1. andrewclunn 1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
2. borealis1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
3. Carlsson 1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
4. Jerome 1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
5. Majiffy 1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
6. OmicronPersei8 1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop
7. rachmarie1 1000/1000HP 500/500MP 250/2500gil Cid's Junk Shop

Game Mechanics and Rules:

01. Do not talk about FF:FF Mafia gameplay outside of game threads unless you are otherwise allowed to.

02. Do not quote anything you receive from me in PMs.

03. Do not edit or delete any posts.

04. There is no peanut gallery/ out of game discussion.

05. Everyone received two role cards. Their first card is the starting role. Their second card is face down until their first card is flipped. Alignments may change between your first and second card. Someone has a non-recruitable traitor card which is scum aligned. All flavor and characters used are from the video game franchise Final Fantasy.

06. If you have Questions about your role: PM me

07. Bold your lynch votes in black. Mayor votes should be bolded in blue. You should elect a Party Leader to avoid randomized lynches in the event of a lynch at nightfall. The Party Leader will be awarded a Weighted vote of 1.5, 1000 gil, and a key item associated to their class type/alignment. You may campaign against the mayor and a majority vote will replace them, but your only reward if you are elected this way is to receive the weighted vote.
Mayor Award Items are: Crown (Knights), Star Ruby (Blk/Red/White Mage), Warp Cube (Thief/ Ninja/ Alchemist), Silver bullets (Sniper), Chime (Sorcerer/ess), Rosetta Stone (Don), Save the Queen Whip (Seer).

08. Self-votes will not be counted. Final votes are not officially locked in and can be changed.

09. Self-targeting is allowed.

10. The first Day will run for roughly 44 hours, the first Night for roughly 12 hours. Night chat is not allowed. Day/ Night length may vary. Night phase ends when everyone has submitted an action/location/purchase or the deadline set by the GM is reached.

11. Empire aligned players are 'scum'. Rebel aligned players are 'town'.

12. Everyone will receive gil at the start of the day increasing by intervals of 250. (ex. GAME START, 250 gil; DAY 2, 500 gil; DAY 3, 750 gil; DAY 4, 1000 gil; DAY 5, 1250 gil etc.) NOTE, however, that no player can carry more than 2500 gil at a time. Your gil amount will not be posted in the thread. I advise against talking about how much you have as the game progresses. This will make you an open target. I will PM you the amount you have along with your item inventory whenever it changes. Again, everyone start with 250 out of 2500 possible gil.

13. Gil of lynched players is evenly distributed to voters on the successful lynch bandwagon. If the lynchee is killed by the lynch wagon (rounded down to the next whole # if divided gil amount is a decimal). Nightkilled player's gil are divided between the scum players in the same way.

14. This is the Map of the Galbadian continent:
There are 12 locations [with shops] on the map. They are: Deling City [Hotel], Dollet [White Tome Shop], Timber [Weapon Shop], Tomb of the Unknown Solider [Rat's Den], Edea's House [Sorceror's Library], Deep Sea Research Center [Alchemy Lab], Chocobo Forest [Chocobo Farm], Island Closest to Hell [Red Mage School], UFO's Sighted [Tonberry's Cave]. Winhill [Black Tome Shop], Desert Prison [Cid's Junk], & Missile Base [Sniper's Surplus Cache].

Each night you may; 1] Submit a night action (one, unless otherwise specified in messages from the GM), 2] buy any items you can afford (there is only one of each item) , and 3] You may ask to travel from your location on the map to another location. Different Areas offer access to different shops where equipment can be bought.

Each shop will have very different items available to buy and each item will have a notation in brackets indicating which classes can buy that item. All shops' available items in inventory and prices will be listed at each Daybreak but only players in that area will be informed what the items do (in PM). All players begin in Cid's Junk shop on his airship, which is stationed at the abandoned desert prison on the continent. Shops will close down when they are out of items.

EACH AND EVERY ITEM CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT ONLY ONE TIME BY ANY GIVEN PLAYER. In other words, there is only one item of each item type available/ only one of each item in any shop's inventory. When an item is bought, it will be erased from the shop list.

15. Each player starts with 1000HP. HP (Health Points) represents your life in the game. Certain attacks do more damage than others. A lynch does 750 HP worth of damage. MP (Magic Points) are spent to cast spells that are learned from tomes.

Spells can be learned by different classes. White Mages/White Sorcerers/White Knights can cast white spells [WHT], Black Mages/Dark Sorcerers/Dark Knights can cast black spells [BLK], Red Mages can cast any spell. Spells are learnt by purchasing tomes.

16. The order of night actions will be as follows & may be affected by certain items during the game. Some action types might not be listed here:
|1| Swap
|2| Steal
|3| Block
|4| Protect/ Heal
|5| Attack/ Spell/ Summon
|6| View

17. THE ROLES:

Everyone got a PM something like this:
Quote:
IDENTITY - ALIGNMENT - CLASS
Description of character/ Items
This is the first part of the townie PM::
Quote:
You are this games equivalent to a townie. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
18. Items are bought by PM in the night phase in order of their request and used at night as night actions or role modifiers. You can buy multiple items at a time. You can hold as many items as you can afford to buy but only use one action per night per player. Modifiers are automatically put into effect and do not count as night actions.

---------

---------
This is Uncle Cid. You all know Cid, right? Well you may not all know this Cid but you have at least met persons by the name of Cid who may or may have not been this Cid, Uncle Cid. Cid can explain this chance encounter.
---------

Oh! You're finally all awake. Welcome to my Airship! I suppose crashing this thing into a rock wall outside of an abandoned prison with you all asleep on board was an effective and timely alarm clock! I wasn't wanting to disturb you until you were fully rested, but I hope you can shrug of the tiredness.

I sure hope Mr. Moogle didn't come at you with those sharp chompers when he hit you with those sleeping spells. He's a feisty one, that Mr. Moogle. Quiet, too. Almost too quiet.

But it was only the way to get you all here immediately, and without any questions asked or gil promised, to sedate you. Unfortunately I do know you must have very many questions, whilst I have very little gil, but gil isn't going to be our motivation in the task I'm about to request of you all. Firstly, it's nice to see some of you again. Especially you, Rikku, my dear niece. Oh and look, Zidane, my favorite customer. What a reunion! Most sadly, however, this is no time to celebrate

We brought you onto my airship in hopes you could help nip the end of the world as we know it in the bud and take it off guard. What do I mean, you ask? Well unbeknownst to the world, save for me and this eerily quiet moogle here, here on the Galbadian continent are the happenings of a secret collusion between dark forces largely beyond what we have ever previously seen in any dimension of our multiverse world.

The dark sorceress Edea has returned to this world through a time portal she created in the past prior to her later death. Somehow she has willed her past self to come back to present time through some sort of ancient time-space black magic. She's found her old knight in shining armor, Seifer, trying to lead his contented life as a mentor and future SeeD soldiers' head instructor at Balamb Garden.

So much for the reformed life. Seeing her alive and well again and whatever is possessing her now seems to have gotten into him this time around, too!

This time Edea didn't just bring a one man army. She reached deep into the recesses of time and space to materialize the befallen knight of Corneria, Garland, whom she promised to combine her magical prowess with in order to accomplish his wish to exist forever in a loop of time and become an emperor of the world.

She also made a bargain with the celebrity war hero Sephiroth from our friend Cloud's dimension (he's here with us on the ship - say "hi", Cloud) who is a skilled warrior. He was offered a high ranking position in the planned new multi-dimensional Empire's military.

And their ultimate plan to achieve this control over all dimension's of time and space? They want to sacrifice enough human souls to the demigod of legendary lore, the warrior Gilgamesh, to summon him to their every beck and call to defend this newly ordained control over life, death, and chaos.

So I see by your lack of expressions, the lot of you all agree that they must be stopped and you are the only heroes time has to offer that have or will later in time of your present selves - will fulfill heroic prophesies. The only way those other continuities are to stay in tact is if we catch them in the act of organizing here and divide and conquer their little coup of all known realities...
But before you all get to that... There's a big rock on top of my airship that needs to be removed so that we can get going with stopping this otherwise menacing inevitability.

And you may want to take a look at my junk shop before you go... a lot of it is just stuff the rats have dragged on board while docked outside different cities and some of my scrap materials. Maybe just the sort of stuff for the packrat among you. Wink.

-
-
-
The regional shops & their Items are as follows;

PRICE | [CLASS] | ITEM | ABILITY

CID'S JUNK
50gil [THF] Empty Grenade Shells [x3], Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Liquid Smoke, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Dry Ice, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Bomb shell, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Bomb core, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Sleep Powder, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Dream Powder, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Chocobo Feather, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Twin Stars, Useless junk or...?
75gil [THF] Poison Fang, Useless junk or...?

CHOCOBO FARM
250gil [ANY] Chocobo egg - ?
300gil [ANY] Untamed Riding Chocobo - ?
500gil [ANY] Tamed Riding Chocobo - ?

RAT'S DEN
75gil [THF] Flint - ?
75gil [THF] String - ?
75gil [THF] Wooden Sticks - ?
75gil [THF] Heavy Stone Weight - ?
75gil [THF] Wood handle - ?
250gil [THF] Butterfly Dual Sword - ?
500gil [THF] Exploda Dual Sword - ?
1000gil [THF] Runetooth Dual Sword - ?
750gil [ANY] Gil pouch - ?
1000gil [ANY] Gil Chest -?

DELING CITY HOTEL
250gil [ANY] Normal room pass - ?
500gil [ANY] First class pass - ?
1000gil [ANY] Personal Suite pass - ?

POTION SHOP
100gil [ANY] Potion - ?
500gil [ANY] Hi-potion - ?
2500gil [ANY] X-potion - ?
100gil [ANY] Remedy - ?
100gil [ANY] Ether - ?
500gil [ANY] Soft Potion - ?
5000gil [ANY] Elixer - ?
750gil [ANY] Pheonix Down - ?
500gil [ANY] Mindplus - ?
750gil [ANY] MPplus - ?
1000gil [ANY] HPplus - ?
1000gil [ANY] Luckplus - ?
1000gil [ANY] Strengthplus - ?
500gil [ANY] Light Curtain - ?
250gil [ANY] Tent - ?
500gil [ANY] Cottage - ?

WHITE MAGIC TOME SHOP
100gil [WHT] Cure tome - ?
250gil [WHT] Cura tome - ?
500gil [WHT] Curaga tome - ?
250gil [WHT] Protect tome - ?
500gil [WHT] Flee tome - ?
750gil [WHT] Reflect tome - ?
500gil [WHT] Lunar Curtain tome - ?
250gil [WHT] Mana Spring tome - ?
500gil [WHT] Nirvana Staff - ?
750gil [WHT] Wizard Staff - ?
1000gil [WHT] Healing Staff - ?

BLACK MAGIC TOME SHOP
100gil [BLK] Water tome - ?
250gil [BLK] Fire tome - ?
500gil [BLK] Ice tome - ?
1000gil [BLK] Stone tome- ?
750gil [Blk] Oak Staff - ?
1000gil [BLK] High Mage Staff - ?
2000gil [BLK] Mace of Zeus Staff - ?

RED MAGE'S SCHOOL
100gil [WHT] Sap - ?
200gil [BLK] Lightning tome - ?
250gil [BLK] Poison - ?
500gil [WHT] Silence tome - ?
500gil [BLK] Beserk tome - ?
750gil [RED] Ultima tome - ?
500gil [ANY] Fog Grenade - ?
250gil [ANY] Eyedrops - ?

WEAPONS SHOP
750gil [ANY] Hammer - ?
250gil [ANY] Bow and Arrow - ?
500gil [ANY] Flame Bow & Arrow - ?
100gil [NJA] Maverick Gloves - ?
250gil [NJA] Guantlet Gloves - ?
500gil [NJA] Ehrgeiz Gloves - ?
500gil [KNT] Flame Saber Gunblade - ?
750gil [KNT] Twin Lance Gunblade - ?
1000gil [KNT] Lion Hart Gunblade - ?
500gil [KNT] Conqueror Sword - ?
1000gil [KNT] Dragon Killer Sword - ?
750gil [KNT] Mythril Saber - ?
1000gil [KNT] Ragnorak Saber - ?
1250gil [KNT] Masamune Blade - ?
1500gil [KNT] Yoshiyuki Sword - ?
1000gil [KNT] Sleep Blade - ?
1250gil [KNT] Wing Sword - ?
1500gil [KNT] Gaia Blade - ?
1000gil [SNP] Ulysses Shotgun - ?
1000gil [SRC] Herding Staff - ?
750gil [ANY] Mage's Staff - ?
1000gil [ANY] Stone Touch Lance - ?
100gil [ALC] Iron Grip Claw - ?
250gil [ALC] Buster Claw - ?
750gil [ALC] Godhand Claw - ?
1000gil [ANY] Silver Mail - ?
1500gil [ANY] Gold Armor - ?
2500gil [ANY] Diamond Armor - ?

SNIPER'S SURPLUS CACHE
250gil [ANY] Quicksilver Pistol - ?
500gil [ANY] Machine Gun - ?
750gil [ANY] Winchester Rifle - ?
1000 gil [SNP] Buntline Pistol - ?
1250gil [SNP] Bismarck Rifle - ?
1750gil [SNP] Sniper CR Rifle - ?
2000gil [SNP] Supershot ST Sniper Rifle - ?
2500gil [SNP] Exeter Rifle - ?

SORCERER'S LIBRARY
250gil [SRC] Rod of Wisdom - ?
1000gil [SRC] Arc Arcana Staff - ?
250gil [SRC] Book of Valefor - ?
500gil [SRC] Book of Leviathan - ?
750gil [SRC] Book of Ifrit - ?
1000gil [SRC] Book of Quezacotl - ?
1250gil [SRC] Book of Shiva - ?
1250gil [SRC] Book of Bahumet - ?
1500gil [SRC] Book of Carbuncle - ?
2000gil [SRC] Book of Anima - ?
2500gil [SRC] Book of Yojimbo - ?
2500gil [SRC] Book of Cactuar - ?.

TONBERRY'S CAVE
1gil [ANY] Book of Tonberry - ?
1000gil [ANY] Magic Lamp - ?

ALCHEMY LAB
100gil [ALC] Alchemy training - ?

------

19. Additional/ Repeated Info:
  • SHOPPING LOCATIONS INCLUDE: Cid's Junk Shop [start point] , White Tome Shop, Black Tome Shop, Potion Shop, Weapon's Shop , Chocobo Forest, Tonberry's Cave, Sorceress Library, Rat's Den, Alchemy Lab, Sniper's Surplus Cache, & Hotel.

• Classes [ABBREVIATIONS] may include: White Mage [WHT], Black Mage[BLK], Red Mage [RED], Dark Knight [KNT], White Knight [KNT], Thief [THF], Ninja [NJA], Alchemist [ALC], Sniper [SNP], White Sorcerer/ess [SRC], Dark Sorcerer/ess [SRC], Diety [DTY], & Seer [SEE].

• Role/action types may include any variant (modified or not) of: JOAT, Seer, Vig, Doc, Block, Jail, Protect, Bomb, Commute, Steal, Traitor, Invent, multi target spells, etc.

• MAGE VARIANTS PLEASE NOTE: Any particular spell (tome) can only be cast once per any individual user who cast it. White Mages/ White Sorcerers/ White Knights can only cast White Spells, Black Mages/ Dark Sorcerers/ Dark Knights can only cast black spells, Red Mages can cast any spell type.

• SCUM'S FIRST CARD WILL FLIP AS THEIR ASSOCIATED FAKE-CLAIM GIVEN BY THE GM.

• IF YOU REQUIRE A SUB, PM ME - DO NOT POST ABOUT IT.

• Do not make any communications to the GM in the game threads.

• EVERYONE NOTE: There is only one of each item available. There are 118 purchasable Items.

------

Remember to PM me night 1 which region you want to be in at the start of the next night phase, in order to travel away from Cid's Junk Shop. Also ask to buy items by PM during the night phase AND send your night action during the night phase. Your chosen location will be posted next to your name at next daybreak. This day will last until NOON EST 6/12/2017.

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”

Last edited by Gonzo; 21st June 2017 at 08:04 AM.
Gonzo is offline   topbottom
Old 6th June 2017, 08:30 AM   #402319  /  #2
Majiffy
Grissle Hardman, The MR Mafia Honey Badger

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Buffalo, NY
First

ʘᴥʘ
pledged my daily allegiance to Satan and pear-shaped air hockey turntable earth
Vivere diu rebellionus!

Proud propagator of the "fire for warmth" myth
Majiffy is offline   topbottom
Old 6th June 2017, 10:32 AM   #402321  /  #3
Carlsson
kitchen sink garbage disposal

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Sweden
what the fuck did i just not read
Carlsson is offline   topbottom
Yay from
Majiffy (7th June 2017), Prince Humperdinck (6th June 2017)
Old 6th June 2017, 03:07 PM   #402328  /  #4
rachmarie
Equi-Feminist Extraordinaire

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Hamburg, NY
oh wow this one will be complex

Why did I sign up for 3 games at 3 different forums

##vote Jiffy ##

Is not a Jiffy alt sock
rachmarie is online now   topbottom
Old 6th June 2017, 05:43 PM   #402330  /  #5
OmicronPersei8
Declared candidate for Best Poster 2017 of the fuckin decade

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Gib's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsson View Post
what the fuck did i just not read
##vote carlsson##

Jerome: My mistake.
OmicronPersei8 is offline   topbottom
Old 6th June 2017, 05:44 PM   #402331  /  #6
OmicronPersei8

You should also rename the day phase ATB

Old 6th June 2017, 05:51 PM   #402332  /  #7
Carlsson

##vote Op8##
@@vote Carlsson@@
Old 6th June 2017, 05:52 PM   #402333  /  #8
Carlsson

Mod, dont do anything op8 says
Old 6th June 2017, 05:52 PM   #402334  /  #9
Carlsson

QUDRAPOST
Old 6th June 2017, 05:53 PM   #402335  /  #10
Carlsson

Now
Old 6th June 2017, 05:53 PM   #402336  /  #11
Carlsson

Im postleader, elect me mayor
Old 6th June 2017, 06:00 PM   #402337  /  #12
OmicronPersei8

Old 7th June 2017, 12:19 AM   #402349  /  #13
Majiffy

Please tell me this is going to be an extended D1/D2 considering you started the damn game less than 24 hours after Billi's TR game started

ʘᴥʘ
Vivere diu rebellionus!

Yay from
rachmarie (7th June 2017)
Old 7th June 2017, 12:20 AM   #402351  /  #14
Majiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmarie View Post
##vote Jiffy ##
In what world does you voting me ever help you at all, you know I don't react to vote pressure and you know you can't read me for shit early-game.

Do something useful.

ʘᴥʘ
Vivere diu rebellionus!

Old 7th June 2017, 02:08 AM   #402361  /  #15
cinderella

forgot i signed up for this rip
cinderella is offline   topbottom
Old 7th June 2017, 03:03 AM   #402362  /  #16
Jerome
Life is just a bowl of cherries

Read my posts with the following stupid accent: Pleasant Living
Jerome is Town.

Any other town like to explain the OP to me?

Cliff Notes version, if you please.

Gonzo, do I have to PM my new choice for place to go each night? Can we buy stuff too?
Old 7th June 2017, 03:05 AM   #402363  /  #17
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmarie View Post
##vote Jiffy ##
Damn straight, the only way to win mafia is to remove your socks.

##vote Jiffy ##
Old 7th June 2017, 03:24 AM   #402368  /  #18
Majiffy

Probably works similarly to the LoZ game but I haven't read the OP yet either

ʘᴥʘ
Vivere diu rebellionus!

Old 7th June 2017, 03:49 AM   #402373  /  #19
Enso
transient

Quote:
Each shop will have very different items available to buy and each item will have a notation in brackets indicating which classes can buy that item. All shops' available items in inventory and prices will be listed at each Daybreak but only players in that area will be informed what the items do (in PM). All players begin in Cid's Junk shop on his airship, which is stationed at the abandoned desert prison on the continent. Shops will close down when they are out of items.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Enso is offline   topbottom
Old 7th June 2017, 03:52 AM   #402374  /  #20
Enso
transient

Quote:
Each night you may; 1] Submit a night action (one, unless otherwise specified in messages from the GM), 2] buy any items you can afford (there is only one of each item) , and 3] You may ask to travel from your location on the map to another location. Different Areas offer access to different shops where equipment can be bought.

Old 7th June 2017, 03:55 AM   #402375  /  #21
Jerome

Probably why MR town sucks, they never play together.
Old 7th June 2017, 03:57 AM   #402376  /  #22
Enso
transient

Night 1, you can only buy from Cid's junk shop. Night 1, you will tell me where you want to go next. The junk shop only offers items to thieves/ variants of the thief class.

Old 7th June 2017, 03:59 AM   #402377  /  #23
Enso
transient

Essentially every interaction you have with me should be at night. Any further questions to me should be by PM to the Gonzo account. I will no longer answer in-thread questions. It's all in the original post.

Old 7th June 2017, 04:25 AM   #402389  /  #24
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enso View Post
The junk shop only offers items to thieves/ variants of the thief class.
Which players fit that designation?
Old 7th June 2017, 04:34 AM   #402395  /  #25
Gonzo
...kupo?

Thief/Alchemist/Ninja

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”

Gonzo is offline   topbottom
Closed Thread

MindRomp Forum > Community > Mafia

Tags
purple throbbing heat seeking moisture missile