Go Back   MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia

Mafia 8/10 of Mafia GMs who expressed a preference, prefer Mindromp

Old 21st October 2020, 07:46 AM   #463342  /  #51
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantisdreamz View Post
Jerome is one of those guys who will dutifully follow along with the rules, and then come on to this tiny little forum that we have here, and bitch and complain about, probably because he has no lack of control of the circumstances in reality.
How nice of you to say.

Isn't it cute, how none of you can find ANY respectable humans who have different opinions or politics?

If I'm wrong, feel free to tell me who has good reason to oppose mask mandates or widespread uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st October 2020, 08:20 AM   #463354  /  #52
Mantisdreamz
corridors, refectories and files

It's because the majority of the people are respectful and will follow what is asked of them (whether they like it or not). Like, you're not 18 years old anymore.. you don't need to be a rebel and rebel against the rules and the government.. cause you know.. "power to the people!"

It turns out the government is trying to do it's best and is asking people to follow along with rules that they think will provide the whole with a safer way of being, and safer way of interacting in public.

The government isn't some evil force trying to force you to do anything. It's literally a group of elected, and educated people that are trying to do their best (maybe a bit influenced). Nobody is perfect, and they are not expected to be perfect.

It's just a group of people looking out for the masses, and they might not have it right, but they are trying. Don't put them down.
Mantisdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 21st October 2020, 08:24 AM   #463355  /  #53
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
It's because the majority of the people are respectful and will follow what is asked of them (whether they like it or not). Like, you're not 18 years old anymore.. you don't need to be a rebel and rebel against the rules and the government.. cause you know.. "power to the people!"

It turns out the government is trying to do it's best and is asking people to follow along with rules that they think will provide the whole with a safer way of being, and safer way of interacting in public.

The government isn't some evil force trying to force you to do anything. It's literally a group of elected, and educated people that are trying to do their best (maybe a bit influenced). Nobody is perfect, and they are not expected to be perfect.

It's just a group of people looking out for the masses, and they might not have it right, but they are trying. Don't put them down.
'Them'?

That's a broad statement. I'm pleased you made it, since it includes Trump and his team not being some evil force, but literally a group of elected, and educated people that are trying to do their best (maybe a bit influenced).

Trudeau and We are just a group of people, looking out for the masses, and they might not have it right, but they are trying.

Quote:
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Old 21st October 2020, 08:36 AM   #463356  /  #54
Mantisdreamz

I wasn't talking about Trump. I was talking about Canada.
Old 21st October 2020, 08:54 AM   #463360  /  #55
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Trump. I was talking about Canada.
Oops, I thought you were talking about government.

Quote:

Old 21st October 2020, 08:56 AM   #463361  /  #56
Mantisdreamz

? ?
Old 21st October 2020, 04:30 PM   #463367  /  #57
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
? ?
You confuse easily, when examining your own words. It's weird, but maybe I misunderstood.

Trump IS the government, in the US.

Quote:
The government is people. Some good, some rotten. Saying, as you did, that it is educated people trying to do their best...

Well, with Trudeau getting caught up in the 'WE' scandal, maybe you'll change your mind.

Or if you realize that Trump is government, you'll either decide government IS some evil force, or Trump is not.

But they are your ideas, so I don't know if they really conflict, or if it just looks that way out here, while reading your words.

Quote:

Old 21st October 2020, 05:15 PM   #463368  /  #58
MondoVman
Giant Member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Southwest Atlantica
Let's now discuss the teachers union (in Michigan, I think) who just
announced/voted in favor of NOT having in person school until August 2021 (next year).

Are they "right"? Should their desire over-rule a (assumed) much larger public?

Also, Michigan gov Witmer is on tv claiming white supremacists were plotting to
kidnap her. WRONG. A blatant politically motivated lie. They are ANTIFA, though white skinned.

ETA: Actually, just a data point. Let's not discuss this further, if possible, unless
of course Zel jumps in here to claim they are "white evangelical supremacists" for the lulz.

Last edited by MondoVman; 21st October 2020 at 05:21 PM.
MondoVman is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old Yesterday, 12:30 AM   #463375  /  #59
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
pretty sure you have to wear your face diaper too,

Nope.

See, in the USA, the representatives of the people have to vote on a bill, it must pass by a majority, then the executive, another representative of the people, has to sign said bill into law.

There is no legal ability of the government to force anyone to wear a mask through dictates of a Governor.

I double dog dare a cop to write me a ticket, as it would be unenforceable by a court without any law.

Old Yesterday, 12:38 AM   #463376  /  #60
Jerome

Quote:
So don't act all high and mighty when in reality, you'd probably want her to wear it, at the very least, as a means to stay safer, than she would be without.

lol, the common cold is soo scary!!

Besides, apparently covid-19 cures heart attacks and strokes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/w...ck-stroke.html

Reclassifying deaths as from the common cold is an accounting fraud, nothing more.

NPR reported this AM that a woman in the late 30's died of covid on a plane. So she had tested negative just a day or so ago, then had a blood clot in her lung which killed her, but they decided it was a covid death. Sad interviews with family members and everything....

They want to to believe that covid will cause blood clots in the lungs within hours......

Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM   #463377  /  #61
Jerome

Quote:
Jerome is one of those guys who will dutifully follow along with the rules, and then come on to this tiny little forum that we have here, and bitch and complain about, probably because he has no lack of control of the circumstances in reality.

I don't follow the rules, that is why I am rich, lol.

That is why my wife didn't have to work for decades, and doesn't have to now, she chooses to.

That is why my children had access to both parents for their whole growing up years. That is why they will thrive in this shit world, because their parents didn't follow the rules. and they know how not to follow the rules of satanic society, whilst having to live in it.

Everyone in our town has two-income households, these are fed government jobs, or government contractors, so the typical household brings in somewhere in the $300,00-400,000 range. Daphne felt, or was made to feel ashamed that she did not have a job, like all the other mothers in the neighborhood/community. She choose not to follow the rules society was pushing her towards.

Btw, I earn more than those two income households. Daphne's pay is essentially taxed away. She literately is working for her personal enjoyment and achievement.

Fuck the rules, I have attorneys. I know and understand the game of rules.

Old Yesterday, 12:59 AM   #463378  /  #62
Jerome

Quote:
isn't this just business as usual ?
Quote:
It turns out the government is trying to do it's best

Reconcile those two statements.

Old Yesterday, 05:48 AM   #463402  /  #63
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Quote:
isn't this just business as usual ?
Quote:
It turns out the government is trying to do it's best

Reconcile those two statements.

I can agree with both of her statements.

People are fucked, Jerome. Bless their hearts lol

Quote:

MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia