into it for real. It would make you upset.
Quote:
There is nothing legit about any of the q crap, as you would know if you weren't just arguing for the sake of arguing, or whatever it is you intend to project here. You might as well be asking us to disprove that the Rapture is going to happen any day now, like those poor sad folks at Rapture Ready, year after year delaying their lives because the final trump will blow any. day. now.
Wasn't asking about rapture, or anything else, just whether it was from inside.

Simple question.

Too tough to take seriously, for you though.
Quote:
I'll be sleeping in my best clothes from now on because you know, nobody wants to meet their maker while barefoot in pyjamas.
You might want to remember your accessories, too. Your jewelry will only go with you if you are wearing it.

Quote:

Old 12th January 2020, 07:47 PM   #455499  /  #45
borealis
poikilothermic

Quote:
Later, 8chan was shut down by their providers (cloudflare?). The reason given was that a mass shooter had used that site to host their 'manifasto'. (the same thing isn't done to twitter when THEY are used in that fashion, but I digress)
Bit more than that.

Quote:
Prior to the Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand on March 15, 2019, the alleged perpetrator posted links to the 17-minute Facebook Live video of the first attack on Al Noor Mosque and his white nationalist, neo-fascist manifesto The Great Replacement (named after the French far-right conspiracy theory of the same name by writer Renaud Camus) detailing his anti-Islamic and anti-immigration reasons for the attack. The shootings that ensued left 51 dead and 50 more injured.[69][70][71] The shooter shared links to the live stream video only minutes before the attack on 8chan and on Facebook. Some members of 8chan re-shared it and applauded the violent murders.[72]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8chan#QAnon

More at wiki link.
Old 12th January 2020, 08:02 PM   #455500  /  #46
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:

More at wiki link.
No need. I prefer such people don't enjoy any fame. There isn't much else I can do, but thanks for not repeating his name again.

Anyway, they were shut down awhile, now they are reopened at 8kun.

There was some random person who suggested that their new ip identified them as being hosted by the US government, but I don't know how to check.

Mostly, I'm stuck on that first 'check'. Is it someone in the Trump white house?

I'm not seeing anything suggesting otherwise...open to it, but there are too many coincidences for it to be so easily dismissed.

Tell me this - do you think I'm deliberately trying to be dishonest with you?

Quote:

Old 12th January 2020, 08:16 PM   #455501  /  #47
MSG
Ol' Zipperlaig

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: N?yfb
Jfc
MSG is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th January 2020, 08:29 PM   #455502  /  #48
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Jfc
The ostrich places its head into cover, sometimes ineffectually.

Quote:

Old 12th January 2020, 09:12 PM   #455503  /  #49
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Cunt, that is a link to a site that lists all the Q posts from the very beginning. It's an archive. I have no idea why you think that isn't what it says it is?

https://qposts.online

Go to the bottom and click on the little i.

You can Also go to the Calendar on the bottom, and back up to the first post back in Oct 2017 when it was on the 4chan board, and see the original posts, and the board and subsection 4chan/politics where they were posted. It's the same for all the others, it shows the board, subboard, and what ID the poster was using at the time. Those ARE the Qanon posts. You can cross verify it any way you want. I am satisfied that site represents the real Qanon posts, having cross verified it with other articles and links. Also, it appears to have been created and updated by a "True Believer" in the Great Awakening.

Talk about sticking your head in the sand. And being fucking lazy. It is getting pretty clear to me you have some kind of emotional investment in Q theories and you don't want to jeopardize your investment by actually looking at any Facts.

I don't know about you, but going back and reading the original material makes more sense to me than reading other people's thoughts and opinions ABOUT the original material.

That other site is a troll site. Started in 2016, it makes up stories and sends them out on Facebook, and then laughs at people who believe them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fed_story.html

After reading much of the Q original posts in the more convenient archive format, I concluded it was a troll game.

I challenge you to do the same, or shut up about Q, since you refuse to consider the original material.

Last edited by Zeluvia; 12th January 2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12th January 2020, 09:12 PM   #455504  /  #50
Imp
Inanimate bowl of pasta

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Waddle waddle
QAnon as in the guy who thinks Trump is a secret genius vigilante fighting against a global sex trafficking ring?

Dude didn't so much jump the shark as eat the fucking thing and serve it to you second hand. And you're still dumb enough to gobble that shit up.

MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
penis penis penis, world war penis