Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

View Poll Results: Did Biden win the election fairly?
Yes 0 0%
No 3 75.00%
Cheese/Bacon/Cowardlequivocation 0 0%
USA BEST REALITY TV EVER!!1!1!1!11!1! (Jerome) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th November 2020, 09:41 PM   #464107  /  #1
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Do you think Biden won the US election fairly (in 2020)

Not talking about all the times he lost his bid for the Presidency. Though now that I mention it...he lost every time he tried, until he won bigger than any previous candidate (including his old boss, Obama)

The clearest indicator to me, that it wasn't fair, was the media. They treat each candidate quite differently, under similar circumstances. With the media so fully, and so firmly on the side of the Biden team, it makes both a lot less trustworthy to me.

He didn't even campaign...The media did a good job of that for him, at least as far as some are concerned, but he didn't face tough questions, didn't spend much time talking unscripted at all.

I'm led to understand that many who voted for Biden, didn't know about the scandals and foreign ties hidden by the media. It does seem to be true enough. Most of his 'greenie' supporters, for example, might not like that his son was getting huge payouts from Burisma. (unless Burisma is a lot greener than I thought)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th November 2020, 10:24 PM   #464108  /  #2
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Most of his "Greenie" supporters may appreciate him putting America back into the Paris Accord

Your post reeks of sour grapes. Either that or you have paid zero attention to what Trump did over the last 4 years. Or you approve of it.

Either way, Trump lost, Biden won. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 26th November 2020, 11:53 PM   #464109  /  #3
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post

It's still up in the air, if you listen to the serious people.

Of course, lots of idiots expressing early certainty in one direction or another. I won't do that.
Quote:

Once again, a fine point, showing intelligence and nuance around SM-N and Tapatalk. Good post!

Quote:
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Old 27th November 2020, 02:51 AM   #464110  /  #4
Prince Humperdinck

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
You can still buy Trump to win on PredictIt if you're a true believer.
Old 27th November 2020, 05:57 AM   #464111  /  #5
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
You can still buy Trump to win on PredictIt if you're a true believer.
You go ahead if you are certain enough. I'm not certain enough to risk anything significant on either candidate.

But if YOU are sure, well, you know just what you can do.

Quote:

Old 27th November 2020, 08:46 PM   #464112  /  #6
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:

You didn't answer the question, but you still say very admirable things about your device.

Quote:

Old 28th November 2020, 12:24 AM   #464113  /  #7
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:

Did he though...

Published by a Pennsylvanian Senator, claiming these were the official State stats:

Well over a million votes from non-existent people.

Old 28th November 2020, 12:27 AM   #464114  /  #8
Jerome

Again, the Legislature of each State gets to decide who the Electors are.

The vote is a general guide as to the peoples' will, it is completely non-binding, the reason being massive voter fraud possibilities.

The U.S.A. is the best T.V. reality show ever!!

Old 28th November 2020, 01:01 AM   #464115  /  #9
Adenosine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:

Did he though...

Published by a Pennsylvanian Senator, claiming these were the official State stats:

I can't even find the secondary source you're quoting let alone a primary one.

Do you believe everything you see on TV?

Old 28th November 2020, 01:08 AM   #464116  /  #10
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
I can't even
Aw, muffin. It's ok. Just breathe in, breathe out.
Quote:
Nice device!

Quote:

Old 28th November 2020, 01:47 AM   #464117  /  #11
Jerome

Quote:
I can't even believe a elected Senator from the State of Pennsylvania, a representative of the People of Pennsylvania, if he provides information contrary to the Oligarchy of Uber-Rich Big Media .

Interesting that you trust the rich and not the people.

You are not a liberal, you are a fascist, seriously, you really are.

You trust Corporate/Government partnership, controlled by the uber-rich.
Old 28th November 2020, 01:51 AM   #464118  /  #12
Jerome

Unfortunately for your position, this dude, and his colleges in the Legislative branch get to decide the Electors for President. This is the system.

So whether you believe him or not, he is making the choice on the Electors for President from Pennsylvania.
Old 28th November 2020, 01:53 AM   #464119  /  #13
Adenosine

Quote:
Quote:
I can't even believe a elected Senator from the State of Pennsylvania, a representative of the People of Pennsylvania, if he provides information contrary to the Oligarchy of Uber-Rich Big Media .

Lol

I. CAN'T. FIND. A. SECONDARY. SOURCE. FOR.THIS. CLAIM. LET. ALONE. A. PRIMARY. ONE.

Was that simple enough for you, or do you Ned sign language?

And dude, you can't have it both ways. Either all politicians are "men of the people" or none are.

Old 28th November 2020, 01:54 AM   #464120  /  #14
Adenosine

The problem with you two is that you are both inherently dishonest.

So it never becomes a discussion, it turns into a fact check. And that is pointless and boring.

You two should go to Parker and stay there.

Old 28th November 2020, 01:59 AM   #464121  /  #15
Jerome

The primary source is the Senator from Pennsylvania that gets to decide who the Electors for President from Pennsylvania will be.

Sorry Twitter banned an elected public official.....maybe you ought to think about the power of media when they ban an elected public official for reporting on his public duties to the people he represents.

You are too emotionally tied to the outcome that you willingly will gas the jews if you get free band-aids when you stub your toe.
Old 28th November 2020, 01:59 AM   #464122  /  #16
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Quote:

The left can't abide contrary voices on their terf.

Quote:

Old 28th November 2020, 02:02 AM   #464123  /  #17
Adenosine

Quote:
The primary source is the Senator from Pennsylvania that gets to decide who the Electors for President from Pennsylvania will be.

Sorry Twitter banned an elected public official.....maybe you ought to think about the power of media when they ban an elected public official for reporting on his public duties to the people he represents.

You are too emotionally tied to the outcome that you willingly will gas the jews if you get free band-aids when you stub your toe.
There it is, folks.

The most offensive thing Jerome had ever said.

Goodbye Jerome.

Old 28th November 2020, 02:03 AM   #464124  /  #18
Jerome

Aden, there is an entire public Legislative hearing concerning the vast voter fraud that occurred in Pennsylvania.

THAT IS THE PRIMARY SOURCE.

The Legislature, the primary source, made this information available to the public by providing a public hearing.

In case you forgot, this primary source happens to be the same body that gets to decide who the Electors from Pennsylvania will be.

Old 28th November 2020, 02:31 AM   #464125  /  #19
Jerome

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...hoice=suppress

Quote:
A RESOLUTION

Declaring the results of statewide electoral contests in the 2020 General Election to be in dispute.

WHEREAS, Article I, Section 4, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution empowers state legislatures, including the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, to prescribe the ?Times, Places, and Manner? of conducting elections; and

WHEREAS, Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution empowers state legislatures, including the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, to direct the manner of appointing electors for President and Vice President of the United States; and

WHEREAS, the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has exercised its authority to establish election administration procedures for the Commonwealth, known as the Pennsylvania Election Code; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania Election Code requires all mail-in ballots to be received by eight o?clock P.M. on the day of the election; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania Election Code requires election officials at polling places to authenticate the signatures of in-person voters; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania Election Code requires that county boards of elections shall not meet to conduct a pre-canvass of all absentee and mail-in ballots until seven o?clock A.M. on Election Day, during which time defects on mail-in ballots would be identified; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania Election Code prohibits the counting of defective absentee or mail-in ballots; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania Election Code authorizes ?watchers,? selected by candidates and political parties, to observe the process of canvassing absentee and mail-in ballots; and

WHEREAS, the Commonwealth conducted an election on November 3, 2020 for federal offices, including selecting electors for President and Vice President of the United States; and

WHEREAS, officials in the Executive and Judicial Branches of the Commonwealth infringed upon the General Assembly?s authority under the United States Constitution by unlawfully changing the rules governing the November 3, 2020 election in the Commonwealth; and

WHEREAS, on September 17, 2020, less than seven weeks before the November 3, 2020 election, the partisan majority on the Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania unlawfully and unilaterally extended the deadline for mail-in ballots to be received, mandated that ballots mailed without a postmark would be presumed to be received timely, and could be accepted without a verified voter signature; and

WHEREAS, on October 23, 2020, less than two weeks before the November 3, 2020 election and upon a petition from the Secretary of the Commonwealth, the Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ruled that mail-in ballots need not authenticate signatures for mail-in ballots, thereby treating in-person and mail-in voters dissimilarly and eliminating a critical safeguard against potential election crime; and

WHEREAS, on November 2, 2020, the night before the November 3, 2020 election and prior to the prescribed time for pre-canvassing mail-in ballots, the office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth encouraged certain counties to notify party and candidate representatives of mail-in voters whose ballots contained defects; and

WHEREAS, heavily Democrat counties permitted mail-in voters to cure ballot defects while heavily Republican counties followed the law and invalidated defective ballots; and

WHEREAS, in certain counties in the Commonwealth, watchers were not allowed to meaningfully observe the pre-canvassing and canvassing activities relating to absentee and mail-in ballots; and

WHEREAS, in other parts of the Commonwealth, watchers observed irregularities concerning the pre-canvassing and canvassing of absentee and mail-in ballots; and

WHEREAS, postal employees in Pennsylvania have reported anomalies relating to mail-in ballots, including multiple ballots delivered to a single address with unfamiliar addressees, ballots mailed to vacant homes, empty lots, and addresses that did not exist; and

WHEREAS, witnesses testifying before the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee on November 25, 2020 have provided additional compelling information regarding the questionable nature of the administration of the 2020 General Election; and

WHEREAS, there remains ongoing litigation concerning the administration of the November 3, 2020 election in the Commonwealth; and

WHEREAS, in 2016, Pennsylvania?s general election results were certified on December 12, 2016, and on November 24, 2020, the Secretary of the Commonwealth unilaterally and prematurely certified results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors despite ongoing litigation; and

WHEREAS, the Pennsylvania House of Representatives has the duty to ensure that no citizen of this Commonwealth is disenfranchised, to insist that all elections are conducted according to the law, and to satisfy the general public that every legal vote is counted accurately;

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives?

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly?s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth?s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.

DIRECT SOURCE UP YOUR ASS YOU NAZI JEW GASSING CUNT.
Old 28th November 2020, 02:44 AM   #464126  /  #20
Jerome

It may sound harsh Aden, but you really are down the path of supporting the gassing of the jews. You do accept the corporate/government oligarchy.

You will, either ignore, or excuse, when said partnership does do horrible things to groups of people that have been marginalized by the propaganda you eat.

This is a wake-up call brother, the path you are down will not provide you salvation, only darkness.
Old 28th November 2020, 03:00 AM   #464127  /  #21
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
It may sound harsh Aden, but you really are down the path of supporting the gassing of the jews. You do accept the corporate/government oligarchy.

You will, either ignore, or excuse, when said partnership does do horrible things to groups of people that have been marginalized by the propaganda you eat.

This is a wake-up call brother, the path you are down will not provide you salvation, only darkness.
Censorship is harsh in his world. It's also multi-faceted and intersectional.

I honestly wonder if someone in that kind of pressure can speak, with their freedom so limited.

Have a bit of sympathy for those afraid to say things not approved by the alphabet people.

Quote:

Old 28th November 2020, 05:33 AM   #464128  /  #22
felltoearth

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Did he though...

I can't even find the secondary source you're quoting let alone a primary one.

Do you believe everything you see on TV?

He?s just gullible and can?t use google.

Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?
Quote:
The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 28th November 2020, 06:49 AM   #464129  /  #23
Cunt
Unregistered member

Lots of amusing trolling here. Lots of incoherent, timid and fearfully hedged opinions, too.

So far, no-one here has said clearly that they do think Biden won fairly.

Only one has dared take a firm position at all...

Quote:

Old 28th November 2020, 02:13 PM   #464130  /  #24
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post

He?s just gullible and can?t use google.

To bad Snopes is not an elected representative of the people of Pennsylvania.

Quote:
Senator Doug Mastriano

@SenMastriano

There is mounting evidence that the PA presidential election was compromised. If this is the case, under Article II, Section 1.2 of the US Constitution, the state legislature has the sole authority to direct the manner of selecting delegates to the Electoral College. (1)

This power was given to the state legislature for the purpose of safeguarding the appointment of our President, specifically contemplating corruption and ensuring that the people are not disenfranchised through a corrupt election process. (2)

Therefore, we are introducing a Resolution to exercise our obligation and authority to appoint delegates to the Electoral College. (3)

Old 28th November 2020, 03:01 PM   #464131  /  #25
felltoearth

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Here?s the original article with the numbers you?ve been citing... from October.

You guys seem to like being chumps.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...oters/2567670

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (28th November 2020)

MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
penis penis penis