Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th June 2020, 01:52 AM   #460194  /  #1276
MondoVman
Giant Member
 
MondoVman's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Southwest Atlantica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantisdreamz View Post
Dude, your karma points are in the negatives already, I suppose a few less at this point doesn't even matter to you
Are you a democrat/liberal? You show no sense of humor here. Get help.
__________________
Never see them let you sweat!
Online dating is less painful than playing mafia.
MondoVman is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 16th June 2020, 12:54 AM   #460202  /  #1277
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
If you had a decent health care system like the rest of the G7 Obama wouldn?t have had to bother.

Didn't one of the Cabinet Ministers, for which the premier cancer hospital in Canada is named after her family, go to the USA to pay out of pocket for cancer treatment?


__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 16th June 2020, 01:16 AM   #460203  /  #1278
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by felltoearth View Post
If you had a decent health care system like the rest of the G7 Obama wouldn?t have had to bother.

Didn't one of the Cabinet Ministers, for which the premier cancer hospital in Canada is named after her family, go to the USA to pay out of pocket for cancer treatment?


The public 'good' is intersectional.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 16th June 2020, 05:47 AM   #460212  /  #1279
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files
 
Mantisdreamz's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoVman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantisdreamz View Post
Dude, your karma points are in the negatives already, I suppose a few less at this point doesn't even matter to you
Are you a democrat/liberal? You show no sense of humor here. Get help.
Very much liberal. I don't mind paying my taxes.

You get help. Be a nicer person.
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 16th June 2020, 06:31 AM   #460213  /  #1280
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files
 
Mantisdreamz's Avatar
 

I think that those, that have a higher pay, and complain about paying taxes, because they want more money for themselves, are greedy. I think that because in a lot of cases, these people are also lucky, that they happen to have a job that awards them with a higher pay, overall.



Take for instance, a software developer, over a teacher. The developer is going to make way more than a teacher would. Or say, an accountant, over a support worker.



Does a developer and an accountant do more work than a teacher or support worker? No.


But, the former have been so lucky, as to be placed in the category of a higher paying position... for who knows why.


So when I see people, of higher pay, complaining about paying taxes (ie, they are conservative), because they think they somehow deserve more than the average, and are then disgruntled because they have to pay more taxes.. well, I say.. they didn't necessarily deserve to be paid more than others, in the first place.
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (20th June 2020)
Old 16th June 2020, 07:15 AM   #460214  /  #1281
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files
 
Mantisdreamz's Avatar
 

When I was younger, I got a job at OPG (Ontario Power Generation), as a co-op student, for the IT department. Got paid $23/hour. And I thought at the time, that that was an extreme amount of money for what I did... I did nothing, really. Prior to that, I had been working minimum wage jobs where you had to bust your ass.



So, one day at the job, I finished everything I needed to finish within hours of starting. I ended up deciding that I needed to do something to justify the pay that I was getting paid.. so I started dusting off and cleaning up this bookshelf that we had on display, in the office. My manager ends up coming up to me and saying, basically, "wtf are you doing?" .. so I explained that I felt I should do something, since I had nothing to do.


She told me, if you have nothing to do, then just sit and read about the company's policies online.



This same job, I was flabbergasted about how little my manager actually did.. she was a great women; but she used to complain about having to respond to emails. She was CIO (Chief Information Officer).



This was the first time in my life, where I saw how easy it was to have an office job, versus a physical labour type job - where you got paid way less than the former. And you ended up working harder.


That's why I think that now, even higher paying jobs, doesn't make it so that you are doing more work, or that you are in a somehow, higher league than others. In fact, it's made me realize that a lot of white collared workers have it pretty damn easy, whereas blue collared are doing a shit load of work.
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (20th June 2020), Zeluvia (16th June 2020)
Old 16th June 2020, 03:22 PM   #460216  /  #1282
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
And the white collar workers then have to pay a gym to go exercise : )
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
borealis (20th June 2020), Mantisdreamz (18th June 2020)
Old 20th June 2020, 07:37 PM   #460264  /  #1283
borealis
poikilothermic
 
borealis's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Going back a ways...

The Nova Scotia mass murderer case gets weirder and weirder. He may have been an extremely well paid informant or agent for the RCMP and had ties to both Hells Angels and a Mexican cartel. Maybe. It seems to be mostly speculation based on some odd events and interactions, but Macleans isn't some tabloid.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...ver-operation
__________________
borealis is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 20th June 2020, 08:07 PM   #460268  /  #1284
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
Going back a ways...

The Nova Scotia mass murderer case gets weirder and weirder. He may have been an extremely well paid informant or agent for the RCMP and had ties to both Hells Angels and a Mexican cartel. Maybe. It seems to be mostly speculation based on some odd events and interactions, but Macleans isn't some tabloid.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...ver-operation
There is a bunch of conspiracy-theory-level weird going on. International elite rings of criminals are linked by a seeming suicide (Epstein)

All the response I get suggests people think I'm nutty, and so are conspiracy theories, but Michael Shermer has an opinion, and it is a skeptical one.

Nygaard (the fashion mogul) was a Canadian 'elite' who got caught up in similar (if not linked) stuff recently.

I try to remember this analogy...phacking deliberately sounds like fapping.

P-hacking is a real thing an unethical scientist might do - manipulating their data set until a desired 'P value' is yielded.

Phacking is similar, but more intuitive and less directed. So ethical scientists can do it, too.

Anyway, phacking is a good picture to keep in mind when hearing from authorities...also why I've been kind of avoiding the story.

I wish I had avoided this one, too. Thanks though, bor. Honestly.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd June 2020, 01:17 AM   #460281  /  #1285
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
The Nova Scotia mass murderer case gets weirder and weirder. He may have been an extremely well paid informant or agent for the RCMP and had ties to both Hells Angels (CIA) and a Mexican cartel (CIA).

Told you so.


These events are like advertising.


Remember when Hitler burned the house of parliament and blamed it on the commies??


Not new tactics.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd June 2020, 01:19 AM   #460282  /  #1286
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Motorcycle gangs were formed by US military personal back from WWII.


__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd June 2020, 02:06 AM   #460284  /  #1287
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Motorcycle gangs were formed by US military personal back from WWII.


I had the pants and crocs of one.

Old guy, family friend. Tough old fucker. Was a 'dispatch rider' in WWII, until he was blown off his motorcycle. (gut full of scars)

It was good to know the guy. After he passed, I somehow ended up with his camo pants. Pair of crocs, too.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 22nd June 2020, 02:57 PM   #460285  /  #1288
borealis
poikilothermic
 
borealis's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Well Jerome, let's not get too crazy here. Bizarre RCMP or other national covert agencies aside, this killer was first a long time working denturist (a lucrative profession) who dabbled in local real estate, a violent man with a known abusive past and an obsession with police (not just the RCMP), and his known crimes, the multiple murders, were mostly committed on his neighbours, none of whom had remotely any criminal connections other than that two of them, married to each other, one of whom was his cousin, were ordinary corrections officers in two provincial prisons.

Plenty of men like him exist, there's one in many rural communities, just most of them never escalate to going on an outright murder rampage. Everyone knows who they are and avoids interacting with them as much as is possible. I've known of a few personally. Everything other than this speculation about the nature of this odd money withdrawal is local and consistent with an ordinary lifetime of hateful behaviour, domestic violence, resentment towards family and close acquaintances. He assaulted, over years, a young teenager, his own father, his ex-wife, his current girlfriend, and probably other people who never went to police. People were afraid of him, knew he had a gun collection, were reluctant to rat on him for fear of reprisals, some actually sold their properties and left the area to get away from him.

Sparse policing in rural areas and family ties, where the person is related to many individuals in a community and by extension to the larger community often quells action being taken against them until and if they escalate to a level the community can't live with. Normally that's when they end up in prison or a mental institution. This guy went right over that edge and wasn't stopped until it was too late.
__________________
borealis is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Cunt (22nd June 2020)
Old 22nd June 2020, 04:35 PM   #460288  /  #1289
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
Well Jerome, let's not get too crazy here. Bizarre RCMP or other national covert agencies aside, this killer was first a long time working denturist (a lucrative profession) who dabbled in local real estate, a violent man with a known abusive past and an obsession with police (not just the RCMP), and his known crimes, the multiple murders, were mostly committed on his neighbours, none of whom had remotely any criminal connections other than that two of them, married to each other, one of whom was his cousin, were ordinary corrections officers in two provincial prisons.

Plenty of men like him exist, there's one in many rural communities, just most of them never escalate to going on an outright murder rampage. Everyone knows who they are and avoids interacting with them as much as is possible. I've known of a few personally. Everything other than this speculation about the nature of this odd money withdrawal is local and consistent with an ordinary lifetime of hateful behaviour, domestic violence, resentment towards family and close acquaintances. He assaulted, over years, a young teenager, his own father, his ex-wife, his current girlfriend, and probably other people who never went to police. People were afraid of him, knew he had a gun collection, were reluctant to rat on him for fear of reprisals, some actually sold their properties and left the area to get away from him.

Sparse policing in rural areas and family ties, where the person is related to many individuals in a community and by extension to the larger community often quells action being taken against them until and if they escalate to a level the community can't live with. Normally that's when they end up in prison or a mental institution. This guy went right over that edge and wasn't stopped until it was too late.
I had one of those married to my Mom, several years ago. I helped her untangle from that situation. The guy tried to get me in trouble, and followed me a bit. There was a lot more than that, but no matter how 'asshole' he is, I don't suspect alphabet agencies.

He still lives in his tiny community, with a huge gun collection, and many people afraid to spend time with him. The cops know (at least as much as I told them) but his neighbours know more, if you know what I mean.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th June 2020, 01:03 AM   #460367  /  #1290
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
I bet you guys think serial killers and Charles Manson are real too.


__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th June 2020, 01:12 AM   #460368  /  #1291
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Just look at the crime scene photos of Tate, that is supposed to be the home of rich and famous movie people, the furniture looks like shit picked off the curb thrown out by lower middle class people.


Iow, why waste money when very few people will see, and what they see are printed cheaply...now we can see the photos for what they are. And they are not pictures of the home of rich famous movie people.


Tptb had to turn the public against the hippies, so hollywood (magic wand), set the scene and played it before the public.


As I understand it, Manson was not allowed to testify before the Jury. Iow, there was not real Trail, as this would be illegal and any ruling would be unconstitutional, out right, on its face. This was a show too.
__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th June 2020, 01:17 AM   #460369  /  #1292
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries
 
Jerome's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Borealis, your story is this dude has a high paid profession, plus makes more cash doing real estate...but also works for the government as a spy against criminals...


That is not even B movie fodder.


Why is the government hiring him to spy on criminals??


__________________
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.
-Albert Camus
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 27th June 2020, 01:54 PM   #460378  /  #1293
borealis
poikilothermic
 
borealis's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Lol Jerome, it's not my story.
__________________
borealis is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Cunt (27th June 2020)
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
get a job, north dumbfuckistan, penis penis penis

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies And Today's Lynch Is
life, death, and such ponderings.. charlou Human Endeavour 122 1st March 2016 04:38 AM
Fuck the death penalty and all who sail in her MSG News, Sports & Politics 118 30th April 2015 12:24 PM
Awareness of death in other species charlou Human Endeavour 28 25th May 2012 04:40 PM
Death of Brian Day 3 Zigmen Mafia 46 1st March 2012 10:38 PM
Death of Brian Day 2 Zigmen Mafia 423 1st March 2012 05:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org