Links
Portal |  Forum | Core Values | 
MindRomp Forum  

FAQ Janitors Arcade
Go Back   MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics

News, Sports & Politics Hello, good evening, and welcome...

Old 25th November 2020, 01:10 AM   #464084  /  #201
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Biden should issue a public apology and denounce any and all of his misogynistic supporters threatening the well being of this female public servant in charge of the GSA.

Every day he does not make such a denouncement is another tick on the Biden hates women meter.
Old 25th November 2020, 01:19 AM   #464085  /  #202
Cunt
Unregistered member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Circum-polar region
I thought he was having a gofundme to raise tranny funds...can't he use the overflow from that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Cunt is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th November 2020, 01:39 AM   #464086  /  #203
Adenosine
Needs essential amino acids

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Australia
What a pair of snowflakes

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Adenosine is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 25th November 2020, 01:47 AM   #464087  /  #204
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
What a pair of snowflakes

Your trouble is you are invested. For me this is reality TV, I have been watching it since my childhood, my local news was national and international news.

I know its all a charade, have for a long time.

The phrase you use here denotes a current attempt by the 'left' to turn an insult against them towards their opponents.

I did that in childhood: I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say to me sticks to you.

See, your mentality in this regard is that of a 7 year old child.

Old 25th November 2020, 02:05 AM   #464088  /  #205
Jerome

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...3580.7.1_2.pdf

Old 25th November 2020, 02:06 AM   #464089  /  #206
Jerome

How do 350% of registered voters vote?

Old 25th November 2020, 02:14 AM   #464090  /  #207
Jerome

Michigan: 384,000 ballots processed, after the counting stopped (lol), in 2 and 1/2 hours.

Physically impossible.

At most, 95,000 ballots could be run through the machines in that time, if every thing was perfect at all times and the operator could feed the ballots perfectly every time, and there were no foul-ups with the machines.

This is starting to feel like Investigation Discovery T.V. Channel!!!!

This is good shit guys, it really is.
Old 25th November 2020, 05:50 AM   #464091  /  #208
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Michigan: 384,000 ballots processed, after the counting stopped (lol), in 2 and 1/2 hours.

Physically impossible.

At most, 95,000 ballots could be run through the machines in that time, if every thing was perfect at all times and the operator could feed the ballots perfectly every time, and there were no foul-ups with the machines.

This is starting to feel like Investigation Discovery T.V. Channel!!!!

This is good shit guys, it really is.
Aden and others can't listen to you, because their handlers told them free expression was hate, and that hate was anti-racism.

Just watch their enjoyment as the tides turn every few years. They are really emotionally invested in their panics. Whether we are running out of trees, getting acid rain, climate change, pandemics or systemic racism, they MUST panic, and must condemn anyone who doesn't panic along.

If I weren't so lazy, I might still be falling for it.

Quote:
zel, would you consider not enabling the shitting up of our forum by engaging in these conversations?

Old 26th November 2020, 12:01 AM   #464094  /  #209
Prince Humperdinck

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: 'Murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Humperdinck View Post
You sure are putting a lot of effort into avoiding agreeing to my offer of a bet. I've laid out a specific claim, and offered several terms.
Your offers have been quite uninteresting. You can make those boring bets on predictit or other sites.
So how much do you have in Trump to win or Biden to lose on Predictit? Market's still open. 10:1 payoff is pretty good if you think Trump has even a 50:50 chance.

What are the transaction fees?

Trump to lose is $.88 now. If I drop $100 and I'm right, I won't win $12 will I? What would be my actual return after transaction fees and house vig?
Old 26th November 2020, 12:54 AM   #464095  /  #210
MondoVman
Giant Member

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Southwest Atlantica
Quote:
Trump to lose is $.88 now. If I drop $100 and I'm right, I won't win $12 will I? What would be my actual return after transaction fees and house vig?
Odd that you ask anyone.

I'd bet nothing as a now, because your questions should be completely unnecessary upon reading the site's and bet's rules.
Old 26th November 2020, 01:10 AM   #464096  /  #211
Prince Humperdinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoVman View Post
Quote:
Odd that you ask anyone.

I'd bet nothing as a now, because your questions should be completely unnecessary upon reading the site's and bet's rules.
From their FAQ
Quote:
What do I get paid if I hold onto my shares until the end date?
If your prediction is right, we?ll redeem your shares for $1 each, less our fee on the profit you have earned.
They don't reveal their fees. The house always takes a cut, that's how they make money. I have no problem with that. But they don't make clear up front what those fees are. Also I don't know if there are financial transaction fees. The 10% or so seems like a lock to me (assuming the site doesn't go under before January 20) but with the fees I dunno if I'll actually make a penny,

I'm sure as a true believer those 10:1 odds for Trump to win would be worthwhile even after transaction fees. If I had your faith I'd be all in.
Old 26th November 2020, 01:39 AM   #464097  /  #212
Jerome

Anyone watch the Legislative hearings of voter fraud in Pennsylvania?

Other States where this absurd fraud was conducted will be having Legislative hearings over the next week.

Btw, the Legislatures gets to send the Electors...

Experts on computer fraud testified that the amount of votes presented after hours was a sure sign of fraud.

Curiously, the votes count as follows: 570,000 for Biden, 3,200 Trump. (it got a laugh out of the crowd)

Its almost soo overt that one could think they were testing what they can get away with.

Btw, listening to NPR, Biden is picking his cabinet, blah, blah, blah...everything is normal. Lets talk more about what the Biden administration is going to do in the first days.

Its surreal.

So what this sets up is a false reality. So if Biden is proven a fraud, and the main stream news has been acting as if everything is normal, Biden is the guy, and then Trump is President in January, the proles will think he stole the election!!

Old 26th November 2020, 01:41 AM   #464098  /  #213
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:

I'm sure as a true believer those 10:1 odds for Trump to win would be worthwhile even after transaction fees. If I had your faith I'd be all in.
I don't have a lot of faith, but I do think the betting odds make quite a fool of those expressing certainty in either direction.

Honestly, I don't see a reason to trust predictit, but between us, I think you mis-estimate my 'faith'.

Can you empathize effectively with people who think differently than you do?

For example, the nearly dozens of people who swore on penalty of perjury, that there was election fraud?

Can you think of why so many lefties suddenly decided to treat election fraud like an impossibility?

Quote:

Old 26th November 2020, 02:05 AM   #464099  /  #214
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Anyone watch the Legislative hearings of voter fraud in Pennsylvania?
Why would it matter?

I skipped it because of course there is real, clear fraud.

I'd guess that many will skip it for the opposite reason (or something)

It's real simple - free speech IS the enlightenment. One need only have a look at what the censorship is attempting to cover, to inform their trust calculations more clearly.

Quote:

Old 26th November 2020, 02:14 AM   #464101  /  #215
Prince Humperdinck

Cunt, I seriously have to thank you for turning me on to PredictIt. It's great to throw in anyone's face who believes Trump has any inkling of a chance to win. I just say if they believe Trump actually has a chance of winning they can get 10:1 odds and they back down like a penis in cold water.

From one troll to another, thank you very much for this golden nugget.
MondoVman (26th November 2020)
Old 26th November 2020, 02:59 AM   #464102  /  #216
Jerome

Quote:

Why would it matter?

The Legislature of each State controls the Electors for President.

The system is specifically set-up to counter fraud.

The USA is not a democracy, its a representative government.

The legislative representatives are the closest to the people, and are directly charged with representing their community.
Old 26th November 2020, 04:18 AM   #464103  /  #217
Cunt
Unregistered member

Quote:
Quote:

Why would it matter?

The Legislature of each State controls the Electors for President.

The system is specifically set-up to counter fraud.

The USA is not a democracy, its a representative government.

The legislative representatives are the closest to the people, and are directly charged with representing their community.
It's ok. Everyone has misunderstandings.

For one, PH thinks predictit will pay out based on who becomes president. Even I know, with my cursory glance, it means something else.

Though it should be clear to him that I was only using it as argument against certainty. Should be, if he was a serious person. I have my doubts sometimes, but he does seem to desperately want to believe in this election.

I wonder if he will still believe the process is fair if Trump wins without the popular vote OR the electoral college.

My understanding is there are one or two other legitimate ways he could be President, however slight the chances.

Quote:

MindRomp Forum > General Discussion > News, Sports & Politics