Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

View Poll Results: Did Biden win the election fairly?
Yes 2 33.33%
No 3 50.00%
Cheese/Bacon/Cowardlequivocation 0 0%
USA BEST REALITY TV EVER!!1!1!1!11!1! (Jerome) 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28th November 2020, 03:12 PM   #464132  /  #26
Prince Humperdinck

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Old 28th November 2020, 04:33 PM   #464133  /  #27
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't know which 'guys' you are referring to. I was just thinking this last bit you posted, reminds me of one of the other, smartest, Biden-supporters and their contribution here.

Good job getting such a prestigious device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 28th November 2020, 04:39 PM   #464134  /  #28
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
Yes, we know you are trolling (at least I think)

It's shown by you not daring to take any firm position, but instead hinting and trying to sound smart.

But the content of your posts shows what you know, and which lies you have accepted easily shows what you feel.

It was asked, (in a forgotten podcast/audiobook) what characteristics defined manhood, and someone answered 'courage'. When challenged on that, the author asked 'how do you trust a coward?'.

He had been going on about how manhood was also defined by trust in (trusting?) relationships, so that was the context.

Of course that isn't related to any of the posts here. Some of these folks live in totalitarian regimes, where wrongspeak can have your government come and destroy your life.

Quote:
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Old 28th November 2020, 06:08 PM   #464135  /  #29
felltoearth

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Of course that isn't related to any of the posts here.
No shit?

felltoearth is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 28th November 2020, 08:13 PM   #464136  /  #30
Facetious
normal boring cunty type of woman

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: it's grim up north
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post

Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?
Quote:
The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date:

Trumpians pushing false and/or misleading information. How unlike them.
Facetious is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 28th November 2020, 08:44 PM   #464137  /  #31
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post

Trumpians pushing false and/or misleading information. How unlike them.
Yes, it's pretty easy to take shots, or destroy false info.

That's why I asked the question the way I did. It is rather clear, that no-one seems to have the position that Biden won fairly.

They (like you) don't mind pointing out little errors when they find them, but to look at the overall situation, and agree that Biden won fairly, would be embarrassing for anyone.

Unless they ignored ALL the available evidence so far. Many have ignored it, some institutionally. To try to get rid of the bias so clear in news reporting, I've listened to Rudy speak for himself, unobstructed. His bias, I can calculate and account for.

The shocking thing isn't that he's shilling for a cigar store for money, or that he sounds smart like a world-renowned organized crime prosecutor, the shocking thing is that he either ruins his good name, or has convincing evidence that there is widespread fraud benefiting Democrats in suspicious ways.

Either one will be a shock, but it's fun to watch people scramble about suggesting that they are smarter than him, or that he MUST be lying because of some goofy reasoning.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 01:28 AM   #464140  /  #32
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
Biden won fairly.

Anyone saying differently is a conspiracy theorist, certifiably mental, or a Trump supporter. But I repeat myself.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 29th November 2020, 01:35 AM   #464141  /  #33
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Biden won fairly.

Anyone saying differently is a conspiracy theorist, certifiably mental, or a Trump supporter. But I repeat myself.
Very clear of you, thanks. I note that you acknowledge that nearly half the voting public is comprised of people that are conspiracy theorists or certifiably mental (Trump isn't available in some backwaters out there)

Sure be interesting to see how you take it if Trump takes one of the remaining tracks to victory.

I think the funniest one (being 2020) would be if predictit didn't have to pay out either group, and Trump stayed in the white house anyway, on a delegation thingammie. Predictit pays out on the EC vote, which might not be done.

But you don't have to worry about that. As your media told you - it's a lock, and anyone suggesting elections could be corrupt is obviously a partisan hack.

Like the 2016 complainers. Which side was that again?
Quote:

Yes, again, the nicest thing you've said to anyone here today.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 01:41 AM   #464142  /  #34
Adenosine

So your new stance is that every single Trump supporter doesn't think that Biden won. You're wrong. And anyway only 22% of Americans voted for Trump.

Old 29th November 2020, 01:42 AM   #464143  /  #35
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Biden won fairly.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 01:43 AM   #464144  /  #36
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
So your new stance is that every single Trump supporter doesn't think that Biden won.
Wow, that is unbelievably stupid. You must be fun at parties.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 01:43 AM   #464145  /  #37
Adenosine

Compelling argument.

Old 29th November 2020, 01:44 AM   #464146  /  #38
Adenosine

Quote:
Quote:
So your new stance is that every single Trump supporter doesn't think that Biden won.

Well, it is your stance, so yes, unbelievably stupid fits perfectly.

Old 29th November 2020, 01:44 AM   #464147  /  #39
Adenosine

Tell me cunt, what do you get from destroying MR?

What's your personal satisfaction from driving everyone away?

Old 29th November 2020, 01:49 AM   #464148  /  #40
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, it is your stance, so yes, unbelievably stupid fits perfectly.

That isn't my stance. Or anyone's. It's unbelievably stupid to think 'every single Trump supporter' thinks anything.

But you are so busy trying to stawman a villan into existence, that you don't care who I am, what I think, or how it relates to the subject at hand.

You claim he won fairly. The guy who had nearly dozens of people at his rallies.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 02:35 AM   #464149  /  #41
Adenosine

Yes he won fairly.

You finally got something right though.

I don't care who you are. Or what your experiences were. Or anything else about you. I tried in the past, but you're a waste of space and time. You've proven that over and over again.

When someone tells you who they are, believe them. Right? Cunt?

Old 29th November 2020, 04:40 AM   #464150  /  #42
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Yes he won fairly.

Since all you ever have is insult, all you deserve is to have that pointed out to you.

To be extra-generous, I'll show you how wrong you are. You won't see it, because you are so thick that hating Trump is more important than any silly little facts, but I'll do it anyway.

It's thankless work, but worth doing, on the off chance you de-thicken.

This gentleman seems to think that the situation is nowhere near as simple as your take on it.

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the...eply-puzzling
Quote:
Atypical voting patterns married with misses by polling and non-polling metrics should give observers pause for thought. Adding to the mystery is a cascade of information about the bizarre manner in which so many ballots were accumulated and counted.

The following peculiarities also lack compelling explanations:

1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers

2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio

3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions

4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures

5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden?s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ?If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election?

6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing

7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard?s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden?s margin is 12,670 votes

8. Serious ?chain of custody? breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law

9. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden?s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.

If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you.
His offering is so much more convincing than your grunting and heaving, it's not really fair to compare them.

Maybe you should keep grunting 'vote blue no matter who' while the grown-ups look more carefully at such unusual election activity.

Plus he is kind of underwhelming, and has been for decades, publicly.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 06:33 AM   #464151  /  #43
Adenosine

Lol the Spectator

Come back with facts, not ignorance and opinion

Honestly, did it ever occur to you that people who voted for Biden were too fucking smart to gather in one place IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING PANDEMIC?

Far out.

Yay from
Mantisdreamz (29th November 2020)
Old 29th November 2020, 02:15 PM   #464152  /  #44
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
You know a few things when the police arrest peaceful protesters against the lock-downs, but take a knee in support of violent protesters.

1. The violent protests were a political action by the State, perpetrated by actors of the State.

2. The destruction of small business is necessary to the planned economic reset.

3. The western world is fully now a totalitarian fascist enterprise.

Sure, it took decades of planning and propaganda from the corporate media and government schools, but in less than a year people have been tricked into being afraid of the common cold and thus the basic freedoms of assembly, protest of government, and travel has been effectively banned.
Old 29th November 2020, 02:18 PM   #464153  /  #45
Jerome

Trump had the highest percentage of non-white votes of any GOP candidate in something like 60 years....yet Biden out performed Obama in gross vote count with non-whites...

Old 29th November 2020, 03:49 PM   #464154  /  #46
Jerome

Looks like about 20 million Americans will have no home come the 1st of the year when the rent moratorium expires.

This common cold scare, forcing people out of work, and causing them to lose their homes...no way the smart people running government could have foreseen that....wait, so either the people running government are morons, or this was planned.
Old 29th November 2020, 04:24 PM   #464155  /  #47
felltoearth

Quote:
Lol the Spectator

Honestly, did it ever occur to you that people who voted for Biden were too fucking smart to gather in one place IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING PANDEMIC?

Far out.

Imagine being so far up your own ass that you believe Biden or any federal politician for that matter would only get 1000 views from a streamed message at Thanksgiving.
Yay from
Adenosine (30th November 2020)
Old 29th November 2020, 04:29 PM   #464156  /  #48
felltoearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Looks like about 20 million Americans will have no home come the 1st of the year when the rent moratorium expires.

This common cold scare, forcing people out of work, and causing them to lose their homes...no way the smart people running government could have foreseen that....wait, so either the people running government are morons, or this was planned.
Looks like the relatives of over 300k Americans won?t have them around at Christmas. Shameful, because both these things, homelessness and pandemic death, are preventable for the most part. Too bad the psychopaths currently in the White House don?t really give a shit.
Yay from
Adenosine (30th November 2020)
Old 29th November 2020, 05:20 PM   #464157  /  #49
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Lol the Spectator

I'm here for your ignorant opinion, and you've given it firmly.
Quote:

Are you really this stupid? Are you going to try to suggest that BLM/Antifa were Republican supporters?

They were filthy, disease spreading animals. Just like a parish of Republicans.

The things you say are MUCH stupider than I would have guessed. More than anything, I want to watch your reactions as Trump is confirmed for his second term, or Biden takes the seat, and your life still sucks carbon.
Quote:

Far out.

Once again, the smartest part of your post, is this bit where you preen about your device.

One of the funniest things about the media and Adenosine's response to covid, is the memory I have of the media response to the AIDS crisis.

I think they used to vilify certain groups for spreading disease, too. It made them seem very classy and NOT gay.

Quote:

Old 29th November 2020, 09:46 PM   #464161  /  #50
Jerome

Judge issues emergency order because Georgia officials were attempting/in process of destroying evidence.

I might wager the evidence is destroyed regardless this Order and the sycophants will excuse that as proper because there is no fraud so destroying the evidence of the fraud doesn't matter, or some sort of like logic, lol.

MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
penis penis penis