Old 25th December 2018, 01:32 PM   #442139  /  #51
rachmarie
Equi-Feminist Extraordinaire

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Buffalo, NY
okay then I will finish up setup and get role PMs out for 10 players

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
rachmarie is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (25th December 2018), Cunt (26th December 2018), Magicziggy (26th December 2018), Majiffy (25th December 2018)
Old 26th December 2018, 11:37 AM   #442160  /  #52
charlou
arseist

... eleven players?
borealis (26th December 2018), Magicziggy (26th December 2018), Majiffy (26th December 2018), rachmarie (26th December 2018)
Old 26th December 2018, 02:09 PM   #442161  /  #53
rachmarie

awesome adding you

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
borealis (26th December 2018)
Old 26th December 2018, 02:12 PM   #442162  /  #54
rachmarie

1. divagreen
2. longhair75
3. borealis
4. gib Charlou
5. Majiffy
6. Magicziggy
7. Timewave
8. PH
9. Enso
10. Cunt
11. Mantis

imp was that trolling or are you in too? That would make 12

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 26th December 2018, 02:44 PM   #442163  /  #55
borealis
poikilothermic

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Imp will play, I think.
Old 26th December 2018, 04:41 PM   #442165  /  #56
rachmarie

ok cool so 12 people will do the randomizing and get back to you all with the role PMs give me another day since I am also still juggling contacting rescues for my kitties

It is looking like if I don't have a foster placement for them I have to choose between giving them up permanently so this one rescue can find new homes for them, or taking a chance on the animal control officer finding homes for them and if not he will put them down

If it comes to that, I will choose the rehoming by the rescue option first. I would rather they have a new permanent home than for them to be killed. It is still breaking my heart

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
borealis (26th December 2018), Majiffy (26th December 2018)
Old 26th December 2018, 10:48 PM   #442170  /  #57
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmarie View Post
ok cool so 12 people will do the randomizing and get back to you all with the role PMs give me another day since I am also still juggling contacting rescues for my kitties

It is looking like if I don't have a foster placement for them I have to choose between giving them up permanently so this one rescue can find new homes for them, or taking a chance on the animal control officer finding homes for them and if not he will put them down

If it comes to that, I will choose the rehoming by the rescue option first. I would rather they have a new permanent home than for them to be killed. It is still breaking my heart
You love writing. Whoever ends up loving those cats, might also love reading their story.

Sorry you are still struggling with this, rachmarie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th December 2018, 03:26 AM   #442172  /  #58
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
:flatearthjerome:In.

:gambitcards:
Yay from
borealis (27th December 2018), Majiffy (27th December 2018), Zeluvia (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 04:07 AM   #442173  /  #59
borealis
poikilothermic

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Merry Christmas, Jerome.
Old 27th December 2018, 11:43 AM   #442176  /  #60
rachmarie

Ok make that 13

OP and gib still trolling or now that Jerome is in do you want to join Last chance

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 27th December 2018, 11:44 AM   #442177  /  #61
rachmarie

Actually I did write their stories

Hi my name is Feisty let me tell you my story.

I was born to a tiny calico mom and had a sibling who died early on. My home life was not great my mom and I were covered with fleas and the girl of the family loved to swing me around scaring me after all I was just a young kitten. This guy paid her because he could not bear to see me abused and then took me home to put me in the hand of my human mommy. Daddy tried to look stern but he was a marshmallow and gave in right away. The guy whose name was Kris and my mommy bathed me a few times in Dawn and combed off the fleas because I was only 6 weeks old and could not do flea treatments.

I was an only cat for several months and grew up climbing up to get as high as possible. I loved mommy but I especially loved daddy and Kris who had my playmate a half Pomeranian half Chihuahua named Bubba. I would sneak into his dog food because Kris put olive oil in it and that tasted yummy. Then Kris and Bubba left and it was just mommy, daddy and me. Then I got a brother. He was so scared when he showed up that he just hid in closets and behind the water heater even for the first couple of days. None of my cute tricks got him to come out.

After a while we had a new guy named Kevin, who was somehow a human brother because he was daddy's son but not by my mommy. I liked him except when he got really angry and broke things. He had deliveries of this stuff that smelled WONDERFUL and I would give the delivery guy lots of head butts and body rubs to show my appreciate. They all called it medical pot, but all I know is next to catnip that stuff smells amazing. Then he left and the packing started we were leaving the home we had been in for years now, mommy, daddy, my cat brother Lucky and I.

Then we had a BIG adventure we went from California to Tennessee and I hated being in the carrier for so long. We stopped every night though. Then we had a new larger home to run in, my brother and I. After a while we had a new guy in our lives Danl, and he was lots of fun and spoiled me more than my dad did. He even got me eating some human food other than that tuna which I got sometimes a little bit of. All of a sudden there was a lot of loud noises and these people came in looking at everything and taking stuff and they even took my dad with them. I never saw him again and mommy says he is in this place called prison he may be a bad person to others but he always was good to me.

After a while packing happened again and we moved to a tiny place but at first it was okay because we still had both mommy and Danl. Then Danl left and did not come back. But there was always mommy she was always there for us. One day the packing started again and this time our cat trees stayed behind and we were in a very small car. It was a long ride to a farm in Illinois. New house and DOGS but not like Bubba who was about my size, no these were BIG dogs. I was not sure of them at all.

I had always been inside but now I was being shown a new world on the farm the outside. It was kind of scary at first. There were these BIG birds who did not fly but ran around and pecked at the ground. Mommy said they were chickens, but they did not look like the chicken that I loved to try to snag off her plate they were ALIVE and BIG. Bigger than me even. My brother of course did his usual hiding thing but I liked getting to know the new person Kim she was nice. She had a lot of new kitties though. I tried to show I was top cat but that did not go well, This cat half my size beat me up and I ran. Mommy and Kim thought it was funny said I was too much of a bully anyway to my brother Lucky. But isn't that what brothers are for to pick on?

After a short time my mommy left and I have not seen her in a long time. I am worried she is gone forever like the rest of the people in my life. Will I ever see her again?

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
Cunt (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 11:45 AM   #442178  /  #62
rachmarie

Hi my name is Lucky let me tell you my story
My early months seemed pretty good, I had a family who took me to the vet and the vet did a surgery and when I woke up I had no balls left that kind of seemed a bit unfair, but I got over that and was happy and I thought it would be forever. Then they started packing stuff and I wondered where we were going. Turned out only they went. They left me in this busy area with strange cats, dogs and mean people as well as good people. It was called an apartment complex and I was so lonely and so hungry. I was also wet and cold and scared. Someone tried to put me in a plastic bag and to this day I am scared of garbage bags. I learned to hide to stay safe.

There was this good man who would feed me and the other cats hanging around the apartment complex where I was abandoned. I liked him.He had a cat though named Freya who never came out to see us. One day Freya was no longer there and the good man was so sad all the time. He decided to let me in his apartment. I was so happy to be out of the scary big world. I wanted to show my love but I was still scared. He seemed to understand. His name was Gary and I thought I had a new daddy. Then he rescued Whitey and I had a brother a much older and hurt brother. Then Gary got really sick. They called it cancer. One day he was sleeping and he would not wake up. I was so scared, and sad I just lost my daddy and had just started to thing life would be better.

This nice lady named Sandy said she was Gary's sister and she took me and Whitey back to her place. There were other older cats there and they did not like me at all, So I hid a lot. It seemed like I might have a new place to live, but then I was put in a carrier and taken back to the apartment complex and my new mommy took me. She was Gary's daughter. I went on a long trip to Modesto and a new home. There I had a sister named Feisty and she could be mean sometimes but nice other times and play with me. Still it was a home and I had a mommy and a daddy. I hid a lot at first, but finally felt I could really trust it was going to be all right and I would have a furrever home. For a while we had Daddy's son with us but then he left and things changed.

Then the packing started again, but this time I was put in a carrier and so was Feisty and we went for a very long car ride to Tennessee. We stopped each night but mostly I hid because it was a strange room every night. Then we had this big house with plenty of room to play in. I liked it there. A new guy moved in with us, and he was a lot of fun and snuck me human treats. His name was Danl and mommy called him her brother. He picked on my mommy a lot like Feisty does me so it makes sense. Then that horrible day came and there were all these strangers in the house, I of course hid under the bed and would not come out, even Feisty was scared. They took stuff and took my daddy with them too. I never saw my daddy again. For a bit longer we stayed there but then the packing again.

This time we moved to a tiny apartment. And in a couple of months, Danl left and I never saw him again. But I still had Feisty and my mom. For a while it was pretty normal. Then came the day this picture was taken. I saw the packing of a small car and wondered if I was going to be left again, or if mommy was taking me with her. Mommy did take me and Feisty so I was very happy. We went to this farm in Illinois where there is this really nice lady name Kim. But of course I was not sure of her at first so I hid a lot as I always do. It takes me so long to feel like I can trust someone new.

I had my mommy though and she was very very sick and in a lot of pain. I did everything I could by laying on her, guarding her, and purring a lot for her to help her heal. But suddenly she started packing again and I was frantic I was barely getting to the point where I could trust the new lady and she was leaving. This time though my worst nightmare came true, Mommy left without Feisty and I. But I was not abandoned to the street this time I still had the new lady Kim and over time I overcame my shyness and got to know her. But it is a busy house here. There are four dogs and they are much bigger than me, plus a lot of other cats besides my sister Feisty. We are allowed and even encouraged to go outside a lot though.I am just so confused and wonder if I am going to end up out on the street again. Where is my mommy I miss her and I am so tired of people leaving me. Will I ever see my mommy again?

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
Cunt (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 01:06 PM   #442179  /  #63
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
Quote:
Ok make that 13

OP and gib still trolling or now that Jerome is in do you want to join Last chance

I said if Jerome AND nostrum

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
rachmarie (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 01:33 PM   #442180  /  #64
rachmarie

thanks for the clarification

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 27th December 2018, 01:34 PM   #442181  /  #65
rachmarie

I am going to with 13, and put gib on first dibs for a replacement spot if he wants.

I have put off setting this game up long enough

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 27th December 2018, 02:05 PM   #442182  /  #66
Imp
Inanimate bowl of pasta

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Waddle waddle
I'm not playing if it's an odd number. Triggers my OCD.
Majiffy (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 02:07 PM   #442183  /  #67
rachmarie

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
Majiffy (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 06:00 PM   #442184  /  #68
gib
concerned third party

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Tory enabler Jo Swinson
i sent you a comment saying i would play now
Majiffy (27th December 2018), rachmarie (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 08:39 PM   #442185  /  #69
rachmarie

awesome so we have 13 now unless Imp wants to make it 14 which would be an even number

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Yay from
borealis (28th December 2018), Cunt (27th December 2018), Majiffy (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 08:43 PM   #442186  /  #70
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
I still don't know what I'm doing, but YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (27th December 2018), rachmarie (27th December 2018), Zeluvia (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 10:28 PM   #442190  /  #71
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
just say ##vote final jerome## your first post

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Jerome (28th December 2018), rachmarie (27th December 2018)
Old 27th December 2018, 10:42 PM   #442191  /  #72
rachmarie

Don't worry Zel is an awesome player and she will help you out.

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 28th December 2018, 05:45 AM   #442208  /  #73
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files

Quote:
awesome so we have 13 now unless Imp wants to make it 14 which would be an even number
imp is trolling
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
rachmarie (28th December 2018)
Old 28th December 2018, 09:03 AM   #442228  /  #74
rachmarie

13 is a good number I call it officially closed

Will write up the role PMs and other stuffs and we will start this weekend.

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
Old 28th December 2018, 09:39 AM   #442231  /  #75
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files

rach, put imp in!
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom

MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia

Tags
penis penis penis