Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd November 2019, 04:30 AM   #451459  /  #1101
Brother Daniel
bad case of gleeks
 
Brother Daniel's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: a peninsula in the North Atlantic
Cunt, I was going to point out that you've repeatedly disqualified yourself from being able to comment on who is being misrepresented by whom. Then I hesitated, because I'm too lazy to dig up examples. Fortunately, you've saved me the trouble, by providing more.

Exhibit A:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
I was addressing someone who seemed a bit miffed that he had the GALL to continue with his presentations when it was clear that young men were benefiting.
Not even close.

Exhibit B:
Quote:
Don't worry though. Facetious made it clear that males are not deserving of sympathy, no matter how bleak their situation or future.
Again, not even close.

Quote:
What about you, BroD? Do you think the PLAIN FACT that most guys won't be chosen by a woman presents any problems for society?
Hmmm. In the US (easiest country to find data for by googling), over 80% of men marry at least once by age 40. Are a huge proportion of the women involved in those marriages coerced? I hope not. You'll have to spell out the constraints or qualifiers involved in your "plain fact" before I'd agree that it's a plain fact.

But let's suppose that it (or some similar, appropriately qualified statement) is true. Does it present "any problems for society"? I'd imagine so, but I don't see how it's a useful question at all. I'm a lot less worried about the fact that some men are unattractive than I am about the fact that some men find a way to blame women for this.
Quote:
Or is it just a bunch of whinging by neckbeard losers who couldn't get a girl if they tried?
False dichotomy.
__________________
Bro D and Imp never really know each other, but they do know each other's nightmares.
Brother Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 2nd November 2019, 05:20 AM   #451464  /  #1102
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious View Post
What's he saying that is so radical that we are being foolish to the extreme in not listening to him?


I have listened to him and for more than 5 minutes. He's boring and unoriginal.



Stop being personally offended because people dislike someone you like. I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that you like Jordan Peterson. Frankly I don't care. You have your heroes, I have mine.
Not personally offended, it just looked a lot like you can't express empathy toward 'incels', when the word itself evokes sympathy from me. Then again, I value and treasure my relationship with my sweetheart, and all it does for me.

He must indeed be boring, to fill endless venues with paying attendees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Daniel View Post
Cunt, I was going to point out that you've repeatedly disqualified yourself from being able to comment on who is being misrepresented by whom. Then I hesitated, because I'm too lazy to dig up examples. Fortunately, you've saved me the trouble, by providing more.

Exhibit A:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
I was addressing someone who seemed a bit miffed that he had the GALL to continue with his presentations when it was clear that young men were benefiting.
Not even close.

Exhibit B:
Quote:
Don't worry though. Facetious made it clear that males are not deserving of sympathy, no matter how bleak their situation or future.
Again, not even close.

Quote:
What about you, BroD? Do you think the PLAIN FACT that most guys won't be chosen by a woman presents any problems for society?
Hmmm. In the US (easiest country to find data for by googling), over 80% of men marry at least once by age 40. Are a huge proportion of the women involved in those marriages coerced? I hope not. You'll have to spell out the constraints or qualifiers involved in your "plain fact" before I'd agree that it's a plain fact.
Guilty of exaggerating. I have a lot of sympathy for the lonely. As I point out to Facetious - I have it very good. Knowing so many who don't might make me overvalue it.

It certainly caused me to overstate the case.

What I was getting at, is that women who are given more power (of choice), will use that power to leave more guys 'out in the cold'.

As it should be.

But what happens to us with so many more untethered men around? I don't think it's going to be all sunshine and roses.

Peterson points out that many of the worst attacks of late, have been young male rejects (approx.) and that he seems to suggest more of that happens.

As a result of our improved world.

Quote:
But let's suppose that it (or some similar, appropriately qualified statement) is true. Does it present "any problems for society"? I'd imagine so, but I don't see how it's a useful question at all. I'm a lot less worried about the fact that some men are unattractive than I am about the fact that some men find a way to blame women for this.
It isn't that simple. Of course some will blame women (or anything) but the broader point is still worrying to me.

And 'incel' always struck me as sad. MGTOW might deserve the contempt I hear (since they are choosing to 'go their own way but the 'in' in incel means involuntary.

If someone I knew couldn't find love, my first instinct would be to fix them up with some other horny person. Why is that so wrong with modern incels?

Quote:


Quote:
Or is it just a bunch of whinging by neckbeard losers who couldn't get a girl if they tried?
False dichotomy.
Ya.

Do they deserve sympathy? Or contempt?

I like the Peterson example because, like certain other public figures, the lies told about them are very instructive. The misunderstandings, the negative information and the mood evoked are really telling.
t
Lets drop the example though, and draw another. This is supposed to be about Canadian politics, so why not consider Rebel Media. They are assholes (like all media companies) but get a lot of shitty accusations. Maybe they are true, maybe not, but most of the really bad ones are made by people who are afraid to make them publicly.

They were told they were not accredited media, so not allowed to the leadership debate (the only English one). They were told this at the last possible moment, to keep them out (I'm guessing). Ezra Levant filed for a judge to rule, and they were granted access.

Now the fun part - plenty of people seem to be of the opinion that Rebel Media is shit, and shouldn't be allowed to ask questions, but most of the accusations evaporate into smoke when examined. Accusations of racism don't stand up to scrutiny (unless you consider anti-religion equal to racism) and none of the other ones sounds clear enough - but they are regularly painted in a certain light.

There are other examples of mis-painting by media, but most people think Canada is a bit of a backwater, so don't consider Rick Mehta worth examining. Or Gad Saad, or...well, the list goes on. It's almost like many people have been convinced to hate these figures, without even knowing what they really say or do.

Peterson is just one of the choices who regularly defends himself against these accusations publicly.
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

*Caution*
Feminism IS the Patriarchy.

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 5th November 2019, 06:09 PM   #451537  /  #1103
Cunt
Unregistered member
 
Cunt's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
CBC is promoting western alienation by backing the attack on domestic oil.

Since oil is produced and sold the world over, and those complaining about it loudest are buying oil (just like everyone else) it is really starting to look suspicious.

Canada is one of the cleanest sources of oil (whether you consider 'clean' environmental cleanliness, or ethical cleanliness) but CBC, Greta and Co. are happy to put every roadblock they can in front of Alberta oil production.

It really looks like it could be people trying to save the earth, or publicity efforts by competing corporate interests.

Would anyone profit from stopping Canadian oil production from reaching international markets?
__________________
---------
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-Lenny Bruce

*Caution*
Feminism IS the Patriarchy.

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 12th November 2019, 04:24 AM   #452218  /  #1104
Zeluvia
Send Cash or Drugs
 
Zeluvia's Avatar
 

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Evil Duckess
Hi, United States of America here.


All your oil is belong to US. And no, you can't get it to international markets where you would sell it to the Chinese.





Yes we profit from being your only market : )
__________________

Zeluvia is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Yay from
Cunt (12th November 2019)
Reply

  MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

Tags
get a job, north dumbfuckistan, penis penis penis

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Thread Killed By
life, death, and such ponderings.. charlou Human Endeavour 122 1st March 2016 05:38 AM
Fuck the death penalty and all who sail in her MSG News, Sports & Politics 118 30th April 2015 01:24 PM
Awareness of death in other species charlou Human Endeavour 28 25th May 2012 05:40 PM
Death of Brian Day 3 Zigmen Mafia 46 1st March 2012 11:38 PM
Death of Brian Day 2 Zigmen Mafia 423 1st March 2012 06:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011-2018 MindRomp.org