Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

View Poll Results: Did Biden win the election fairly?
Yes 0 0%
No 3 75.00%
Cheese/Bacon/Cowardlequivocation 0 0%
USA BEST REALITY TV EVER!!1!1!1!11!1! (Jerome) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th January 2021, 09:39 AM   #464874  /  #401
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Aden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
You're still blocked
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 03:20 PM   #464876  /  #402
felltoearth
Senior Member
 
felltoearth's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Imagine twitter and google during MLK, they would have banned him and his speech as he was attempting to overthrow the current ideology.
Nah, he was shot before he would?ve been banned. In America, they shoot black people.
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Adenosine (10th January 2021)
Old 10th January 2021, 03:23 PM   #464877  /  #403
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Facts

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 04:46 PM   #464878  /  #404
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Imagine twitter and google during MLK, they would have banned him and his speech as he was attempting to overthrow the current ideology.
Nah, he was shot before he would?ve been banned. In America, they shoot black people.
Who are 'they'?

I mean, if black people are shot often in the US, what group are doing the shooting?

By the numbers, I mean.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 04:51 PM   #464879  /  #405
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Facts
That's a big word, for such a small bigot.

Can you answer my question about who 'they' are?
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 08:33 PM   #464880  /  #406
felltoearth
Senior Member
 
felltoearth's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Imagine twitter and google during MLK, they would have banned him and his speech as he was attempting to overthrow the current ideology.
Nah, he was shot before he would?ve been banned. In America, they shoot black people.
Who are 'they'?

I mean, if black people are shot often in the US, what group are doing the shooting?

By the numbers, I mean.
Why don?t you go challenge one of Jerome?s piece shit posts for once? I mean, just to show how fair and balanced you are.
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Enso (11th January 2021)
Old 10th January 2021, 09:40 PM   #464881  /  #407
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Imagine twitter and google during MLK, they would have banned him and his speech as he was attempting to overthrow the current ideology.
Nah, he was shot before he would?ve been banned. In America, they shoot black people.
Who are 'they'?

I mean, if black people are shot often in the US, what group are doing the shooting?

By the numbers, I mean.
Why don?t you go challenge one of Jerome?s piece shit posts for once? I mean, just to show how fair and balanced you are.
Why don't you address the question?

I'm guessing you looked up the answer and it was humiliating, but I'm ready to learn that I'm wrong about my guess.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:08 PM   #464882  /  #408
felltoearth
Senior Member
 
felltoearth's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Because I no longer engage with dishonest interlocutors online.
felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:16 PM   #464883  /  #409
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
Because I no longer engage with dishonest interlocutors online.
lol

So you DID look it up.

I guess the answer would show that to be an extremely bigoted, inaccurate statement. I understand your embarrassment, and will let you pretend it is about me asking for facts.

You hilarious fucking tool. Do everyone a favour and stop repeating racist tripe you hear from 'news' people.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:25 PM   #464884  /  #410
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Dude, I'm not the guy that's okay with cops killing Black people because Black people kill Black people too.

That makes you the racist.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:30 PM   #464885  /  #411
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Dude, I'm not the guy that's okay with cops killing Black people because Black people kill Black people too.

That makes you the racist.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
How many?

You are accusing cops, so it would be good for you to be clear.

It sounds like you are repeating media race-baiting bullshit, but maybe you have some better data to back up your statements.

But it sounds like you are a race-baiting tool, considering the facts, and your presentation of them so far.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:46 PM   #464886  /  #412
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Just to clarify, this is okay because Black Americans also kill Black Americans.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 10:49 PM   #464887  /  #413
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Just to clarify, this is okay because Black Americans also kill Black Americans.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I'm surprised you would say so, but I always thought you were stupid and nasty.

I didn't say that though, just asked you to get numbers to back up your racist shit.

Didn't expect you to answer honestly though. It would be awkward for you.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 11:01 PM   #464888  /  #414
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Why can't you say that this isn't okay?

Why is that so hard for you?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Enso (11th January 2021)
Old 10th January 2021, 11:13 PM   #464889  /  #415
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Why can't you say that this isn't okay?

Why is that so hard for you?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I don't think you know the story you are trying to tell here. Why not tell me about the video released later, showing fuller context?

Then answer my question about quantifying your pig-ignorant claims.

Then we can move forward. Or you can just pretend it's my fault you sound like a bigot.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 10th January 2021, 11:17 PM   #464890  /  #416
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Lol, and you call me a shill for authority.

Here's you refusing to condemn an instrument of the state killing an unarmed Black man.

Just what do you stand for?



Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Enso (11th January 2021)
Old 10th January 2021, 11:26 PM   #464891  /  #417
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Lol, and you call me a shill for authority.

Here's you refusing to condemn an instrument of the state killing an unarmed Black man.

Just what do you stand for?



Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Individuality over skin colour. Which has nothing to do with anything you asked, I'm still waiting for you to answer questions about your bigoted statements earlier.

You sound a lot like a racist shit, with all your comments around skin colour.

And your utter failure to answer any questions about your bullshit.

No surprise though.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th January 2021, 12:31 AM   #464892  /  #418
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Yeah look, I'll tell you what I'm going to continue to do.

I'm going to keep listening to Black Americans when they tell stories of their lives.

You just listen to Candace Owens since she's the only Black person you listen to.

We're done here.



Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th January 2021, 12:44 AM   #464893  /  #419
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Police abuse in the USA, against people, including Black people, is almost exclusively in Democratic progressive liberals areas of the country.


Fascists love abusing the citizens.


lol, look at whats going on in the UK, arresting old women for sitting on a bench at the beach!


The presumptive vice-president, a progressive liberal democrat, she locked up the highest percentage of blacks in the nation, then argued in court that they needed to not be released because the California economy needed their slave labor.


You people live in a dream world in which you ignore all reality and facts.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th January 2021, 01:02 AM   #464894  /  #420
Prince Humperdinck
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Prince Humperdinck's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Police abuse in the USA, against people, including Black people, is almost exclusively in Democratic progressive liberals areas of the country.
You mean cities. You know, the places most people live.
__________________
Over 4,300 posts
Prince Humperdinck is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 11th January 2021, 01:25 AM   #464895  /  #421
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
cALIFORNIA IS LIKE A WHOLE sTATE
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Cunt (11th January 2021)
Old 11th January 2021, 02:01 AM   #464896  /  #422
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
cALIFORNIA IS LIKE A WHOLE sTATE
You talk as if Kamala was a descendant of slave-owners, instead of a fierce woman of color.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th January 2021, 11:14 AM   #464903  /  #423
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids
 
Adenosine's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
So, in conclusion, Biden won fairly, Democrats kept the House and gained the Senate.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th January 2021, 12:26 PM   #464906  /  #424
Catavenger
Senior Member
 
Catavenger's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: The Wild West (A.K.A.) Arizona
Major Victoria A. Cat - won

Major Victoria A. Cat A proud veteran of both the Cat vs. Rat Wars & the Cat vs. Ant wars won the election.

http://catavenger.com/Victoria/voteforvictoriawon.html Nevertheless after reading that the latest President (to be) has dogs and will get a cat (Cats & dogs can get along). Major Victoria will graciously bow out. (Hey there is always 2024!).
__________________
:bugsy:
Catavenger is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th January 2021, 06:53 PM   #464908  /  #425
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
So, in conclusion, Biden won fairly, Democrats kept the House and gained the Senate.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I have no trouble believing that you didn't see any of the evidence of voter fraud.

It goes with your bouquet of repeated bullshit blossoms, like feminism, socialism, globalism, and other things you probably think aren't communism.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
penis penis penis

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies And Today's Lynch Is
Postal worker alleges election irregularities Cunt News, Sports & Politics 216 26th November 2020 04:18 AM
US 2016 Election Mafia Pregame/PG Thread + POLL! I LOVE POLLS! Majiffy Mafia 147 6th January 2016 06:20 AM
US Prez Election, 2016 - Who Will It Be? QuitoAirgoSome News, Sports & Politics 3 8th November 2013 07:19 PM
The Dark Knight Rises is a metaphor for the 2012 US Presidential election. Adenosine News, Sports & Politics 3 2nd June 2012 01:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org