Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

View Poll Results: Are all 'undocumented workers' criminals?
Yes 2 33.33%
No 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21st March 2017, 12:14 AM   #389694  /  #276
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluvia View Post
We have always done it time of war afaik.
Did you know Obama is the only President in history to have the country at a state of war for his entire term?
Old 21st March 2017, 12:17 AM   #389695  /  #277
Jerome

Quote:

are they ignorant?
No, you are ignorant because you have no idea what it is like to live with a constant undertone of fear of being removed from the country thus having your family and possessions all taken from you.
Old 21st March 2017, 12:21 AM   #389696  /  #278
gib
mild mannered janitor

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: the thin one out of Laurel & Hardy
J, is this similar to what you were saying about how having cannabis semi-legal gives an authoritarian state another way of manipulating a section of the population?
Old 21st March 2017, 12:31 AM   #389698  /  #279
Jerome

Bingo
Old 21st March 2017, 02:52 AM   #389724  /  #280
Jerome

In related news, two illegal alien freshmen at a public school in the 11th richest richest county in the country, just raped a 14 year old girl in the school.

Though they are claimed to be 18 and 17 year old freshmen, the mug shot looks like they are in their 20's.

Importing MS-13 gang members is a bad idea.

Keep in mind the rich liberals in this county send their kids to private schools, they don't want their children dealing with their policy choices.
Old 21st March 2017, 05:23 PM   #389847  /  #281
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Listen, I am for open immigration. This country was built on the best and brightest coming here for freedom. The current situation does not provide freedom, it creates a third class citizen which is taken advantage of by big business and big government.

It should be easy to come here, just need a background check for crimes and disease, with some sort of plan.
You realize the best and brightest might think the earth is round?

And most illegal workers don't work for Big Business. And the government has no real reason NOT to want to collect taxes. So that doesn't wash either. I still think it's more to do with crappy party politics, and fear mongering and racism.

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (21st March 2017)
Old 21st March 2017, 05:30 PM   #389850  /  #282
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
There is a better Troll out there Jerome...making money at it !

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...in-the-suburbs

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 29th March 2017, 11:52 PM   #391282  /  #283
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Do we have a right somehow, to move to your country and stay there? (ANY country?)

*Caution*
Feminism IS the Patriarchy.

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 30th March 2017, 01:17 AM   #391330  /  #284
Jerome

Yea, here is your fake news, because you know, unless national news talks about it, it didn't happen .. btw, what happened to cops shooting unarmed black people, ohh, that narrative doesn't play without a black president pushing racial violence.

Have you ever considered your views are based upon what tptb push you to believe by showing you what they want you to see, with the framing they want you to have?

Advertising does work, that is why so much money is spent on it.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/244303025-story

Hey, these two supposed 18 year old freshman claim the 14 year old girl was "asking for it, she wanted to be sodomized by two men in the high school bathroom."

The rich white liberals in this top 10 richest counties in the country send their kids to private school.

They do not want their children exposed to imported predators.

Ohh, and this was one of your Obama send them back at the border people, yea right, some how that didn't happen.

Quote:
The father of an 18-year-old Rockville High School student charged with the rape of a fellow classmate has been arrested for being in the country illegally, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

ICE spokesperson Sarah Rodriguez said 43-year-old Adolfo Sanchez-Reyes was arrested last Friday “after a review of his immigration history revealed he was unlawfully present in the United States” from Guatemala.
Sanchez-Reyes has been issued a notice to appear in immigration court and is currently being detained at the Howard County Detention Center in Jessup.

Sanchez-Reyes is the father of 18-year-old Henry Sanchez-Milian, one of two teenage students charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual offenses of a 14-year-old girl inside a bathroom at the Montgomery County high school.

Authorities have said Sanchez-Milian is also in the country illegally after he was stopped and detained by a U.S. border patrol agent in Texas last August.

“He was stopped at the border and detained by ICE,” said Andrew Jezic, the 18-year-old’s attorney told FOX 5 last week. “He was detained for 12 days, but then ICE made the discretionary decision to simply let him go. They put him on a plane in Texas and his father had to pay for the ticket. His father picked him up at BWI Airport and he's been in this country with the full awareness of ICE.”

Jezic said his client is innocent and the encounter with the 14-year-old girl was preplanned and consensual.

The other suspect charged in this case, 17-year-old Jose Montano, is scheduled to appear in front of a judge at a status hearing on Friday. He is being charged as an adult.
Old 30th March 2017, 01:20 AM   #391335  /  #285
Jerome

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2017/...-of-classmate

Quote:
Two Rockville High School students have been charged with the rape of one of their fellow classmates, according to Montgomery County Police.

Jose O. Montano17, and Henry E. Sanchez, 18, are accused of raping the victim in the school bathroom Thursday during school hours.

School administrators contacted Montgomery County Police after the girl told them she had been sexually assaulted in a boy’s bathroom by two male students.

The victim was walking in the school hallway when she was approached by the suspects. Montano asked the victim to walk them, he then asked the girl to engage in sexual intercourse. She refused.

After asking a second time, Montango forced the victim into a stall in the boy’s bathroom. The suspects then proceeded to rape the girl, according to police.
The suspects were arrested on school property and charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense.
Old 30th March 2017, 06:47 PM   #391639  /  #286
Prince Humperdinck

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
There is a better Troll out there Jerome...making money at it !

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...in-the-suburbs
lol
Quote:
Coler says his writers have tried to write fake news for liberals — but they just never take the bait.
Old 30th March 2017, 10:27 PM   #391677  /  #287
Jerome

That is false flag fake news used to promote the idea of fake news, and you liberls fell for it.

Would you like a list of recent hate crime hoaxes widely reported on mainstream media that the idiot liberals class eats up consistently?

Remember that black church vandalized and spray painted with TRUMP during the election, yea, well that was a black member of the church hoaxing a hate crime.
Old 30th March 2017, 10:40 PM   #391683  /  #288
gib
mild mannered janitor

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: the thin one out of Laurel & Hardy
actually Jerome, liberals literally never fall for fake news because they are so much smarter than everyone else, PH said so up there
Old 13th October 2017, 05:08 PM   #412635  /  #289
Cunt
Unregistered member

I had an unexpected email regarding this thread. I don't want to dust off my 'admin' hat, since I'm so out of practice. Can one of you glorious admin/volunteers look at this please?
[quote"from my email"]Hi :-),

Sorry for the second email, I wasn't sure if the first reached you. I know it can be annoying to get emails out of the blue, so I really appreciate your help! I wanted to email you because I saw that you linked to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_union on your website (http://mindromp.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3425&page=3).

Even though Wikipedia is a fantastic source of information, it is very inaccessible for people with sight-impairments like vision loss. On average, each Wikipedia page has over 200 accessibility errors! There is another site (http://www.financereference.com/learn/labor-union) which takes open-source Wikipedia articles and makes them web-accessible. They follow WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 standards so it works well with accessibility tools like screen readers. I was hoping you might be willing to include a link to the accessible version (http://www.financereference.com/learn/labor-union) on your page next to the Wikipedia link so that visitors to your site can get access to the accessible version.

Thanks again and I hope you have a beautiful day!

~Ava

Ava Lawrence
Accessibility Intern
Phone: 1-919-415-6197
Email: ava@accessibleunited.org

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
Reply Reply to All Forward More
CUNT Are you reaching out to a contributor? Or website administration? Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android Oct 12 at 6:20 PM
Ava Lawrence <ava@accessibleunited.org>
To 'not my real email' cunt@yahoo.com Today at 5:28 AM
Hey, thanks for the quick response!

I was hoping to reach anyone who can edit the site.

~Ava
Show original message
[/quote]

*Caution*

Old 13th October 2017, 06:08 PM   #412636  /  #290
borealis
poikilothermic

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Cunt, could you repost this in the techie subforums so others will be more likely to see it? Your personal email isn't viewable so I don't understand how this entity got it through mindromp.

May want raven to look at it.
Old 13th October 2017, 06:17 PM   #412638  /  #291
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borealis View Post
Cunt, could you repost this in the techie subforums so others will be more likely to see it? Your personal email isn't viewable so I don't understand how this entity got it through mindromp.

May want raven to look at it.
done
http://mindromp.org/forum/showthread...637#post412637

I really like accessibility, and probably this is just someone trying to be nice, but on the other hand, I didn't want to click those links...

*Caution*

Old 13th October 2017, 07:00 PM   #412642  /  #292
borealis
poikilothermic

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Canada
Yeah, I wouldn't click them.

It's possible a spam account slipped past our intrepid janitorial staff.

Spammers can look very legit when they use real humans to register. Letting new previously unknown members in is my least fave job at TR.
Old 13th October 2017, 08:41 PM   #412653  /  #293
Carlsson
kitchen sink garbage disposal

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Sweden
did hamsterdick get a job?
Carlsson is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom

MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
alexa carry me upstairs for a piss, fake news, msg meltsdown, penis, rape or nazis - a 'you decide' adventure thread